Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do (690 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do by okayD: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2010
This is a gal I met sometimes last year, she lives about 4hrs 30mins far from me. She has came to my place 3 times now but i have never went there for once, she has always bring something for me each time she comes, Now she insist that this time it's my turn to come. A very first time to go to her Please I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY FOR HER and it's almost Valentine.
Re: Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do by Taken(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2010
grin - i think u should use style style find out wetin she appreciates to see pple give girls during such occasions and what she personally appreciates.
Then if u can afford it without much wahala, get it for her but if ya want to cut ya coat according to the materials, then get her something close and worth appreciating.

No biggy!
Re: Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do by idmoore(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2010
I tink TAKEN is rite, but need 2 consider her family members if she does not stay alone like gettin' dem anything nice 2 eat, and her u can get her a very sexy undies and a nice or shirt jus 2 celebrate d val.
Re: Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do by justwise(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2010
okay D:

This is a gal I met sometimes last year, she lives about 4hrs 30mins far from me. She has came to my place 3 times now but i have never went there for once, she has always bring something for me each time she comes, Now she insist that this time it's my turn to come. A very first time to go to her Please I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY FOR HER and it's almost Valentine.

Obviously u need to appreciate her too, find out abt her shoe size or jeans or her best colour, let it be a suprise, u can starve to save up, buy her something that shows your appreciation and love. Please don't go empty handed.
Re: Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do by Godmother(f): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2010
Buy her something you know she will appreciate. It doesnt neccesarily have to be expensive, just nice. You have known her for a year, so you are in a better position to tell what she would like. But if you are still in doubt, then buy her a bottle of perfume. Almost every woman appreciates that
Re: Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do by ssumpta(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
Depends on ur pocket.But this is the time to impress her.
Don't withdraw all ur money, but buy sth of quality. Maybe some nice Jewellry.
A bottle of wine, a lovely card , chocolate(preferably from a high-end supermkt not dose cheap ones) since ur planning a val trip. Goodluck.
Re: Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster
are you in a relationship with that gal or not?
valentine day is for people who are in a loving relationship so if you aint then you just have to buy her something simple depending on your budget.
Re: Almost Time : Dont Know What To Do by okayD: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this post. I think by now I should have known what exactly I have for here and I'm taking this step right away. THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE

(1) (Reply)

Btw 9ja Men N Women.who Like Varieties More / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / If Your best friend sister love you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.