Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63514 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

O jo were!
Udele Afonja.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

My initiation is going smoothly. Check on your parents. I will be using them for my initiation.

Oh, you have finally been co-opted into the camp of stupidity? Wow. It suits you perfectly; I mean no one had been as successful in stupidity as you in your entire generation.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Udele Afonja.

It's okay... you can go on....

Am done with you. You punches ain't heavy!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Stanleyifio(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
An Abia man now controls Anambra grin grin grin

And Anambra always claim to be the most superior Igbo!

An Ebonyi man who is the least Igbo will still control them someday
ewu
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
That is the leader of the entire south east, speaking.
That is south south,south east speaking.
In the south we Igbo's don't count after all it is an open secret that we are cowards to the least igboman.
God bless the leader of biafra.
God bless biafra which is now south south,south east

Please put us in biafra kanu.
They call me the first neat,brave and truthful igbo girl or jusy call me xtremely neat mbaise girl

are u saying south south doesn't have say werey alaso? I hope ijaw will come out and defend theirselves with what this shameless impostor is drawing out to ridicule your region
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Stanleyifio:
ewu

grin grin grin

Which re you? The most superior or least?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Fedguy: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2017
OrientDailyNews:
God Will Destroy Anambra If Election Holds, Buhari Not Coming Back - Nnamdi Kanu

...Ignore IPOB rants- Security Chiefs

Isorite

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/guber-boycott-anambra-election-nnamdi-kanu

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

are u saying south south doesn't have say werey alaso? I hope ijaw will come out and defend theirselves with what this shameless impostor is drawing out to ridicule your region
You can edit my message all you like but every one hear know how I hate the yorubas even though I am a yoruba girl.
You already know what they call me,for those who don't I am the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl. tongue nmenn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2017
HA! iso ku chei Chineke mene mo jo ne nu wa ke this is crazy. no biafra no peace and Mr. President Buhari will go finished oooooo. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

You can cursed me on my message all you like but every one hear know how I hate being an Igbo even though I am a Igbo girl.
You already know what they call me,for those who don't I am the first,neat,brave and truthful mbaise girl. tongue nmenn

yes I know you're Igbo girl, no need of intromimo. KANU come and carry your mbaise girl comot
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

yes I know you're Igbo girl, no need of intromimo. KANU come and carry your mbaise girl comot
How am I even sure that you are a human being.because in romance section they claim demons and witches are now in nairaland.
Atleast I know tosyne2much is a human been and some few others but you I am very sure you are a ghost.
Mynd44 these boy is a witch,he doesn't sleep ban him asap.
Others mark his user name.you have been bursted and I cover myself with the blood of jesus.
I have caught one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

How am I even sure that you are a human being.because in romance section they claim demons and witches are now in nairaland.
Atleast I know tosyne2much is a human been and some few others but you I am very sure you are a ghost.
Mynd44 these boy is a witch,he doesn't sleep ban him asap.
Others mark his user name.you have been bursted and I cover myself with the blood of jesus.
I have caught one

one can only laugh at your stupidity. who made u this stupid in the first place just added an extensive stupidity into your natural stupidity

why not call heart77? your problem had go beyond what spiritual can solve and I believe u know what that means

you're an impostor scamming guys here that u have swt pussy. no wonder dt fo.ol was saying Igbo ladies are easy to enter not knowing that not all Igbo ladies are brainless

a lady wey no get sense, na her puci go suffer em. ewu!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Omuka: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is the only Jesus i know.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Milestones: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2017
TOO MUCH WEED!!!!!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Kanu the Clown
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

one can only laugh at your stupidity. who made u this stupid in the first place just added an extensive stupidity into your natural stupidity

why not call heart77? your problem had go beyond what spiritual can solve and I believe u know what that means

you're an impostor scamming guys here that u have swt pussy. no wonder dt fo.ol was saying Igbo ladies are easy to enter not knowing that not all Igbo ladies are brainless

a lady wey no get sense, na her puci go suffer em. ewu!
You couldn't even defend yourself that you are a human being,from today I will start avoiding you.i cover myself with the blood of jesus.
So you are a witch.
And for scamming people,have anybody ever complained that I told them to send me money.I am not poor, I am rich.
Please here is for humans not for ghost tongue
Mynd44 and tosyne2much do your job ban him forever he has been bursted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

You couldn't even defend yourself that you are a human being,from today I will start avoiding you.i cover myself with the blood of jesus.
So you are a witch.
And for scamming people,have anybody ever complained that I told them to send me money.I am not poor, I am rich.
Please here is for humans not for ghost tongue
Mynd44 and tosyne2much do your job ban him forever he has been bursted

glancing at your babysit statement I can easily deduce the figure of your age. you shud be around 16 or 17 because if you're above this age then all hope are lost in regaining your sense back. infact 7creates of egg won't do any miracle

do u still wish to entertain me with your puci talk or I should leave u with your calamity? chinaza wey turn funmiswt within one week. shey na so human being they change?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

glancing at your babysit statement I can easily deduce the figure of your age. you shud be around 16 or 17 because if you're above this age then all hope are lost in regaining your sense back. infact 7creates of egg won't do any miracle

do u still wish to entertain me with your puci talk or I should leave u with your calamity? chinaza wey turn funmiswt within one week. shey na so human being they change?
I have told you several times that I am a lagosian,but your stupidity will not allow you.
You are one of those asking me out and still insulting me,i will see how you will taste my extremely tight swt pusy.
Don't ever send me those dm again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Ebubeze(m): 1:11am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=adetayo234 post=58726895]I'm very sure flaaaatheads will believe this nonsense. They are so dead in the brain that they will believe any trash as long as it comes from kanu, things that even a primary school pupil will discard as trash. you must be a foolish man Ezibida
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 1:11am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I have told you several times that I am a lagosian,but your stupidity will not allow you.
You are one of those asking me out and still insulting me,i will see how you will taste my extremely tight swt pusy.
Don't ever send me those dm again.

you wish I would be among those dummies asking u out? I don't do guy, I do lady. see me clearly I'm not a gay. just continue replying the DM of gay like u

who cares if u stay in Lagos, majority of your kinsmen stays in Lagos and I don't bloody care if they denounce una Biafra when u finally achieve the overdue pipe dream

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 1:14am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Is that all you can come up with. Try harder. Milo wants you to blow his whistle. Hurry up adetayo234 is angling to do it.

UmuMilo grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Moukandjo: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Fools are many in this clime, but yours is double foolishnesss
You, just like the flat-headed gorilla descendants, are not intelligent at all! You're too stvpid! Reread where I previously mentioned you & understand the comment well. Obo!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by midehill(m): 1:50am On Jul 23, 2017
why would just one person be disturbing d whole country...
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Adebowale89:

you wish I would be among those dummies asking u out? I don't do guy, I do lady. see me clearly I'm not a gay. just continue replying the DM of gay lik

who cares if u stay in Lagos, majority of your kinsmen stays in Lagos and I don't bloody care if they denounce una Biafra when u finally achieve the overdue pipe dream

Check my profile pics to view my picture,so if you come online to liar does not mean that others do.
I am yoruba girl from lagos.and yes I will never date you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 23, 2017
SultanOdudua disappears and Fumiswtpusy appears wink grin

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To sultanodudua
Time registered: July 03, 2017
Time spent online: 3 hours & 47 minutes
View Sultanodudua's posts (64)

Time uploaded: 12:17am On Jul 17
10 Likes (Like)
Time registered: July 13, 2017
Time spent online: 2 days & 15 hours
View Fumiswtpusy's posts (168) | View Fumiswtpusy's topics (2)
Sections Most Active In: Politics, Celebrities, Romance
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by bigdot1759(m): 3:10am On Jul 23, 2017
who born kanu to disturb election by d time they carry 50000 security personel enter anambra den kanu go know say him be small pikin for war anyway d only beta kanu wey I know na Nwakwo kanu
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:25am On Jul 23, 2017
TheCabal:
SultanOdudua disappears and Fumiswtpusy appears wink grin

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To sultanodudua
Time registered: July 03, 2017
Time spent online: 3 hours & 47 minutes
View Sultanodudua's posts (64)

Time uploaded: 12:17am On Jul 17
10 Likes (Like)
Time registered: July 13, 2017
Time spent online: 2 days & 15 hours
View Fumiswtpusy's posts (168) | View Fumiswtpusy's topics (2)
Sections Most Active In: Politics, Celebrities, Romance

Won't I sleep again because I am on nairaland.my boyfriend and I were having sex after that I slept off.
I know you will wish you are that my boyfriend mal handling my extremely tight and swt puzy
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Won't I sleep again because I am on nairaland.my boyfriend and I were having sex after that I slept off.
I know you will wish you are that my boyfriend mal handling my extremely tight and swt puzy

You mean your spiritual husband. ..
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:35am On Jul 23, 2017
TheCabal:

You mean your spiritual husband. ..
God and jesus forbide.it is you that have spiritual wife.
I cover myself with the blood of jesus.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by ussy09(m): 3:37am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We can't afford to have Anambra destroyed by God that is why the election must not hold.

Imagine what his saying, they can not have Anambra destroy by God, hello are u in competition with God? Hope u r sane
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by mathy2p2: 3:38am On Jul 23, 2017
I hate this animal call nnamdi KANU, so disgusting. Osigbanjo shud take this idiot back to prison

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.