Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics (61968 Views)

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding

and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church.

What do you mean by the last paragraph? who told you church wedding is the proper wedding? smh!
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding

and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church.

What do you mean in the last paragraph? who told you church wedding is the proper wedding? smh!
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Sonoyom(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Buhari self
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
ItalianWine:
Buhari
Is the way people are suffering in this God forsaken country because of one man
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by emorse(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ishilove:
So marrying traditionally is not 'proper'? Where did this kind of mentality come from? So if I am married with all the proper traditional rites fulfilled, but I choose not to wear white garment to church then I'm not 'properly' married??

Mscheeeeeew. Colonial mentality.

But the combo sef... na wa o. Ehn, kuku manage am like that. It's balanced diet cheesy cheesy
I thought no one else saw that part. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Horlahmah(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Cut your cloth according to the available material.
Two couples donate coke. Other two donate doughnut the other two garden egg and so on blah blah blah
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Mypeople2(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination
Is like you don't know what Buhari has done.Abeg manage am ...that is what they can afford

2 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2017
na God catch you wellwisher..
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by KingsleyCEO: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice combination
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination

bro......enjoy,that is what we call unexpected diet......lolzxzzzz

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by jman77(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your ingratitude is out of this world.

What were you expecting in a sponsored mass marriage?

I wanted to say you should go fvck yourself if you are unhappy with what you got.

But you know what; let's practicalize it with what you were served.

Put the coke bottle into the doughnut, put it in, take it out, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.
Increase the speed...till the gas in Coke starts bubbling and finally fizzes over.

something do you... Oloun! grin
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by oyienootieno: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:

Your generations are fools

Agreed, but your entire past, present and future generations will learn comon sense from us. Hungry bitch must you go to the wedding.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Opeakins(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Mophorlogy
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Solowiz(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Ishilove:
So marrying traditionally is not 'proper'? Where did this kind of mentality come from? So if I am married with all the proper traditional rites fulfilled, but I choose not to wear white garment to church then I'm not 'properly' married??

Mscheeeeeew. Colonial mentality.

But the combo sef... na wa o. Ehn, kuku manage am like that. It's balanced diet cheesy cheesy
At least we've got something in common
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by lexy2014: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to [b]marriy properly in the church [/b]and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination
does that mean that those who haven't married in church haven't married properly?anyway na wedding snacks dem give u.na where their power reach.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Morrihz(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Hahahahahaha lwkm... Guy that wedding tho
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by chijudith(f): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Must u eat there U said it was a mass wedding organized by the church, since the couples don't have money should they steal in order to please people They have cut their cloak according to their cloth jareeee. Happy married life to the couples!!!
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by PotatoSalad(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Empress2014:
grin enjoy your food, half bread is better than none, them even balance am with coke.
Sweetheart you're too soft.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.