Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) (32016 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Praktikals(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2017
MediumStout:
Kobi rin bimo fun ni kope koma sheku pani...

Ki olorun gbawa lowo pami-iku shori benbe sokor obirin.

Eleriibu obirin leleyi. Omo osan ton ko ponpo bo iya e.

Awon omo Igbo olori pelebe maa tode biyi lati waa pariwo Afonja. Shey ejo won ni? Abi oloribuku to ye kiwon fi she nkan oshu danu yi.

Edajo iku fun werey abi ke fi si atimole. Ko pe lewon bi obo sad

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2017
AFONJA and Skull mining!

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Praktikals(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
no wonder someone say fear your enemy but fear your friends more.

imagine someone you are intimate with on daily basis, what could he have done wrong.

I think I need to get married to my Techno Y6 because am sure she no fit kill me lailai
And the evil witch first gave him sex so he d be very weak. The fear of women is the bebinning of wisdom
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by holatin(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Praktikals:

And the evil witch first gave him sex so he d be very weak. The fear of women is the bebinning of wisdom
lay him die before death came
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Jakumo:

You are a violent, dangerous and pathologically deranged humanoid entity that belongs safely behind bars, for the protection of society at large, and for your own good.

It is obvious from your impulsive and semi-literate scrawling that your exhortation to domestic violence is NOT intended to be a sick joke, but is rather an admission that you have in your sordid savagely past beaten women and children up, and possibly even committed willful homicide.

Perhaps as a brain-damaged mongrel pup, you witnessed your father beating up your mother, or maybe even murdering her right before your eyes, resulting in mental trauma has turned you into the monster that you so obviously have become today.

I hereby place a powerful, lingering curse on you, that will frustrate your every ambition and effort in life, until such time as you completely lose your sanity and terminate your own existence in a very gruesome and hideous manner. You are truly one horrible excuse of a human being who was wasted more than enough precious oxygen on this planet already, and is thus long overdue for arrival in the deepest bowels of hell.

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Once you are married, nothing bad can ever happen to you.
Foolish talk grin angry grin
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Guys, I know shyte is somewhat f'd up at home currently but isn't N10K like cheap for murder?

1 Like

Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by amuwo1980: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2017
Every Yoruba fellow is a ritualist until proven different, it is not a crime to trade in human parts in their land, who knows how long these guys have been feasting on human flesh, in the past 30 years a total of 2million have disappeared or passed away in mysterious circumstances in these parts, that translate to the population of Senegal and Gambia have been eaten or used for rituals by these yaribas, i remember some years back there was this okija forest incident, i was working for a Yoruba dominated bank then, one of the most senior females , a Yoruba asked me my surname and she seriously went off about igbos and ritual killings , i was baffled and wondering how come a highly exposed woman would believe in ritual killings for money but now it is all clear to me, they were scared of competition, they thought the igbos want to move into the Yoruba dominated skull mining business
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Too bad
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by onward4life(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2017
ecoeco:

I don't pity him

Am sure he is the type that doesn't believe in disciplining women

Dats y she get d mind to mess with him

Women need sense beaten into dem monthly

Else they won't respect

You get mind hire another man to kill ur husband

Because of no fear

It is written (paraphrased) the rod is for correction

#Eco99#

I support the beating part.

But yu need to indicate upper cut and brock lesnar finisher
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Jabioro: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2017
The man and the woman of today need to conquered tomorrow, further it more beyond tomorrow probably to the next generation so that he/she won't have futuristic devil as a partner who can easily consented, agreed with evil mind, Execute it and cause irreparable damages to the entire race.. Sorry for both ,the dead and the living.. both had gone into permanent damages site..
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by uyigwenosa: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
After some go say all men na bad person, Abeg who bad for here? and I no go blame dem because na money dem go for, no b love again!!! sometime, I go dey ask say why we dey marry sef? we go pay heavy bride price, we go feed dem, cloth dem, feed their families sef, love dem and still go out to fetch for dem but at the end of the day, na dem b d devil wey dey witch us!!! I tired for women ooooo!!!
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by talk2emma: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
What can of woman is this and the people she paid kill the man just to get 10k no no no..

Afonja women are wicked very dirty wicked set of people
Re: Wife Pays Assassin N10,000 To Kill Her Husband In Osun (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Jakumo:

You are a violent, dangerous and pathologically deranged humanoid entity that belongs safely behind bars, for the protection of society at large, and for your own good.

It is obvious from your impulsive and semi-literate scrawling that your exhortation to domestic violence is NOT intended to be a sick joke, but is rather an admission that you have in your sordid past savagely beaten women and children up, and possibly even committed willful homicide.

Perhaps as a brain-damaged mongrel pup, you witnessed your father beating up your mother, or maybe even murdering her right before your eyes, resulting in mental trauma has turned you into the monster that you so obviously have become today.

I hereby place a powerful, lingering curse on you, that will frustrate your every ambition and effort in life, until such time as you completely lose your sanity and terminate your own existence in a very gruesome and hideous manner. You are truly one horrible excuse of a human being who was wasted more than enough precious oxygen on this planet already, and is thus long overdue for arrival in the deepest bowels of hell.

you took it too far, placing a curse on someone for expressing his own thoughts. it is not justifiable on the part of the women who murdered the father of her siblings. So chill out and know that people have their own perspective and also reason subjectively

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Unwanted Baby Found In A Drainage In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Another Magodo Housemaid Plans With Robbers To Rob Boss, Escapes With Loot {PIC}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.