Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) (25843 Views)

Buhari Approves State, LG Police / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by itsinfochris(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Dear NL Lagos Chapter,

Please vote and go home, don't argue at the polling center nor wear any party face cap or cloth. My kobo shocked Thugs are everywhere already. May God keep us safe.

Na Wa Ooo!! This Prost!tute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent
http://www.cutechrisblog.com/2017/07/na-wa-ooo-this-prosttute-confesses-to.html
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Drguzzykola(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Uwa79:
Election that Apc will still sweep
is it paining u
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by tydi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
One of the problems facing Nigeria politics is unbridled embezzlement of public funds by people elected to safeguard the interest of the electorate. The money embezzled is used by the leaders to purchase newly produced goods like vehicles (bulletproof), cloths, jewelry to mention but a few, that are not only produced out of the country but also very expensive and unnecessary. The youth seeing their leaders living such flamboyant life also dream of the same. They (youth) also want wardrobe allowances, vacation allowances and even sleeping allowances, after all, good things aren’t meant for the old corrupt politicians done.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by ebosed: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
udemzyudex:

What difference does it make? You vote them out and still vote in miscreant?

Same party, same God father, same mission, to loot and never look back..

Go and register in any party of your choice let's vote for you. You comments are very succinct and intelligent. We need your type out there to stear the wheel of our policy. If we are too wise to join a party and too wise to vote, how wise are you to allow miscreants, market women and artisan rule over you?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by oladele239(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
My landlady son dey contest.... D idiot has no job, beats up his wife all d time and even removes our fuse at random wen he's quarrelling with his mother.....he wants to become a councillor and was begging tenants yesterday and I was just SMH for Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by shakurban(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Results update in my Area. Ojota Ward F Kujore Street Chairmanship:
APC: 13
Kowa: 1
Labour: 2
Pdp: 2

Councillorship

APC: 13
Kowa: 0
Labour: 2
PDP: 2

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by shakurban(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Another Polling in same Kujore Street,Ojota
Chairmanship:
APC: 26
Labour: 4
Pdp: 0

Councillorship

APC: 25
Labour: 5
PDP: 1

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by shakurban(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
3rd Polling Unit same Kujore street,Ojota
Chairmanship:
APC: 9
Labour: 1
Pdp: 0

Councillorship

APC: 10
Labour: 1
PDP: 0

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by jibs4lv(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
tnks,keep d update comin bro
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Sirakj(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ilogbo secondary sch polling unit Ojo
APC 75
PDP 15
Labour 2

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by DaBillionnaire: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
OH SHE BELONG TO YOUR KITCHEN AND ZA OZA ROOM TOO MUSLIM LADIES DON SUFFER sad

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by davillian(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ayiibobo:
u beta shut up ur mouth there and stop causing confusion,..ATENTION HERE PLEASE,PDP is ONE,ONE PARTY ONE UMBRELLA,don't listen to people saying markafi's faction is contesting under labour,a fair primary was held and the rightful candidates are contesting under PDP,..Markafi didn't defect to labour party after the court's ruling in his favour,vote PDP,vote integrity,vote wisely...
I saw a friend of mine on a labour party poster contesting for counsellor. Though I've known him to be a core pdp person until I see him b4 I know what's really happening.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by udemzyudex(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
ebosed:

Go and register in any party of your choice let's vote for you. You comments are very succinct and intelligent. We need your type out there to stear the wheel of our policy. If we are too wise to join a party and too wise to vote, how wise are you to allow miscreants, market women and artisan rule over you?

You talk as if you're not a Nigerian, you talk as if you don't live in this country.

Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion, maybe you don't reside in Nigeria or just want to sweet talk cos talk is cheap.

I'm sure you were one of those that vote in Buhari, I choose not to vote, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Hayshoepofo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Do u stay in mushin

Yes do u
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Hayshoepofo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
udemzyudex:

You guys are only wasting time, even if accord wins, after one year the mumu will decamp to APC.

Lagos is a one party state.

So after Kako Aare won he has decamped to APC ba

Go get ur records straight
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by udemzyudex(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hayshoepofo:

So after Kako Aare won he has decamped to APC ba

Go get ur records straight
Who d fvck is Kako Aare, we don't know him here, so get your record straight too.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by obonujoker(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why is the APC always rigging elections?? Haba!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please, when is the Ebony challenge beginning? We have opened and funded our Ebonybet accounts.

Troot, akryam.
Re: Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) by calmbabadee(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
The boss. If we refuse to participate, then we have no reason to complain. Or what is your take
?
udemzyudex:

What difference does it make? You vote them out and still vote in miscreant?

Same party, same God father, same mission, to loot and never look back..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Reveal Why We Lost In 2015 When Buhari And Others Leave Office - Jonathan / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.