Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) (32018 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by rem44: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Time was 3:00am. Place was Osogbo in Osun State. Dolapo,a prison fresh returnee and killer that was contracted for a N10,000:00 fee was hidden all night somewhere in the house by Mrs Omotayo Salawudeen. He was waiting for the zero hour to come and when the time came as per plan, armed with a jackknife he tip toed into the bedroom. Earlier, Omotayo and Akeem the husband just had a nice round of sex before the man drifted into sleep.

Little did late Akeem realise that was his last of such act with his erroneously assumed "darling wife"on this mother earth. Pronto! At the sight of Dolapo the angel of death, the vigil keeping wife picked the pillow and covered the face of her tired and sleeping husband with it. Dolapo resumed the knifing. Akeem was jackknifed severally on the chest and abdomen to such that he died immediately. Sure her husband of seventeen years and father of her three children aged 17,15 and 12 was dead, Mrs Salawudeen provided Dolapo with water to wash his blood soaked hands also gave him one of the husband's Tee Shirt to replace his own blood stained shirt. Before killer Dolapo exited the house and in a preemptive design to confuse the police investigators; he scripted on the wall " NO PRICE NO PAY - AYE AXE. FORGIVENESS IS A SIN".

Perfect, the both of them thought but not so with the born detective and Commissioner of Police Fimihan Adeoye, the CP in charge of Osun. Fimihan, true to his name found them and o si fi won han araye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHKe-Zve6c

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/jealous-wife-pay-10k-to-kill-her.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2017

I don't pity him

Am sure he is the type that doesn't believe in disciplining women

Dats y she get d mind to mess with him

Women need sense beaten into dem monthly

Else they won't respect

You get mind hire another man to kill ur husband

Because of no fear

It is written (paraphrased) the rod is for correction

#Eco99#

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by MediumStout(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kobi rin bimo fun ni kope koma sheku pani...

Ki olorun gbawa lowo pami-iku shori benbe sokor obirin.

Eleriibu obirin leleyi. Omo osan ton ko ponpo bo iya e.

Awon omo Igbo olori pelebe maa tode biyi lati waa pariwo Afonja. Shey ejo won ni? Abi oloribuku to ye kiwon fi she nkan oshu danu yi.

Edajo iku fun werey abi ke fi si atimole. Ko pe lewon bi obo sad

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fear women from "that" side.

I don't need a woman who smells, can't cook, very dirty, cheats around and worst of all, harvest her own husband's skull with her fellow Baddo memebers. cheesy cheesy

No wonder Madridguy is begging me to introduce him to an Igbo lady. Shishi he won't see. cheesy cheesy

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by cricifixo: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
What a wicked world, rip Mr Akeem

1 Like

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ambode : O boy eh, that place wey we dey go ehn, dem get plenty girls with BIG BIG BUM BUM

Aregbesola: seriously??

grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by eposho: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't pity him

Else they won't respect

Because of no fear

#Eco99#
Did u just wrote that or I am dreaming.
Waooo.we are in 2017 bro, not 1917.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by MediumStout(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
[s]
ecoeco:

I don't pity him

Else they won't respect

Because of no fear

#Eco99#
[/s]

Na so ur papa buy koboko dey beat your mama like goat every month

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by MediumStout(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
[s]
iLoveConductor:
The worst thing you'll ever do in life is to marry a non Igbo woman, especially one from "that" side you know.

Unless you need a woman who smells, can't cook, very dirty, cheats around and worst of all, harvest her own husband's skull. cheesy cheesy

No wonder Madridguy is begging me to introduce him to an Igbo lady. cheesy cheesy
[/s]

This wasted sperm has already tribalized the thread. I hope you know this news will not bring your biafra. Masturbate over this and continue gnashing your teeth in anticipation for a biafra that will never come

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by GuyWise(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:
The worst thing you'll ever do in life is to marry a non Igbo woman, especially one from "that" side you know.

Unless you need a woman who smells, can't cook, very dirty, cheats around and worst of all, harvest her own husband's skull. cheesy cheesy

No wonder Madridguy is begging me to introduce him to an Igbo lady. cheesy cheesy
Savagery.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Modsenemy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Does she want to mine the skull?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
What a sad story for Akeem. An afonja woman you paid for her bride price with your hard earned money went and harvested your head with her boyfriend and sold your head for 300 naira in the black market.

Does this mean that the goathead/nkwobi we used to eat at APEMCO Hotel, Warri every Friday night is more expensive than your head.

MediumStout:
[s]
This wasted sperm has already tribalized the thread. I hope you know this news will not bring your biafra. Masturbate over this and continue gnashing your teeth in anticipation for a biafra that will never come[/s]
OH look. Another pained head slammin' afonja unity beggar. cheesy cheesy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by CaptainGOOD: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
But why do Yorubas kill at every slightest opportunity?.. undecided
Imagine this wicked woman..
killion ur own husband

16 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:

Awon omo Igbo olori pelebe maa tode biyi lati waa pariwo Afonja. Shey ejo won ni? Abi oloribuku to ye kiwon fi she nkan oshu danu yi.

Thumbs up, omo oodua!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by iLoveConductor: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Evil everywhere.
It wasn't like this until we got an Emir in Illorin. Now 20% of Obomoso indegines are Christians, 25% Muslims, 30 % pagans while the remaining are skull miners. cheesy

My Ibo Jewish brother, is this thing good? cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by CaptainGOOD: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:

It wasn't like this until we got an Emir in Illorin. Now 20% of Obomoso indegines are Christians, 25% Muslims, 30 % pagans while the remaining are skull miners. cheesy

My Ibo Jewish brother, isn't this thing good? cheesy cheesy

grin grin.
U ar very funny o.
I quite agree

14 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:

oni agbara oo..kini Kati gbo.. awon iyawo nsi wa daju bayi..ki olorun ko wa yo ni bayii... Dat olori pelebe got me laffin sha

11 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by MediumStout(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
ashkenking:
oni agbara oo..kini Kati gbo.. awon iyawo nsi wa daju bayi..ki olorun ko wa yo ni bayii... Dat olori pelebe got me laffin sha

wink
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Pilot4Airbus(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
I will convert your Logo to 3D with Realistic Lighting

Quote me, Serious people only.

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by LastSurvivor11: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afonja matter dey always weak me..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't pity him

Else they won't respect

Because of no fear

#Eco99#

How do you lot even think?

I give up mehnnnn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Bisi799(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
This life is a pot of beans
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Dottore: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afonjas

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Generalyemi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
their wives
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by obajoey(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
o ga oo
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by holatin(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
no wonder someone say fear your enemy but fear your friends more.

imagine someone you are intimate with on daily basis, what could he have done wrong.

I think I need to get married to my Techno Y6 because am sure she no fit kill me lailai

1 Like

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
sad
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by thestevens: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
poverty everywhere, tell me what is 10k compare to a life.
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by olumaxi(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
result of too much osogbo weed sad
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
sad sad

SKULL MINERS
HUMAN BUTCHER
HEAD CUTTERS
PRIVATE PARTS HAVESTERS
BLOOD DRINKERS

AFONJA WHY NA angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.