Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English (60273 Views)

Festus Keyamo Blasts Those Blaming Zamfara People For Voting Buhari / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by OgaBuhari: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Liability:
oga buhari.....?walahi if i catch this woman na to me fvck her toto tire.
omo na your future president you dey talk soo. But my eyes dey reason that her vice president o amor na gobe be that oh
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by cuteralph101(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
GEJ AND WIFE ARE PHD HOLDERS
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never again will Nigeria be ruled by a dullard.

Don't be deceived.
The ability to speak and write good English is a measure of an individual's intelligence

She's bad at written English,
She's bad at spoken English

What else does she have to offer outside her cvnt then?

I don't expect people with this deficiency to agree with me though
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Sarah20A(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
She doesn't look like one who can offer anything
so buhari have that look undecided
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by NwaAmaikpe: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
cuteralph101:
GEJ AND WIFE ARE PHD HOLDERS

shocked

Possessing a degree in Nigeria does not make you intelligent!
Remember?

2 Likes

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Sarah20A(f): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
You already got my support,may God be with her.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by BiggySammy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
PEJ readily comes to mind grin shocked. She has to come back home if she's serious. She can't be president from Netherlands.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by correctguy101(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't be deceived.
The ability to speak and write good English is a measure of an individual's intelligence

You are definitely a wicked child.

your signature tho, I dodge am
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
A proof of how our educational system has failed us. More people will grow up like this and be comparing us to Arab, ignoring the fact that English is not the Arabs' official language.

If you can't be well articulate in the official language, what right do you have to tell the teachers to do their job in educating the young ones.

Always defending rubbish. Failed nation.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by pax619: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yes, Arabs don't speak English yet they rule better. But, don't forget that they speak the langua franca of the countries. France and Italy presidents don't speak English, but they speak their official languages.

English is our official language, anybody who thinks that that's not a criterion in becoming a president is a joke.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin shocked grin

President of Nigeria in 2019?

With what nah?

Your cunt & borehole I guess.

NwaAmaikpe did you see those brezz of hers?

That is all she is got to offer.

Another Edo woman selling Congo meat in Amsterdam!
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by primateayoola(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't be deceived.

When did fluent English become criteria for national presidency?.
See where your ignorance had landed us, still u no go learn.
Can you remember how fluent IBB was, now tell me what did we gain from his governance?
RECIEVE SENSE!!!
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by cuteralph101(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Possessing a degree in Nigeria does not make you intelligent!
Remember?
hmmmm...okay oo
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by adethebahdguy100(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brain dey pain dis one oh
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by nwoye72: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
going to school in nija is just to learn grammar not to be a professional,my sister don't mind these animals mocking your grammar.you live in the netherlands and i knew that all your studies are in dutch because they don't speak english.so why should somebody wrong your english.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by okechukwucharles(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
please I need a replied, from the history of Nigeria in time immemorial, tell me who of the president that have a Ph.D stakeholder degree in his eduction history ??
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Good point from the incoming president.

English is just a language.

Best of luck Madam Monica.
...a fantastically hypocrite.You have been maliciously attacking Mrs Jonathan in this forum for her use of English. Internet never forgets.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by madridguy(m): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2017
attacking Mrs Jonathan in this forum for her use of English? This is blatant lie against my personality.

Newmanluckyman:
...a fantastically hypocrite.You have been maliciously attacking Mrs Jonathan in this forum for her use of English. Internet never forgets.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by ThatFairGuy: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Oya...........
Ever8054:
she is right..but wrong at the same time... we already have her type...

Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Brugo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Considering our experience and history, this should be a lower priority to more pressing need for qualities and competencies in leadership, compassion, forward thinking, conflict resolution....all of which can be demonstrated without a show of good english.

Besides, if we take the British English as the standard, the English they speak in America is also bad English, but no one doubt their ability at governance and social justice. Nigerians should press more for delivery of good of governance and social justice than semantics of the English tongue.

This is not about speaking good English. This is about understanding the OFFICIAL LANGUAGE of your country. It should not be downplayed. Every national leader must be able to communicate with other leaders in clear language.
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by Redhot111(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......stop showing ignorance......before u argue anything on a public forum like this one,make some research .....at least mr goggle is always there

Slack pussies every where. Read my post and show me where the argument lies. Said I never knew there was a thing like national language. Now that u mentioned Google, I will get go check. Isn't it as easy as dat?
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by ifeanyinwannewi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
let's give it a try
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by tomdon(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
She's neither knowledgeable nor intelligent.
Why am I even wasting my energy.Nonsense idiot
Re: Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English by tomdon(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Newmanluckyman:

O boy!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.