Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) (25639 Views)

Buhari Approves State, LG Police / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by naijamafioso: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2017
My cap dey on this sit, i dey come back.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by masterpix(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2017
RichDad1:
So, I will be updating live feeds from various polling units across the 57 LCDAs in Lagos where the Local council election is currently taking place.

Feel free to update whats happening in and around your area too.

Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko lo jewalogun!!!
it is quite a pity that some of lagosian are not voting .because the some company in Eko Atlantic has asked workers to come to work not minding the Election today the government should always check the activities of this company
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by ariwokoigbore(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2017
i dont think we ve sense at all in dis country ooo. those dt we elect to various offices will nt do anythng and we will still troop out to vote.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

But, you know nobody owns Lagos, the Abdullahi can also contest with the Chibuike for Lagos while Ambode contestes to rule Bornu state grin
u can contest as well in the 2019 election and see if Lagos doesn't belong to anyone
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Hayshoepofo(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2017
At Mushin, we are been threatened to vote for APC

The thugs have been destroying all Accord party posters, They even beat a councillor under Accord Rasheed Babalola Oshuolale .

APC would be defeated in Mushin God willing

Check my signature tho

I stand with Accord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by DATMAT(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2017
my people for ward F Bariga LG Gbagada, Alarape, Dahomey, New Garage, please vote for Olayemi John for PDP as councillor , God Bless @simplydatmat...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by dauddy97(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2017
ok, Badagry here we come
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

You don't have the majority if you want to talk about tribe
it depends on the area you stay in Lagos, but judging from ur rants,I'm guessing u are in ajegunle that's where u are d majority

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by okeyfineboy(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2017
DONT FORGET THAT THE MAKARFI FACTION OF PDP ARE CONTESTING UNDER LABOUR PARTY...
DONT KNOW IF PDP HAVE CANDIDATE FOR NOW...SO IF U ARE PDP FAN, VOTE LABOUR PARTY ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by vanbonattel: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Ayiibobo:
it depends on the area you stay in Lagos, but judging from ur rants,I'm guessing u are in ajegunle that's where u are d majority

I love in the island, Ozumba Mbadiwe.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

I love in the island, Ozumba Mbadiwe.
before nko?,why won't u claim island,..yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by calmbabadee(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2017
This your comments reeks so much of ignorance. The way to correct this anomalies called politicians is to vote them out and not to stay away from the polls.
izzou:
Our councillor has never showed his face since the last elections. Our local government chairman has never done any single project apart from collecting tenement rate in the past four years, and you want me to go and vote.

Tufiakwa

How i wish we all could boycott all these elections sef. We don too mumu sef.

How can we just be voting and not seeing results sef? For how long?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Eazybay(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Well,

Space booked successfully.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2017
okeyfineboy:
DONT FORGET THAT THE MAKARFI FACTION OF PDP ARE CONTESTING UNDER LABOUR PARTY...
DONT KNOW IF PDP HAVE CANDIDATE FOR NOW...SO IF U ARE PDP FAN, VOTE LABOUR PARTY ..
u beta shut up ur mouth there and stop causing confusion,..ATENTION HERE PLEASE,PDP is ONE,ONE PARTY ONE UMBRELLA,don't listen to people saying markafi's faction is contesting under labour,a fair primary was held and the rightful candidates are contesting under PDP,..Markafi didn't defect to labour party after the court's ruling in his favour,vote PDP,vote integrity,vote wisely...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
ATENTION ATENTION ATENTION!!!.,I have come across some posts online about labour party fielding markafi's candidates for the Lagos lg elections..this are propagandas,do not listen to them,PDP IS ONE,AND INDISTRUCTIBLE,no markafi/sheriff's faction,.a free and fair primaries was held and the right full candidates are been fielded for the elections today,vote PDP,VOTE INTEGRITY,VOTE TRANSPARENCY ,VOTE wisely,...
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by ikorodureporta: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Me I dey house......b4 police go come raid badoos for polling center... *Listening to Classic fm 97.3 #RHHC!
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by okeyfineboy(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Ayiibobo:
ATENTION ATENTION ATENTION!!!.,I have come across some posts online about labour party fielding markafi's candidates for the Lagos lg elections..this are propagandas,do not listen to them,PDP IS ONE,AND INDISTRUCTIBLE,no markafi/sheriff's faction,.a free and fair primaries was held and the right full candidates are been fielded for the elections today,vote PDP,VOTE INTEGRITY,VOTE TRANSPARENCY ,VOTE wisely,...
BIG LIE...WHERE AND WHEN WAS THE PRIMARIES HELD...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by okeyfineboy(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2017
Ayiibobo:
u beta shut up ur mouth there and stop causing confusion,..ATENTION HERE PLEASE,PDP is ONE,ONE PARTY ONE UMBRELLA,don't listen to people saying markafi's faction is contesting under labour,a fair primary was held and the rightful candidates are contesting under PDP,..Markafi didn't defect to labour party after the court's ruling in his favour,vote PDP,vote integrity,vote wisely...
you are a big fool for telling me that...and u know what am talking about..am a core PDP supporter

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by ajepako(f): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
See flood for shomolu and Bariga today...

Bad day to convince people to come out and vote..

Come and see serious cursing and yabbing for politicians..

Today's rain and flood Na show spoiler for politicians..
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by tgmservice: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2017
waste of tym following somtin that can't affect my life
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Ayiibobo(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2017
okeyfineboy:
BIG LIE...WHERE AND WHEN WAS THE PRIMARIES HELD...
which planet were u when the primaries were held?,....stop saying what you don't know,we don't impose candidates unlike the APC,My people I say once again b wise,Vote PDP
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Ayiibobo(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2017
okeyfineboy:
you are a big fool for telling me that...and u know what am talking about..am a core PDP supporter
you are the bigger fool for trooping behind labour party and going against your own party,and did markafi made any statement about the rubbish u are saying up and down?,,..u beta go and find somewhere to sit if u don't know what to say

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by sirfee(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:
Our councillor has never showed his face since the last elections. Our local government chairman has never done any single project apart from collecting tenement rate in the past four years, and you want me to go and vote.

Tufiakwa

How i wish we all could boycott all these elections sef. We don too mumu sef.

How can we just be voting and not seeing results sef? For how long?
Our polithiefcians do not care about us.I see no reason why we should vote for them.

I'm in my house watching telemundo..they should coman beat me
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Ayiibobo(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2017
sirfee:
Our polithiefcians do not care about us.I see no reason why we should vote for them.

I'm in my house watching telemundo..they should coman beat me
sit out your future and the future of ur coming generation OK,no one will comman beat u
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Slai1: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2017
okeyfineboy:

There are no factions in PDP again, Stop misinforming.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by smogup: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Bayern Munich don finish me...see ac Milan wet Dortmund bury
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by sirfee(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Ayiibobo:
sit out your future and the future of ur coming generation OK,no one will comman beat u
Keep quiet,I live in Lagos,there's nothing like election in Lagos state...selection is the tradition.I'd start voting when thi*fnubu is no more a polithiefcian.���

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by yahmohy27: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:
Collins Chibuike Edeani for governor of Lagos state grin
which kind names are these ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by horladmejy(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2017
What time will will the vote finish today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos / Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.