Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics (61969 Views)

I Went To An Occasion Today At Oriental Hotel I Was Served Beans And Dodo / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Henri8: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hahahahahahaha...how much you been put for envelope? Because its like the chop equal that amount. grin
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Factfinder1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
StarPlayer:
Please take a correction in good fate and stop acting like the typical nigerian
I did thanks
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
the ungrateful nigga even opened the coke
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Adaomalight(f): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
hahahahahhahahahaga

lmao
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Amadaz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:

You got the massage I was trynna send sha...tanks tho
it is spelt MESSAGE and not massage
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by dumie(f): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
The garden egg speaks volumes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
I bet you didnt go there with any gift either, you just went there expecting to eat your lunch and dinner there ,dust your yansh and leave . Mteeew,they should incure debt to feed strangers abi?

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Factfinder1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amadaz:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by mchenryking0(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wetin hungry dey cause be dat. Na long throat catch u. You think say becos na 10 couples dey wed u chop die u come carry ur long neck hoping say u go chop die. if na beta food dem serve una u 4 no post am becos say dem giv u groudnut and garden egg u come dey vex abi
na joke I dey ooooo
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by DRPAIT123(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
This can only happen in kenya,OP are you sure you are not from kenya?
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Amadaz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Could you have afforded a decent meal, you wouldn't have attended
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Richy4(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Maybe she wasn't even invited.. she just crashed a wedding... if they were way off, I don't think they would have been that many... Just go to your house and thank God u are on a take away plate..
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by klassykute(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
ItalianWine:
Buhari
buhari fall on u
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by tranxo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
So today I attended a mass wedding of about 10 couples some of who already have children and have not wedded properly in the church and some who only married traditionally they where afforded the privilege to marriy properly in the church and the wedding was sponsored by the church. am not being ungreatful at all but I just wonder what name to call this combination
In this recession? More than enough.
Balanced diet.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by PenisCaP: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ishilove:
So marrying traditionally is not 'proper'? Where did this kind of mentality come from? So if I am married with all the proper traditional rites fulfilled, but I choose not to wear white garment to church then I'm not 'properly' married??

Mscheeeeeew. Colonial mentality.

But the combo sef... na wa o. Ehn, kuku manage am like that. It's balanced diet cheesy cheesy

Ishi u a man or a woman?
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Why do you attend the wedding hungry? grin

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your ingratitude is out of this world.

What were you expecting in a sponsored mass marriage?

I wanted to say you should go fvck yourself if you are unhappy with what you got.

But you know what; let's practicalize it with what you were served.

Put the coke bottle into the doughnut, put it in, take it out, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.
Increase the speed...till the gas in Coke starts bubbling and finally fizzes over.

You are one sick person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ishi u a man or a woman?
Why asketh thou?
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amadaz:
U r lying. It is spelt MASSAEG.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by laurel03(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
saydfact:
That Garden Egg confirms where the wedding took place... . grin
na only one tribe eat garden egg and groundnut in Nigeria
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by MrIndespensable(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Instead of you to sit in front,you run go back...think say dem go scratch pot bring plenty for you,sorry...next time sit in front,it got finished while they were bringing it to the back....38 days to catch shekau,we dey wait...

1 Like

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
Investnow2017:

This is sad. This is a disgrace to true Christianity!
Seriously
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by CrystalCharel(f): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
hahahaaha..Ave just peed in my panties
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Coldfeet(f): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your ingratitude is out of this world.

What were you expecting in a sponsored mass marriage?

I wanted to say you should go fvck yourself if you are unhappy with what you got.

But you know what; let's practicalize it with what you were served.

Put the coke bottle into the doughnut, put it in, take it out, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.
Increase the speed...till the gas in Coke starts bubbling and finally fizzes over.

grin grin grin you are not serious aswer. OMG!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by debiah95(f): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lmao
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by classicalbenson(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rtopzy:

It is spelt "UNGRATEFUL" not ungreatful. @topic Lwkmd
mumu.... because u dey use autocorrect u don dey form woke soyinka jnr..
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by dreamangel: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Op that is what they have, take it like that and wish them well.

Moreover that is why it is called a mass wedding. It eases financial constraint on those who cannot afford lavish weddings. People are also able to fulfill their religious requirements without too much trouble. Guests like you are supposed to give them meaningful gifts and rejoice with them.

Btw what did you give them? Please next time don't go.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by Ceazario: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
LMAO.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is funny.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by moses93(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
wetin carry you go there sef? I sure say na because of food u go there oo. like say bubu regime don hold you wella, longerthroat things.
Re: I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics by moses93(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
as your monicker implies, you go there to find fact, Mrs journalist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.