Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English (60268 Views)

Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Roon9(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never again will Nigeria be ruled by a dullard.

Don't be deceived.
The ability to speak and write good English is a measure of an individual's intelligence

She's bad at written English,
She's bad at spoken English

What else does she have to offer outside her cvnt then?

I don't expect people with this deficiency to agree with me though

This post of yours clearly shows you have a pin sized brain. Your brain doesn't only work anti- clockwise, many a cell is already dead
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't be deceived.
The ability to speak and write good English is a measure of an individual's intelligence

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Mosespaul(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
taking another woman a vice isn't advisable and even from same region.
though I jus saw u trying ur luck but call it a waste of time and resources. wait until when Adam is no more in this country
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ichietome:

10000000% wrong
tell me why? educate me! did you even understood the my point?
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ichietome:
Lies
educate me more! I am here to learn too! if you can't do that then clear off!
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Mosespaul(m): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
taking another woman a vice isn't advisable.
though I jus saw u trying ur luck but call it a waste of time and resources. wait until when Adam is no more in this country
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by musicwriter(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
i know your type. If you were told to study igbo language in the university, you would shout "Godforbid" ontop of your voice and here you are typing in English and still saying english enslaved you. I don't blame you, it's the white men that brought civilisation to you that are at fault. You would have remained in the village as a towncrier speaking your nonsense from pillar to post.

Brainwashing education brought you by white people is the only reason you believe we lived in mud houses and used town criers while Europeans didn't.

For your information, Neanderthals also lived in caves in Europe. Later, they moved from caves to grass house, then to mud houses. Such was the evolution of the human race in all parts of the world. .

By the time of our unfortunate contact with Europeans, there were no significant difference between development in Africa and Europe. It was confirmed by a Dutch explorer.

When the Dutch first arrived Benin kingdom in Nigeria around the 1600 century they were so shocked about the rate of development they saw over here, so much that their expedition leader had to report back to Europe saying ''The town seem to be very great. When you enter into it you go into a great broad street, well paved, which seems to be seven or eight times broader than the Warmoes street in Amsterdam.

The king’s palace is a collection of buildings which occupy as much space as the town of Harlem, and which is enclosed with walls. There are numerous apartments for the Prince’s ministers and fine galleries, most of which are as big as those on the exchange at Amsterdam. They are supported by wooden pillars encased with copper, where their victories are depicted, and which are carefully kept very clean.

The town is composed of thirty main streets, very straight and 120 feet wide, apart from an infinity of small intersecting streets. The houses are close to one another, arranged in good order. These people are in no way inferior to the Dutch. They wash and scrub their houses so well that they are polished and shinning like glass''.
And this scenario wasn't peculiar to Benin Kingdom. The Ashanti king in ancient Ghana kingdom was so rich that his official seat was made of REAL gold. Africa was extremely very prosperous and as much advanced as most Europe before Europeans made contact with us.

As a matter of fact, the British stole a lot of artworks from Oba Ovonramwen palace after they captured the king in late 1800 century. Why would they want to steal a substandard artwork?.

Binis were the first people to develop copper or brass cast artwork, long before Europeans or any of the known world at the time. Their artworks were so superior to Europeans at that time, such that it was and is still a subject of display in museums worldwide. In fact, white people have refused to return artworks stolen from Bini empire, cause they're so precious. I don't want to talk about Egypt and the lost kingdoms of Thebes.

Why it appears to you Africa cannot do without English or white people today..............................

But, everything changed once Europe made contact with us around 1400 AD. We became conquered and were no longer in charge of our destiny. We became slaves and could no longer sustain the development we've made then. From North to South Africa, East and West Africa, we lost control of our native languages as we were forced to speak and learn with the language of our oppressors. Instead of developing our lands, African natural and human resources were being used to develop Europe. Therefore, we lost steam and were thrown into total darkness as a people for over 400 years!. But, within this 400 years of our slavery, Europe entered the age of science, technology and industrial revolution, all made possible by exploitation of Africa. Trains were built, cars were built, advancement in physics, chemistry, biology, e.t.c happened within this period, but sadly Africa was never a part of this technological revolution. Just imagine where a people could not make a single development for 400 years!.

Such was the case in Africa.

Worst of it all is that before leaving they installed a brainwashing education to keep us in perpetual imperial control in absentia- which is why you're here shamelessly defending our captors and their languages, even when they've left. Of course, I understand you know not what you're doing. I understand our current situation is as a result of many years of slavery, colonialism, intimidation, fake education/mis-education/indoctrination.

And you have the gut to have on your signature "the biggest scam is Christianity" as if education was brought you from the moon. Both RELIGION and EDUCATION were given us at the same time by European missionaries after displacing anything African. Religion is not ours!. Education is not ours!!. And the fakest of what they brought is education. What a pity you have so called education without realizing the foolery. This fake education is our worst undoing today as its not allowing YOU to understand we had a life before we met white people and that we can do without them. What's worse than a slave who doesn't know he's a slave?

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ichietome:

Okpo
Jesus fluently spoke Hebrew
i clearly said English! not Hebrew Jesus never spoke English now go and fuvk! your mother! there was no need for your rudeness! angry you don't know everything! and you are not as intelligent as you may think asshole!
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by sonya4all(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You can't even comprehend but you want to discuss the alleged incompetence of others so disappointing.

both you and the lady belong to the same category, i won't waste my time on you again.....Dullard
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by mecussey(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
love23401:
Netherlands-based Nigerian Woman Who Wants To Become President Reacts To People Mocking Her Spoken English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E51Vr5QTjRw

Some Nigerians mocked The Netherlands-based Nigerian mother of three, Monica Ambrose, after a video showing her declaring her intention to run for president come 2019 surfaced online yesterday July 21st. They mostly mocked her over her bad use of English in the video. She has taken to her Facebook page to reply her trolls and according to her, many of the Arab presidents don't speak English but rule better than some Nigerian presidents. Agree with her? See her replies below

https://www.digestng.com/2017/07/22/netherlands-based-nigerian-woman-who-wants-to-become-president-reacts-to-people-mocking-her-spoken-english/

Madam Moneyka, pls dont waste your money pls. This Nigeria you are seeing is bigger than the whole Europe combined ...in terms of ...

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
because it's not their official language. Honestly,do you think through your anus!
No! I think through your mother's anus. did you even understood my point?
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Ichietome: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
gypsey:
i clearly said English! not Hebrew Jesus never spoke English now go and fuvk! your mother! there was no need for your rudeness! angry you don't know everything! and you are not as intelligent as you may think asshole!
Okpo
Hebrew was and is still the official language of the Jews just as English is the official language of Nigeria.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Ichietome: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
gypsey:
tell me why? educate me! did you even understood the my point?
An average intelligent person must be able to express himself /herself fluently in their country's official language
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Ichietome: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
gypsey:
An average intelligent person must be able to express himself /herself fluently in their country's official language
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Ichietome: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
gypsey:
Okpo
Hebrew was and is still the official language of the Jews just as English is the official language of Nigeria.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Ichietome: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
gypsey:
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by apex404: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
leadership skill of speaking good English is a great measure that can yield a good communication. women becoming president in Nigeria is a no going ambition because you can never rule Nigeria.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ichietome:

but that wasn't my argument my argument was that some one on here was saying that she is unintelligent, dumb and stupid and would not be capable of been a good president because she couldn't speak good English language. does not been able to speak an official language mean dumb, stupid and unintelligent? besides she can learn how to we all had to a thing or two.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
apex404:
leadership skill of speaking good English is a great measure that can yield a good communication. women becoming president in Nigeria is a no going ambition because you can never rule Nigeria.
i disagree!
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Aadeyinka(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
love23401:
Netherlands-based Nigerian Woman Who Wants To Become President Reacts To People Mocking Her Spoken English

Some Nigerians mocked The Netherlands-based Nigerian mother of three, Monica Ambrose, after a video showing her declaring her intention to run for president come 2019 surfaced online yesterday July 21st. They mostly mocked her over her bad use of English in the video. She has taken to her Facebook page to reply her trolls and according to her, many of the Arab presidents don't speak English but rule better than some Nigerian presidents. Agree with her? See her replies below

https://www.digestng.com/2017/07/22/netherlands-based-nigerian-woman-who-wants-to-become-president-reacts-to-people-mocking-her-spoken-english/
she is just kidding I believed
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by juman(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
nigeria presently is a country that needs direction.

Its an articulated and determined person that is needed.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by whizzyleejr(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
I've been waiting for a female president, it's all about what you have in your brain and not all about spoken english ane she has been netherland for long
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Jexyme(f): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Na different different Grammar you go dey just to loot us tongue

I'm with you my Edo sister.
grin grin grin
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by pellummy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
My fellow nigerians, u ve bin brainwash, what do we learn in school abt gender equality, u want to argue bah, pls be constructive, also no single body here ask abt her plan...i pity u
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by maisauki: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
If these people should become president and vice president i'm sure price of paint will increase cos dem go jus use all our moni buy make up
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by tealaw(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm going to tell my friends to "wash" the video.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by moriss2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=love23401 post=58715523]Netherlands-based Nigerian Woman Who Wants To Become President Reacts To People Mocking Her Spoken English

Some Nigerians mocked The Netherlands-based Nigerian mother of three, Monica Ambrose, after a video showing her declaring her intention to run for president come 2019 surfaced online yesterday July 21st. They mostly mocked her over her bad use of English in the video.
The last time a woman led a man it took us from the garden of eden to earth,giving them another chance might take us from earth to maybe Jupiter
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by maisauki: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
musicwriter:

Brainwashing education brought you by white people is the only reason you believe we lived in mud houses and used town criers while Europeans didn't.

For your information, Neanderthals also lived in caves in Europe. Later, they moved from caves to grass house, then to mud houses. Such was the evolution of the human race in all parts of the world. .

By the time of our unfortunate contact with Europeans, there were no significant difference between development in Africa and Europe. It was confirmed by a Dutch explorer.

When the Dutch first arrived Benin kingdom in Nigeria around the 1600 century they were so shocked about the rate of development they saw over here, so much that their expedition leader had to report back to Europe saying ''The town seem to be very great. When you enter into it you go into a great broad street, well paved, which seems to be seven or eight times broader than the Warmoes street in Amsterdam.

The king’s palace is a collection of buildings which occupy as much space as the town of Harlem, and which is enclosed with walls. There are numerous apartments for the Prince’s ministers and fine galleries, most of which are as big as those on the exchange at Amsterdam. They are supported by wooden pillars encased with copper, where their victories are depicted, and which are carefully kept very clean.

The town is composed of thirty main streets, very straight and 120 feet wide, apart from an infinity of small intersecting streets. The houses are close to one another, arranged in good order. These people are in no way inferior to the Dutch. They wash and scrub their houses so well that they are polished and shinning like glass''.
And this scenario wasn't peculiar to Benin Kingdom. The Ashanti king in ancient Ghana kingdom was so rich that his official seat was made of REAL gold. Africa was extremely very prosperous and as much advanced as most Europe before Europeans made contact with us.

As a matter of fact, the British stole a lot of artworks from Oba Ovonramwen palace after they captured the king in late 1800 century. Why would they want to steal a substandard artwork?.

Binis were the first people to develop copper or brass cast artwork, long before Europeans or any of the known world at the time. Their artworks were so superior to Europeans at that time, such that it was and is still a subject of display in museums worldwide. In fact, white people have refused to return artworks stolen from Bini empire, cause they're so precious. I don't want to talk about Egypt and the lost kingdoms of Thebes.

Why it appears to you Africa cannot do without English or white people today..............................

But, everything changed once Europe made contact with us around 1400 AD. We became conquered and were no longer in charge of our destiny. We became slaves and could no longer sustain the development we've made then. From North to South Africa, East and West Africa, we lost control of our native languages as we were forced to speak and learn with the language of our oppressors. Instead of developing our lands, African natural and human resources were being used to develop Europe. Therefore, we lost steam and were thrown into total darkness as a people for over 400 years!. But, within this 400 years of our slavery, Europe entered the age of science, technology and industrial revolution, all made possible by exploitation of Africa. Trains were built, cars were built, advancement in physics, chemistry, biology, e.t.c happened within this period, but sadly Africa was never a part of this technological revolution. Just imagine where a people could not make a single development for 400 years!.

Such was the case in Africa.

Worst of it all is that before leaving they installed a brainwashing education to keep us in perpetual imperial control in absentia- which is why you're here shamelessly defending our captors and their languages, even when they've left. Of course, I understand you know not what you're doing. I understand our current situation is as a result of many years of slavery, colonialism, intimidation, fake education/mis-education/indoctrination.

And you have the gut to have on your signature "the biggest scam is Christianity" as if education was brought you from the moon. Both RELIGION and EDUCATION were given us at the same time by European missionaries after displacing anything African. Religion is not ours!. Education is not ours!!. And the fakest of what they brought is education. What a pity you have so called education without realizing the foolery. This fake education is our worst undoing today as its not allowing YOU to understand we had a life before we met white people and that we can do without them. What's worse than a slave who doesn't know he's a slave?
AS GOOD AS YOUR POST IS, IT'S TOO LONG...WE MUST ALWAYS HAVE D TARGET AUDIENCE IN MIND.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by dakeskese(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Redhot111:

To answer u one after the other.
Ur no 1 question... We hv had more than a couple of political prostitutes in aso rock B4. Eg Atiku.
2. The most free and fair election we ever had in naija had a Muslim - Muslim ticket. June 12th.
3. It's been male - male tickets all the while. So, what's the big deal?

4. I'm sure she can do better than our current president grammatically.

If I had my way I would hv really give her a try. If it's not been working with the usual, trying the unusual won't be a bad idea.

Nice one bro, I agree with you. big up!

1 Like

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by omoelerin1: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't be deceived.

i think i can now measure the level of your inteligence with this your grammar
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by OgaBuhari: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
@ Liability Keypad1 how you see this slay mama
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Liability(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
OgaBuhari:
@ Liability Keypad1 how you see this slay mama
oga buhari.....?walahi if i catch this woman na to fvck her toto tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / 14 States Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation- Economic Confidential Magazi / Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.