Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63547 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Sagay212: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Luvdk:
Amu nna gi

otu ocha!

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Austinoiz(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=adetayo234 post=58752768]

If you look at the way your brains shut down anytime kanu speaks, you will agree that your tribe is far from sanity. I mean, primary school pupils won't believe the trash you flaaaatheads believe. It's just unbelievable that grown men will be stupid enough to believe that God will destroy anambra if election takes place there. I mean use your head for once in your life and you will be dismayed at your level of stupidity. [/quote

No election in Anambra, and in entire SE in 2019. If u re pained over it, kiss a live wire.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Attaching sense to flaaaatheads is like attaching wisdom to a lunatic
Attaching sense to abobaku is like attaching wisdom to a demented bush pigg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Austinoiz post=58753122][/quote]

Yeah. Bcoz God will destroy anambra if election takes place there. ....lolz. Now, you will complain that people are calling you brainless
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Attaching sense to abobaku is like attaching wisdom to a demented bush pigg

Are you saying osus are useless pigs?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you saying osus are useless pigs?
Am saying that abobakus are demented bush pigs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Am saying that abobakus are demented bush pigs

Oh, I never knew Osus are not only pigs, but also demented. No wonder their brains go on break every time kanu's mouth is on duty.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Stallione(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Come 2think of it,nnamdi kanu why dnt u wait till abia election b4 u practice no election in biafra,lets see how it will work out first.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Oh, I never knew Osus are not only pigs, but also demented. No wonder their brains go on break every time kanu's mouth is on duty.
Abobakus are not even subhumans, they are simply demented bush pigs that's why they can't​ dictate that the unity they've been working so hard to have with the north is not working and can never work.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by nkpommpko(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Buhari will be back on the 27th, healthy. And there will be a cabinet reshuffle. Contact me if you are qualified to be a minister DG etc. Please be ready to work.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetoya234:

Don't mind we afonjas we were created in the image of Satan. We afonjas behave like Satan.
That's very good!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by danhans(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
your 21st and 22nd date of Biafra has been countless go and leave us alone you guys refuse going,keep quiet you refuse.I wonder how kanu is making mature people think like children
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
okay, ask
it about business,what do u ve in stock?like what do u import..
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
it about business,what do u ve in stock?like what do u import..
vehicles, motto spare parts and electronics.but I am not importing at the moment because of the high rate of pounds and dollars
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
vehicles, motto spare parts and electronics.but I am not importing at the moment because of the high rate of pounds and dollars
you buy from Uk or Austria
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
you buy from Uk or Austria
from Germany, Greece and UK
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
this is a fake news by a blogger that needs traffic. kanu can not possibly make such an irresponsible statements.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Moukandjo: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you saying your parents are as stvpid as monkeys? Or are you saying monkeys are wiser than your parents? Oh.. ...accept my sympathy
Honestly, I'm not insulting you but you're not intelligent at all. I asked you to reread where I first quoted you & understand the comment but you still didn't. And who told you monkeys are stvpid? You see why I said you're dumb? You're even dumber than I thought! Idioot oshi! Your own brain dead parents wise, na im dem born buffoon like you ba? Obo iya e!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
ok,I don't know when next you might likely import,,am intrested in tier's and cylinder's
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
ok,I don't know when next you might likely import,,am intrested in tier's and cylinder's and flat scream TV
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
ok,I don't know when next you might likely import,,but am majorly intrested in tier's
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
ok,I don't know when next you might likely import,,but am majorly intrested in tier's
you mean tyres? and what kind of cylinders? what's the quantity you need? how are you going to pay me? or buy them
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
ok,I don't know when next you might likely import,,am intrested in tier's and cylinder's and flat scream TV
No wahala! I will let you know, and how many of each of items would you be interested in? i mean quantity
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
you mean tyres? and what kind of cylinders?
Erm sorry jare yeah ''tyres''
For the cylinder's 12.5kg
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
Erm sorry jare yeah ''tyres''
For the cylinder's 12.5kg
gas cylinders?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
you mean tyres? and what kind of cylinders?
The tyres u know the type that is needed,same with the cylinder's..
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
gas cylinders?
yes,
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
The tyres u know the type that is needed,same with the cylinder's..
i don't know the tyres that are needed i ve never imported tyres before or cylinders
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! I will let you know, and how many of each of items would you be interested in? i mean quantity
for the tyer's which I wanna go into,if I can have like 300..u know the tyer's are packed 3in1,4in1,or sometimes 6in1 depending on the size..so I all round I will need to like 300
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
gypsey:
i don't know the tyres that are needed i ve never imported tyres before or cylinders
ok tyer's for bus,car's...and it has size's of which when you get to the village you will see what am talking about,you can make findings,because it will be difficult for me to explain here ,maybe during the week I will share pics of the kind of tyer's am talking about...

Then for cylinder's:-
The kind of cylinder's am talking about is 12.5kg it is mostly painted with orange color's it has a foreign head of which when imported to nigeria u will change the head to that of nigeria...but any type of cylinder's you got let me know by pics
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Martin0:
ok tyer's for bus,car's...and it has size's of which when you get to the village you will see what am talking about,you can make findings,because it will be difficult for me to explain here ,maybe during the week I will share pics of the kind of tyer's am talking about...

Then for cylinder's:-
The kind of cylinder's am talking about is 12.5kg it is mostly painted with orange color's it has a foreign head of which when imported to nigeria u will change the head to that of nigeria...but any type of cylinder's you got let me know by pics
okay, show me pictures when you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's 6th Masters Degree Certificate (Pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu To Lose His British Citizenship - Kemi Olunloyo / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.