Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) (32017 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by ebubewill(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by wackpoet(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
The heart of man is wicked
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWldpsMAuAD/
please guys follow this link to help me like this picture. Thanks .
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Cubeet: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
just 10k chaii
What a world
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by RealDannie(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Assassin...10k?

Hmmm
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by SIRWILLIAMS7: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Kwallon: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pre-season: Arsenal 0 - 3 Chelsea (highlights)

http://www.kwallon.com/2017/07/arsenal-0-3-chelsea-highlights/
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Cubeet: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Fear women from "that" side.

I don't need a woman who smells, can't cook, very dirty, cheats around and worst of all, harvest her own husband's skull with her fellow Baddo memebers. cheesy cheesy

No wonder Madridguy is begging me to introduce him to an Igbo lady. Shishi he won't see. cheesy cheesy
This is K.O

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Cubeet: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
iLoveConductor:

It wasn't like this until we got an Emir in Illorin. Now 20% of Obomoso indegines are Christians, 25% Muslims, 30 % pagans while the remaining are skull miners. cheesy

My Ibo Jewish brother, is this thing good? cheesy cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by BonPatrick(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
End time

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nwakaumu(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Immediately i saw 10,000,I knew it was going to be an afonja.people that sell human skull as low as 3,000 naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by VanBommel(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
no wonder someone say fear your enemy but fear your friends more.

imagine someone you are intimate with on daily basis, what could he have done wrong.

I think I need to get married to my Techno Y6 because am sure she no fit kill me lailai
if the battery should explode while making/receiving a call, you'll be dead
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nwakaumu(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Afonja matter dey always weak me..
No be only you,me sef e taya me pass.I just advice my igbo brodas make dem dey avoid afonja women cos i no wan hear story dat touches the hart in dis era of skull-mining.imagine that one might wake up in the morning to go market and start looking for his own skull,instead.oluwa maje o !

4 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:
I don't pity him
Am sure he is the type that doesn't believe in disciplining women
Dats y she get d mind to mess with him
Women need sense beaten into dem monthly
Else they won't respect
You get mind hire another man to kill ur husband
Because of no fear
It is written (paraphrased) the rod is for correction

#Eco99#

u deserve a place on stage with basket mouth. Ride on.
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Quote me anywhere

Crime is the birth Right of Flaties

But the moment its an Afonjazy check the name it cant be a Chhristian Afonja.

Check all Crime News

grin
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
the way this demons are killing themselves is really scary if time is not taking they will go into extinction b4 foolans caliphate start their ethnic cleansing in West... I hope the skull miners can fend them off... rip

1 Like

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by holatin(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
VanBommel:
if the battery should explode while making/receiving a call, you'll be dead
abi o ti explode ni
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Michael004: 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Modsenemy:
Does she want to mine the skull?
Maka why, don't make me believe you are as stupid as people has been saying here na.
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
I came here to check names. Afonjas at it again

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by benzems(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afonjas and human blood
Please you can't gain anything by killing your follow man

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bisi799:
This life is a pot of beans

This is deep.
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by VanBommel(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
abi o ti explode ni
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by emjay4me4u: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
what baffles me most is that she said they had sex that same night. . . . truly, a man's happiest or most relaxed moment is his weakest. I know human are the most dangerous of God's creation but this one fear me. You dont want to imagine the sort of stigma this woman's act would cause for her 3 children. in the family, at school and even on the street. what a pity

1 Like

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by chalondk(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't pity him

Else they won't respect

Because of no fear

#Eco99#

Na ur type wey dey fear conductor.. but you get mind to beat woman unto correction. You no see ur mate fight abi coward

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Modsenemy:
Does she want to mine the skull?

She mined it already. It's in their DNA. Skull miners

1 Like

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by AreaFada2: 12:51am On Jul 23, 2017
See her innocent face o.
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by herich(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
MediumStout:
Kobi rin bimo fun ni kope koma sheku pani...

Ki olorun gbawa lowo pami-iku shori benbe sokor obirin.

Eleriibu obirin leleyi. Omo osan ton ko ponpo bo iya e.

Awon omo Igbo olori pelebe maa tode biyi lati waa pariwo Afonja. Shey ejo won ni? Abi oloribuku to ye kiwon fi she nkan oshu danu yi.

Edajo iku fun werey abi ke fi si atimole. Ko pe lewon bi obo sad

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO YOURSELSE.
WHEN YOU WERE LAUGHING AT OTHERS,
IT WOULD BE THEIR TURN TO LAUGH AT YOU TOMORROW,
NOW YOU CAN'T STAND AND FACE THE SHAME THAT IS COMING AFTER YOU.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by femijon: 1:35am On Jul 23, 2017

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 5:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Omg! After 17yrs together! O ma se o. Poor man. May God rest his soul. As for the woman...chai!
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Jakumo(m): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't pity him

Else they won't respect

Because of no fear

#Eco99#

You are a violent, dangerous and pathologically deranged humanoid entity that belongs safely behind bars, for the protection of society at large, and for your own good.

It is obvious from your impulsive and semi-literate scrawling that your exhortation to domestic violence is NOT intended to be a sick joke, but is rather an admission that you have in your sordid past savagely beaten women and children up, and possibly even committed willful homicide.

Perhaps as a brain-damaged mongrel pup, you witnessed your father beating up your mother, or maybe even murdering her right before your eyes, resulting in mental trauma has turned you into the monster that you so obviously have become today.

I hereby place a powerful, lingering curse on you, that will frustrate your every ambition and effort in life, until such time as you completely lose your sanity and terminate your own existence in a very gruesome and hideous manner. You are truly one horrible excuse of a human being who was wasted more than enough precious oxygen on this planet already, and is thus long overdue for arrival in the deepest bowels of hell.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't pity him

Else they won't respect

Because of no fear

#Eco99#
I just lost all the respect I have for you. Who will correct you? I pray you have plenty daughters who will be corrected to coma or the great beyond monthly.
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by AntiWailer: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't pity him

Else they won't respect

Because of no fear

#Eco99#

Brainless.

This is the most senseless and idiotic post I have read on Nairaland.

The sad part is more than 20 f00lish eediots endorsed it with a "Like"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.