Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics (61970 Views)

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Blackbug: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
T
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Liability(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Vvv
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Temptee101(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
What were you expecting? Fried rice with chicken, after your mentor bubu has completely destroyed what is left of this cesspit

2 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Giddiebabalaw(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lmao... This is what we called " Food for thought"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Blackbug: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Them no get money to wed,you was come chop undecided
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Marv650(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
you too dey lie.

still on still na wetin den get den give you.

duhhhh

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by saydfact(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
That Garden Egg confirms where the wedding took place... . grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by ibkayee(f): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol but you're there to witness the union and celebrate with them not sunday lunch, it was even the wedding and not the reception lool still funny though

4 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by ayoomoba1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Story....pictures of d couples at d wedding or I dnt believe it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by goodlifehyd(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:

You got the massage Message I was trynna send sha...tanks tho
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by orjaha(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
you are talking about the food you were given, you don't about the gift you gave them.

life Nah give and take
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Slymonster(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
the sweet is for you to have a nice breathe after that good balanced diet
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by orjaha(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
you are talking about the food you were given, you don't talk about the gift you gave them.

life Nah give and take
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by OsuGanja(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
This got my heart racing
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Ehn, kuku manage am like that. It's balanced diet cheesy cheesy
Balanced diet indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by AlexCk: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination

Lol,

They decided to be spontaneous naaa

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by softwerk(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination

And so what?! Sharap there sad

That was what they could afford!

Eat it, thank them and go home glutton!

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Boyooosa(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FORCED FRIENDS AND FAMILIES TO ALSO MARRY ON YOUR WEDDING DAY grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by whizzyleejr(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Confirm, dem go dey lay down children like pig, nah by force to call the whole world to the party?? This one weak me o

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by VeniJu: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
Imagine d topic of the thread....sad
So because u are a nairalander, they should serve u a live cow?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
My dear poster be grateful for what you have received. In some parties, you won't even drink water not to talk of eating food. That's what they can afford.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by goslowgoslow(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Before i conclude judgement,can you also post your gift to them.

Is gift a must?
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Greatzeus(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op,call it recession mix grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by segebase(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
so
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by kenoz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by blessedweapon(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your ingratitude is out of this world.

What were you expecting in a sponsored mass marriage?

I wanted to say you should go fvck yourself if you are unhappy with what you got.

But you know what; let's practicalize it with what you were served.

Put the coke bottle into the doughnut, put it in, take it out, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.
Increase the speed...till the gas in Coke starts bubbling and finally fizzes over.

Abeg dx guy u no go kill person here

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by StarPlayer: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:

You got the massage I was trynna send sha...tanks tho
Please take a correction in good fate and stop acting like the typical nigerian
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ask087(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Coke ~150
Doughnut ~70
Groundnut ~20
Garden egg ~20
Sweet ~5
Plus take away pack.. All close to 300 naira That could have even cooked rice for each person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Mojizumototoka(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nawa o.....first time to see this kind of a thing. Well, maybe that was what they had to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Investnow2017: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ishilove:
So marrying traditionally is not 'proper'? Where did this kind of mentality come from? So if I am married with all the proper traditional rites fulfilled, but I choose not to wear white garment to church then I'm not 'properly' married??

Mscheeeeeew. Colonial mentality.

But the combo sef... na wa o. Ehn, kuku manage am like that. It's balanced diet cheesy cheesy

That devilish church should be closed down for saying traditional marriage is no proper marriage. The so-called pastor should arrested and prosecuted. This is sad. This is a disgrace to true Christianity!

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by LoveJesus87(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Lmao...

Na who invite you gan

Recession at its peak... You better eat and thank God for provision..
don't mind him
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by YesNoMaybe: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rtopzy:

It is spelt "UNGRATEFUL" not ungreatful. @topic Lwkmd

At least her post made fp - even with the bad spelling. Keep monitoring grammar while others.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.