Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders (5462 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / President Buhari Receives Borno State Elders / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm from Mali so cut the Yoruba crap out. Just start preparing relocating from the SW and come to the SE and continue your agitation.
If you had gone through my old moniker, yeske!, you'd know how I wanted Biafra but halted it when IPOB miscreants took over the agitating. Yorubas are not your problem but the hate in you is killing you slowly.
Biafra you won't get sef
you want Biafra Yoruba boy wonders shall never end let me tell you something you race is in danger should things start falling into place cos we are taking notes of all your rants as you claimed you are ANAMBRA pls come out that day and tell your story afonja muslim

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by honourhim: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Etogist:

Please there is a land at Umueri, a plot is just 1.5 million. If you need one let me know and stop peddling lies that Igbos don't allow order regions to buy land in their area. Other regions don't buy land from the east or even develop the ones given to them for free because they don't believe in one Nigeria. They only give lip service to one Nigeria when it suits them.

That guy is confused and frustrated in life. Inferiority complex worries him a lot that igbos are buying up their lands and taken over businesses in their land.
The occupation that majority of Akwa Ibom people do in Igbo land, in Port Harcourt and even in Cross River State is okada riding. In ph it is keke. He wants to blame the failure of his people in business on Igbo. Lol.

His people are poor and selling their lands to igbos so as to get money to survive and he is here weeping and wailing.
Recently cross Rivers governor begged Innoson motors to come establish his company in their state. Tomorrow now this fool here will start wailing about igbos buying up their land. If he is serious he should rather tell his people to stop selling land to igbos or bury his head in shame.

He is wailing about igbos owing oil well in the South south as if its only south south that has oil well
He forgets that Imo state, Abia State and Anambra state has oil wells too.

He cries bitterly about Tony Elumelu owning oil without knowing that Elumelu is an Igbo man from Delta state.

Don't mind the frustrated fool.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
you want Biafra Yoruba boy wonders shall never end let me tell you Something you race is in danger should things start falling into place cos we are taking notes of all your rants as you claimed you are ANAMBRA pls come out that day and tell your story afonja muslim
Are you daft? I said I'm from Mali you Itiboribo that has never attended an umunna meeting in your village but has the right to say who is Igbo or not.
Your hatred for yorubas Will kill you soon.
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you daft? I said I'm from Mali you Itiboribo that has never attended an umunna meeting in your village but has the right to say who is Igbo or not.
Your hatred for yorubas Will kill you soon.
ozu Yoruba kitikpa tigbuo GI anuofia Yoruba wuru awu ekpenta zuo GI ago sagbuo NNE GI imbe

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
ozu Yoruba kitikpa tigbuo GI anuofia Yoruba wuru awu ekpenta zuo GI ago sagbuo NNE GI imbe
Afo sagbuo gi ebe a, anu mpama di ka gi.
Papa gi na mama gi bu ndi Kenya.
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Afo sagbuo gi ebe a, anu mpama di ka gi.
Papa gi na mama gi bu ndi Kenya.
ams m na papa GI nwere ibi and mma GI bu ukwaranta ndo Anyi egbu ndi Yoruba niile no n'ala Igbo ozu onye aguru

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
ams m na papa GI nwere ibi and mma GI bu ukwaranta ndo Anyi egbu ndi Yoruba niile no n'ala Igbo ozu onye aguru
Negodi, o maghi asu Igbo ofuma. Ozu nwu anwu di ka gi. Si ebe a pua osiso.
Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Fx55(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
I guess you're new here, I'm an Igbo man based in Onitsha, I have nothing to do with Lagos aside some relatives and friends there.
You may love IPOB miscreants but I hate them.
Are you outside Igboland within Nigeria, better start moving back because I have no time for RIP
My friend you're not an Igbo man and I've been on Nairaland long before you discovered internet.

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Negodi, o maghi asu Igbo ofuma. Ozu nwu anwu di ka gi. Si ebe a pua osiso.
udele

1 Like

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by UmuEri(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Etogist:

Please there is a land at Umueri, a plot is just 1.5 million. If you need one let me know and stop peddling lies that Igbos don't allow order regions to buy land in their area. Other regions don't buy land from the east or even develop the ones given to them for free because they don't believe in one Nigeria. They only give lip service to one Nigeria when it suits them.
you're even talking about 1.5 million, I have one at Otuocha Umueri, behind Local Gov't. and It's just 800 thousand. if only the Afonja has any kobo to buy land

3 Likes

Re: We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders by Yyeske(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Una no get talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa / See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK / Mr Peter Obi Has Failed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.