Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63516 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

There are no idps in my land but I am aware of the largest idp camp in Africa the osun idp. It was from the idp that I employed you to service my dog milo. Have your memory declined that you forgot this.

Am certain that your dog Milo grin is healthier than you. Your foolishness must have made you to name your dog Milo! When re u adding Bournvita, Ovaltine and Holics grin

Oloriburuku somebody!

They re feeding you and you feeding a dog

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

let's talk about you. Have you seen your period of recent. I heard you will become the first man in the world to become pregnant. Congratulations.

It is hard for a 4 year old boy to have your kind of experience. Really really hard. It will remain with your poor mind for the rest if your life. The only danger is that you will attempt to drag others down into the emptiness of your situation. Really really sad. Just accept my sympathy, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
raphafire:
Left for Osibanjo this man would not have been noticed.. I just like the way VP is subtlety blanking him like he does not exist
he no get option.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by hatchy(f): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nnamdi Cownu is supposed to be a Jewish and worship like the Jews.How come he is now praying to the gods of the Nri kingmakers in their forest.
This Cownu is a clown and all his followers are so brainwashed that they believe whatever he spews from his gutter.

This boy have persistently violated his bail conditions and should be brought back to Kuje to join those others he left behind.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Am certain that your dog Milo grin is healthier than you. Your foolishness must have made you to name your dog Milo! When re u adding Bournvita, Ovaltine and Holics grin

Oloriburuku somebody!

They re feeding you and you feeding a dog
Milo is healthier than the whole osun idp of which you are a member.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by madridguy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Laughing over some people ignorance grin grin
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enimooko: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Below is the prophecy of how the two stalwarts of Nigeria Igbo and Yoruba were torn down by Togo and Cameroon

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
chiagozien:
he no get option.
He has many options..but I know y they are keeping quiet..time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by deebrain(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
What annoys me is that people have died in the name of the so called struggle.

The problem of the igbo is not Buhari, but a political system which Buhari met and also took advantage of.

It's just a pity.

This beautiful thing that would have been much of a revolution, is going to end up as a joke

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by henryhemon(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
I hope those who were complaining the last time he was locked up are advising him cuz the next time he wouldn't come out. He will rot in prison.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

My dog milo is interested in you.

Have you seen what I was talking about? This your acquired mental derangement is already pushing you across multiple posts like a mentally bereaved. It must be very hard on you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

It is hard for a 4 year old boy to have your kind of experience. Really really hard. It will remain with your poor mind for the rest if your life. The only danger is that you will attempt to drag others down into the emptiness of your situation. Really really sad. Just accept my sympathy, anyway.
I will give that woman that turned you into an animal fvcker a call to thank her.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:
An Abia man now controls Anambra grin grin grin

And Anambra always claim to be the most superior Igbo!

An Ebonyi man who is the least Igbo will still control them someday
igbo is igbo and no one is superior to other.if it is about yoruba muslims and yoruba christian that one is understandable
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
enimooko:
Fela Anikulapo Kuti was more popular that the whole of Biafra put together. Bifrans worship Fela even at death, yet his kalakutta empire was subsumed by the Nigeria. How does any one think Biafra will come by a political party called IPOB and formed by Nnamdi Kanu, when his treason charges can be reactivated at any time by even his wife!

Mmmmmhhhh
Afonja you say you and who dey worship fela,a hiv and aids victim,plus weed smoker?you think say igbo na yoruba people.u dey craze o.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Have you seen what I was talking about? This your acquired mental derangement is already pushing you across multiple posts like a mentally bereaved. It must be very hard on you.
You are not my dog milos type. He wants to use you for one night.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
In Nigeria's rogue 36 states +Abuja political structure; Eastern governors/politicians have to lick the ass of majority northern political class, in order to get along.

Any eastern governors/politicians who refuse to lick the ass of northern political class are sieved off like chaff from Nigeria's political process.., either through election primaries, or rigging election proper, or through the election tribunals/courts. --- Ozugbo ncha, no waste of time.

Northern political class draws undue political over-representation from the undue large number of 20 states proliferated in one northern region by military dictators from the north; dictators who wrongly used land mass as criterion to create Nigeria's 36 states and Abuja political structure.

Elections in the east under the present political structure is like bringing out another eastern stooge of the northern political class.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Milo is healthier than the whole osun idp of which you are a member.

Your foolishness I interesting!

You must be a product of carriers with dominant gene of foolishness. Your foolishness is one os a kind.

Just dont get too foolish by impregnating your dog Milo.

Small man with a small brain

Doubt if you can be of good use to yourself, how much more your family, compound, Local government, state, country, continent and the world at large.

You re waste!

Be brave and ingest sniper!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enimooko: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
No election in Anambra State on No­vember 18
Does this dilector want the APC to win the election?! Is he working for APC
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
chiagozien:
igbo is igbo and no one is superior to other.if it is about yoruba muslims and yoruba christian that one is understandable

That's a lie!

You know what am talking about!

And Ebonyian's re even aware of this fact!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Laughing over some people ignorance grin grin
Afonja you want join your brothers in the fray.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

You are not my dog milos type. He wants to use you for one night.

Someone said people who have your kind of experience end up barking and biting like dogs as they grow older.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

I will give that woman that turned you into an animal fvcker a call to thank her.

Anyone who comes near you these days needs to be wary. I mean you and dogs are gonna be in the same category soon.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Your foolishness I interesting!

You must be a product of carriers with dominant gene of foolishness. Your foolishness is one os a kind.

Just dont get too foolish by impregnating your dog Milo.

Small man with a small brain

Doubt if you can be of good use to yourself, how much more your family, compound, Local government, state, country, continent and the world at large.

You re waste!

Be brave and ingest sniper!
I pay you to service milo. Milo is richer than the south waaste put together.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Austinoiz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, giving afonjas sleepless nights with every statement .
Ride on sir! More pepper to their tribal marked jaws.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by enimooko: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Afonja you say you and who dey worship fela,a hiv and aids victim,plus weed smoker?you think say igbo na yoruba people.u dey craze o.
Afonja! How can agbari ojukwu acuse anyone of hiv, weed or any other issues. Has Evans gone broke OR has he escaped to where his dilector is? Afonja!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

That's a lie!

You know what am talking about!

And Ebonyian's re even aware of this fact!
you know that yoruba muslim prefer hausa than yoruba christian
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by abimic(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Finally, APC would just add one more state to their feather, they should keep believing kanu while APC wins... hahaha.. Obiano go cry last, then, APC takes over the whole SE with their gimmicks, then kanu would seek asylum as usual or be remanded where it, sorry he belongs.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Stop ranting like a rabid dog. As if I have the time to follow your demented master's activities.

Since you have accused an innocent man wrongly, may your enemies always prevail over you through lies in Jesus name Amen

May this week we are about to enter become the beginning of your problem until you repent of the false accusation against Kanu and those for him.

As for calling my talk that of a rabid dog, may your talk be avoided by all including friends of yours.

You think you were talking to a fool whom you thought you could shake off through making claims of a video that is not in existence.

As long as you did not provide that video, your problem will overpower you like the one that overpowered Buhari
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Anyone who comes near you these days needs to be wary. I mean you and dogs are gonna be in the same category soon.
I need the test i asked you to conduct. My dog needs a healthy adetayo234 not a dying corpse.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tolexander:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don turn himself to God o!

Well, he is being worshipped by some people that see him as their savior.

Kanu is telling the reality, he is not worshiped by any rational person; he is no God, he has not told anybody that he is God.

Igbos have conducted elections for years in one Nigeria, what came out of them?

In Biafra, Igbos shall fare better than in Nigeria - simple.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

I need the test i asked you to conduct. My dog needs a healthy adetayo123 not a dying corpse.

How do you feel being the odd one out among your family members? I mean, you are the only one afflicted with this curse. It must be very hard on you.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

How do you feel being the odd one out among your family members? I mean, you are the only one afflicted with this curse. It must be very hard on you.
I am not a dying corpse like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos) / Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.