Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife (51908 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by DrObum(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
prolove22:
Me and my girl now
Obara Emma!

No dey play this kain play abeg!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
cogbuagu:
The wife is more beautiful in the old picture undecided and the man is more handsome in the new picture
grin

Wa gbayi.

The girl is prettier back then than now.

She looks grotesque now.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by HyconMojo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
All of a sudden, black turns yellow pawpaw
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by slyrone(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
I think they looked better when they were broke

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Sarah20A(f): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oboy see bleaching shocked she white pass white embarassed

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by IJOBA2: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tolexander:
1st picture - Coke and Lacacera
2nd picture - Coke and Fanta.

What turned the Lacacera to fanta is what I don't know. Well, that is the power of hypo!
MY BOY
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by ioreth69(f): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jesus!! suddenly she com yellow grin,well done

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:
1st picture - Coke and Lacacera
2nd picture - Coke and Fanta.

What turned the Lacacera to fanta is what I don't know. Well, that is the power of hypo!

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Beadex1(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2017
prolove22:
Me and my girl now
this guy skin go stain that bed-sheet
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by biggie73(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2017
They're epitome of black and white.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by AreaFada2: 12:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice. The lady just bleached her lovely natural skin away. shocked shocked
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nedfed(m): 5:52am On Jul 23, 2017
leksmedia:
Nobody is ugly, you are just broke.
Not in the case of Baba Iyabo(OBJ).
With all the money, baba still resemble is family.
Gene na Gene no mata how you rich.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2017
black girls feel inferior on their dark skin grin

meanwhile black guys r confident on their skin. #JustSaying
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2017
nicky20:

Comedian seyilaw share this epic throwback photo of him and his wife

https://trendzbase..com/2017/07/checkout-this-major-throwback-picture.html

Bleaching Cream FC.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Sharon6:
Nobody ugly o. Chai All they need is money and good creams.

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT!

U mean bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by somez(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2017
You done dey look for trouble ooo... Leave aunty kemi make she sleep oooo... cheesy
veacea:
Aunty Kemi come and see oooooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Lloydfather(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2017
After looking at this pics what came to my mind was, even as am wearing rag today there is hope for me tomorrow
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by achieversbizpro(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2017
throwback indeed
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nov6(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Chai money good oooo,
i must make it in this life
#legit

nicky20:

Comedian seyilaw share this epic throwback photo of him and his wife

https://trendzbase..com/2017/07/checkout-this-major-throwback-picture.html
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nov6(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Asampete nwa, Imaranma...di'egwu

Yuneehk:
Baba dudu ati Mama ofeefee
Nwoke oji na Nwaanyi Ocha.
Contrasting complexions in the Right now photo shocked
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nov6(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2017
My dear i tell you.... Na just money they yab so many people, oya leme check your signature, lol

Sharon6:
Nobody ugly o. Chai All they need is money and good creams.

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Nov6(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2017
More reason why i love dark skin complexion ladies or natural fair chics with out make up.

Divay22:
I'm more concern about his wife.. That's bleaching at it peak angry
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Yuneehk(f): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Nov6:
Asampete nwa, Imaranma...di'egwu

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by ThatAppleGuy: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2017
I'm surprised nobody noticed the obvious in the throw-back picture.

Observe the picture closely, you'll see

1. the woman wasn't too comfortable with dude holding her hips
2. Her smile was faked

Moral: A woman will not give you her all if you are broke and jobless, put your time into things that will fetch you money [and fame if possible]; then women will be chasing you and not the other way around.

PEACE wink
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by luvlymabel: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2017
what about that their fat daughter..
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by henrycantona(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Nah dis kind tin they vex madam kemi ooo if come start to dey yab my hand no dey ooo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by DrGoodmanFather: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2017
The wife's future is now brighter.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by Alamyn90(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Coke and Fanta indeed.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by SUNDICOS(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
prolove22:
Me and my girl now
Black monster!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
before she bleach the hell out her skin... no wonder they have that obese daughter, fake ppl with fake lives
Re: Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife by corpershun: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
She couldn't even share her cream with her hubby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.