Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Difficult Is GCE? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Difficult Is GCE? (14798 Views)

How Much Is GCE Form? / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / How Tough Is GCE Compare To That Of School Waec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by frenzydilz(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2017
For sure GCE is tougher. But na there examination malpractice plenty pass

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by cy4cent(f): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
because they didn't give u expo abi.?

It is people like you that did expo. I wrote both O level and A level GCE so I know what m talking about.

I can bet money that you can't even understand a single A level physics question let alone passing it.

The result I m using is GCE so go with your expo corrupted mind, people still read.

@ op, between WAEC and GCE, GCE is more difficult.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by cy4cent(f): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=frenzydilz post=58803268]For sure GCE is tougher. But na there examination malpractice plenty pass[/quote

Very true.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by Oselu28(f): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2017
LilSmith55:
Very Easy, I write it in year 2012, trust me I get 6 B's and 2 C's....

But forget, I read my head almost tear,

Your head tore,it's just that u did not notice

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by youngmoneyeze: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2017
GCE is not difficult nor neither easy.i wrote GCE last year and i had a good result. Just prepared for the exams.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by tegak10: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2017
feel gce is harder.. I wrote mine in ss2 waec in ss3 maybe thats prolly why... i rem everyone in my centre scored f9 in further maths because we refused to settle supervisor... Those that cheated n those that didnt
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
martineverest:
Y doubt it be harder when no expo was given to u
I don't need expo to pass exams.
Ur comment just show who truly u.
I aired my view.

GCE is for advanced folks academically.
Both undergraduates,graduates just name them do sit for the exam.

U don't compare exam of such nature to that of school waec (internal) where most candidates that take the exam are kids.

Have a nice day.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by Ejomax77(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
EXTERNAL WAEC(GCE) is easier than INTERNAL WAEC ... Iff you study diligently especially with the syllabus.
#Fact!
Also,in terms of expo, it's Easier too.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
frenzydilz:
For sure GCE is tougher. But na there examination malpractice plenty pass
Not more now.
Even in useless subject, u will be seeing many waec officials on ground to monitor the exam.the don't give u breathing space.
Few people do cheat oo but those ones have masters in expotolog,most uni students.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by LilSmith55(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Oselu28:

Your head tore,it's just that u did not notice

undecided undecided undecided, Thanks....
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by illicit(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2017
if its difficult I suggest thats a matter of relativity,,what you find easy some people may find difficult, anyway at HIGHER EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY, we offer a wide range of examination and admission support services, we take care of your registration and prepare you ahead as we offer you in depth tutorials and your life will never remain the same
call or whatsapp 07064550358
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by mechanics(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
That was then not now, you have past questions to go through and it is more like repeated questions, don't let anyone discourage you.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by Momoh7(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Gce no hard like dat i dey follow people write
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by Kolinzzz7787(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Gce exams requires you to read till your brain crack because the questions is of Standard not just for student alone cuz working class individual also register for it... Its exams that security is always very tight including police force presence! I'm saying this from experience. This is not to scared you but for you to prepare yourself very well!
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by joanana(f): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
pinkylovely:
I've decided to write GCE but a lot of people i know are saying its really difficult. Please. How difficult is it??

I equally got a news that WAEC GCE will be conducted twice yearly in Jan/Feb and August/Sep. How true is this??

I need some inspiration!

Read your books try as much as possible to complete the syllabus. Start reading for GCE exam early. Attend evening classes if you can afford it. I got A3 in mathematics in GCE. Yes , the marking scheme is very strict when compared to WACE. Just do your best and leave the rest for Baba God!!!! You will be fine!!!

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by MrHenshaw: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
LilSmith55:
Very Easy, I write it in year 2012, trust me I get 6 B's and 2 C's....

But forget, I read my head almost tear,

l hope you made English language with the above "l write it" in 2012.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by akwaforum2020: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
rollybest:
Waec gce is not difficult, just read your books very well. I wrote waec gce independently and credited all my eight subjects

[h2]Clap Leg For Yourself[/h2]

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by NigerianScholar: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
pinkylovely:
I've decided to write GCE but a lot of people i know are saying its really difficult. Please. How difficult is it??

I equally got a news that WAEC GCE will be conducted twice yearly in Jan/Feb and August/Sep. How true is this??

I need some inspiration!

I wrote the last one. They re the same thing. You cant say every waec year brings questions of the same difficulty. It depends on luck and what you know. And again. The whole exam is now filled with cheats. And about 60% re now passing soo

1 Like

Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by albreezy4eva: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Need help with GCE (maths and physics)? Pm me......Port Harcourt candidates only
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by DemonMonkey7(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
cy4cent:

It is people like you that did expo. I wrote both O level and A level GCE so I know what m talking about.

I can bet money that you can't even understand a single A level physics question let alone passing it.

The result I m using is GCE so go with your expo corrupted mind, people still read.

@ op, between WAEC and GCE, GCE is more difficult.
nne! as you write O, A, B Gce exams where you dey now? and dont try to be funny, im in the IDP already... so this is about you..
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by cy4cent(f): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
DemonMonkey7:

nne! as you write O, A, B Gce exams where you dey now? and dont try to be funny, im in the IDP already... so this is about you..

Sorry, did I just hear a rat squake?
And point of correction am not your NNE!
Good you are in the IDP, don't know where else you could have been than your abode (IDP).
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by barnabas240(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
anyone interested in GCE expo should contact Mr Barney on 08104613896 guarantee 8 credit
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by rollybest(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
akwaforum2020:

[h2]Clap Leg For Yourself[/h2]
why?
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by rollybest(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
joanana:

Read your books try as much as possible to complete the syllabus. Start reading for GCE exam early. Attend evening classes if you can afford it. I got A3 in mathematics in GCE. Yes , the marking scheme is very strict when compared to WACE. Just do your best and leave the rest for Baba God!!!! You will be fine!!!
A3? the blood of Jeremiah
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by rollybest(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
joanana:

A3? the blood of Jeremiah!!
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
barnabas240:
anyone interested in GCE expo should contact Mr Barney on 08104613896 guarantee 8 credit
eight credit in this Buhari world? undecided
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by greatface(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ikenna792:

GCE is slightly easier than WAEC.... but the marking scheme is more strict cos it can be written by anyone. Hence GCE grades are poorer than waec.. I can testify. I wrote GCE in SS2 and Waec in ss3... email me 2 show u both results
JUST want to know if it can serve as replacement for waec or maybe an alternative
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by glossy6(f): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
pinkylovely:

Wow! Are you serious?? What were your grades like??

I wanted to ignore your seemingly mockery, questions but decided otherwise.

I made 5 clear As and 2 credits when I wrote my GCE exam in 1991.

Now my daughter wrote GCE in 2016 while in SS 2 & credited 6 papers including Maths & English but failed Maths in her Waec, although she passed the other 8 subjects.
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by Ikenna792(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2017
greatface:
JUST want to know if it can serve as replacement for waec or maybe an alternative

yes
Re: How Difficult Is GCE? by greatface(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ikenna792:

yes
THANKS A MILLION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afe Babalola Rejects 120 Cut-off Mark For Nigerian Universities / Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri / Again, LASU Students Reject New Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.