Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors (1040 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by rully2: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by peacettw: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Your question is a bit confusing considering that it makes no sense. What happens when your kid needs to start school? Will you follow her to school then to avoid being separated from him or her?

1 Like

Re: Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by rully2: 2:20am On Aug 14, 2017
peacettw:
Your question is a bit confusing considering that it makes no sense. What happens when your kid needs to start school? Will you follow her to school then to avoid being separated from him or her?

Considering you are the only one who thinks such question is confusing or makes no sense, you should have just kept quiet!

Are you a mother?!
Re: Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by peacettw: 2:24am On Aug 14, 2017
rully2:

Considering you are the only one who thinks such question is confusing or makes no sense, you should have just kept quiet!

Are you a mother?!

I am a mother of 5 and the 'only one' to reply this post in 3 weeks. That should at least tell you something.

For almost 48 hrs and counting, I have been in my workplace trying to save lives and striving hard to be a mother, wife and also a career woman all at the same time in other to help my hubby provide a better future for my kids and to ensure I lack nothing.

Millions of women do it successfully without their children growing up to be malfunctioned. Surely your child cannot be the only exception!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by rully2: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
peacettw:

I am a mother of 5 and the 'only one' to reply this post in 3 weeks. That should at least tell you something.

For almost 48 hrs and counting, I have been in my workplace trying to save lives and striving hard to be a mother, wife and also a career woman all at the same time in other to help my hubby provide a better future for my kids and to ensure I lack nothing.

Millions of women do it successfully without their children growing up to be malfunctioned. Surely your child cannot be the only exception!

Does your response now not make better sense than the first?.

I mistakenly sent two threads on this topic and people responded more to the first thread, so know that it was not ignored, i simply ommited the content of this one. So yppou probably didn't get the fact of the message. Some mothers offered suggestions and directed me to another thread.

So now I'm only wondering why a mother of five would have sounded unsympathetic to the plight of another mother who happens to be new in the game and only needed some form of assurance from older mothers?!
Re: Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by peacettw: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
rully2:

Does your response now not make better sense than the first?.

I mistakenly sent two threads on this topic and people responded more to the first thread, so know that it was not ignored, i simply ommited the content of this one. So yppou probably didn't get the fact of the message. Some mothers offered suggestions and directed me to another thread.

So now I'm only wondering why a mother of five would have sounded unsympathetic to the plight of another mother who happens to be new in the game and only needed some form of assurance from older mothers?!

If it's my response, then trust me it contains a great deal of sense. You just don't want to see it and I won't enable you to go on believing that you or your child can't cope. If I can do it and other moms did and are still doing it, then so can you.
Re: Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by poshestmina(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
peacettw:

If it's my response, then trust me it contains a great deal of sense. You just don't want to see it and I won't enable you to go on believing that you or your child can't cope. If I can do it and other moms did and are still doing it, then so can you.

I think she's a first time mum just like me, the thought of leaving your baby at 3 months (the normal maternity leave time) is just HEARTBREAKING true but I guess we'll get used to it (just like you have). I had to resign from work and start a business (the pay wasn't that good self) so I understand the need for the question. Your opinions are both correct.

No need for e-kasala grin grin BTW 5 kids is not a joke TUWALE
Re: Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by peacettw: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
poshestmina:

I think she's a first time mum just like me, the thought of leaving your baby at 3 months (the normal maternity leave time) is just HEARTBREAKING true but I guess we'll get used to it (just like you have). I had to resign from work and start a business (the pay wasn't that good self) so I understand the need for the question. Your opinions are both correct.

LOL.... I understand you dear. But I guess I took off on another note. I am sure op will do fine.

1 Like

Re: Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors by rully2: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2017
poshestmina:

Thank you for getting the point

(1) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killings; How A Billionaire's Daughter Reacted / Ways To Keep Your Wife Happy And Satisfied / What Would You Tell Your Younger Self In 2 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.