Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Can I Invest 50k On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest 50k On (1689 Views)

Invest #50k And Start Getting 15k Every Month / Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest 50k On by bababodmas(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Plsss.... I have 50k I want to Invest.... But I need advice on a reasonable investment that would be profitable.... Plsss mods.. Help move to front page so as to get enough response......
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by okawanyi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Recharge card will do!, thank me later
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by bababodmas(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
With the 30naira profit on 1k card abi
okawanyi:
Recharge card will do!, thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 23, 2017
I have an opportunity here with me that guarantees you Earning 50% monthly profit/income of your N50,000 (Minimum Investment=10k Maximum Investment=100k)
But you will need to pay me 10k before I show u where to invest your money to earn 50% of it. You are only paying the 10k for the info charge. and is a one time payment that's all.

Are you interested?

Call or Text or Whatsapp me on

Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 23, 2017
⬇⬇⬇
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 23, 2017
bababodmas:
Plsss.... I have 50k I want to Invest.... But I need advice on a reasonable investment that would be profitable.... Plsss mods.. Help move to front page so as to get enough response......

Buy a PayPal account.....start the freelancing withdrawal business. You earn at least #10 on a dollar. If you withdrawal up to $200/day....thats #2000 profit.

OWN A PERSONAL 100% SAFE U.S PAYPAL ACCOUNT TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE

➡Bank verified PayPal account for sale (USA) @ cheap price

➡Card Verified PayPal account for sale (USA) cheap price.

➡Instant Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Guru withdrawal service available @ good rate

Contact@ Signature. ⬇⬇⬇
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by WealthBuilder01: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2017
bababodmas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by leonard002(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Get a showglass or kiosk and start selling gsm accessories
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by Fxmanager(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
bababodmas:

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by Neduzze5(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Research on Green Nation. You could be interested
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by deejeet1: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
bababodmas:
Akso Integrated Agricultural Services has launched GREENLAND AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENT NATIONWIDE (GAIN 2017 third phase) which gives you room to invest with your capital and get 150% ROI spread over a period of one year.
It is the goal of AKSO Integrated Agricultural services to increase Agricultural production in Nigeria through her projects on a yearly basis.
GAIN 2017 is an agricultural project in Nigeria meant for people who are ready to venture into agriculture as investors.
Haven completed project 2016 (a control project), we launched the GAIN 2017 which we are currently in its second phase for the year.
By so doing, the registration process has commenced so as to know the total number of investors the project will be accommodating.
The GAIN 2017 project (first phase) was only on the cultivation of maize on our project farms in Ijaiye orile, Oyo state of 25 acres of land while for the second phase, we will be adding some other crops as supplements.
HOW IT WORKS
Investors are allowed to invest a minimum of fifty thousand naira (50,000) for the cultivation of an acre of land and a maximum of one million naira (1,000,000) for the cultivation of 20 acres of land for the GAIN 2017 PROJECT.
You will receive 50% of your total investment capital every 4th month of your investment I. e if your investment capital is 100,000 naira and was paid on 15th July 2017, you will receive 50,000 naira on 15th November 2017, another 50,000 naira on 15th March 2018 and another 50,000 plus your investment capital (100,000 naira) on the 15th of July 2018. Which means a sum total of 250,000 naira will be paid to an investor who invested 100,000 naira in the project over a period of one year.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send a request for the registration form/MOU through aksointegrated@gmail.com or greenlandagric@outlook.com
2. Fill and sign the documents then send back to us for endorsement through the provided email address.
3. Your investment capital payment should be forwarded to the account details provided on the documents alone.
4. Your investment starts counting from the date you pay in your investment capital and a copy of your endorsed documents will be sent to you within 48hrs of the completion of your application.
You can also contact the project director on 08134741908
Re: What Can I Invest 50k On by bababodmas(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Waoh... I am overwhelmed by the various responses given by fellow great minds.... I appreciate your time and advice...
Thanks so very much

(1) (Reply)

Achieve Financial Freedom And Live Your Dreams By Being A Part Of Omega-pro / Monthly Income For Six Month / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.