Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections (43309 Views)

Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by dwag: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
I was really disappointed yesterday, the worse election have ever witness in Lagos state.... It was a free and fair rigging @ajeromi ifelodun in favour of Apc , it's was an election for thugs... Three times nai dem take wahn my area.. Collect ballot box move. Police sef dey follow run. Just thank God say my area boys no die coz every body was at gun point....
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by bcashy: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
obonujoker:
APC rigged at Kosofe... don't worry now, a day is coming when all this rubbish will stop...
grin
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by diamond88: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Never voted for apc Sha.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
johnpaulbuddy:
my brother maybe it was free and fair at ur end...Here in mushin,there were different form of rigging...Touts were forcing people to vote,even the polling booth in 1 of the ward was kept in the house of a man running for councillor...Here people wanted to vote for Accord because the guy running for chairman has been in government position for 16 yrs without giving or contributing to the society..he moved from councillor to Vice chairman and nw chairman...The only thing he does is build houses here and there...People were threatened to vote or risk getting beaten...Nobody dat came out to vote put in for another party,it was Apc through out...Apc(Agbero people congress)

Mention the aspirant name!!!
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Pavarottii(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
ogunsj:
is edo state part of south south?
Is ekiti not part of SW?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by wristbangle: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's good to see a peaceful election yesterday which was very organised
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by rockyh(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please who has got any info About Ojo local government area and Iba lca
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by designexploit(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:
What did you expect

Lagos will and will never leave the part of the progressives

Where is APC progressing to...? I saw some guys beside my compound manually filling the ballot papers. It was apc that caused the rain I guess so that plans can be perfected. My brother are you not tired of this country, do you still believe in Nigeria...
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by VeryKlean(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
The APC owns the South West The APC owns the entire North The APC owns Edo and Imo State The PDP owns the South East APGA owns Anambra State

Everyone know where his stronghold is...

Biafra can u pls pick a state
Biafra is Dead since Arrival!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by pheesayor(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Amuwo Odofin? Post the result let's see, mine is
APC 4,467; PDP 1,461; Labour 1,067
deflover:
they wont mention amuwo odofin where they lost
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
this margin looks outrageous. who are the people that voted when the masses dont even know who to vote for. looks rigged to me
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by truereligion999: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Chukazu: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
sisisioge:
Chai! This is not good at all. We need a change of hands. Even if na Accord win, them for wan make good impression nau. Enough of recycled incompetence! Whew!

The irony of them winning and what I find uninteresting in Nigerian politics is, when you have one minority elected amongst a majority ruling party, they would frustrate the minority candidate by stifling him of funding and statutory allocation, at the end he would be forced to decamp and join the ruling party

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Beedude(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chukazu:

The irony of them winning and what I find uninteresting in Nigerian politics is, when you have one minority elected amongst a majority ruling party, they would frustrate the minority candidate by stifling him of funding and statutory allocation, at the end he would be forced to decamp and join the ruling party
U sabi naija politics. A case study is the case of Dr Olusegun Mimiko of ondo state. Won with LP and swapped to PDP
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by hmuhammad(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:

You are upset because APC clear all councils in the Lagos council election. But you are happy to remind us of Ekiti 16-0, even though you said you are not PDP. You were also happy when PDP won all councils but one in Osun senatorial election; continue decieving yourself. You might not be PDP outside, but deep down inside you, you are PDP.
no mind that flat headed girl. She is a confirmed enemy.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by johnpaulbuddy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mushriqun:

Mention the aspirant name!!!
His name is Ajala,i dont really know the full name
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by salisy: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
benzems:
see how the election was conducted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7U3fIsT4Tw&t=64s
why APC won when all i can see the guys doing is thumb printing for PDP
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Sunky200: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Zabilon007:
Only a military regime can Fix Nigeria... Not a single party. undecided

Nigeria can not be fixed, the nation disintegration is the only way
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
!!
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by etibaba(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pavarottii:

Just d way APC is non existent in d SS.
SS keh, pls Were does Edo and Rivers fall into? South North abi?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Sonoyom(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Home Made Results
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by truereligion999: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Dindondin(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Adminisher:
PDP is non existent in the SW
It exist. Same with others parties. It just depend on the candidates they are presenting
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by deltakitchen: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
As far as I'm concerned the whole democracy thing is a fraud.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by seguno2: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lollipop247:
Hmmm. APC & PDP, what's the difference?
Same thieves, different party!! angry

.....elected/allowed by senselessly idiotic citizens who expect God to send a messiah down while they continue "enjoying" their suffering in the hands of their lootocratic leadees?
Can we learn from the Poles?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/world/poland-protests-democracy-supreme-court/index.html
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by columbus007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
sisisioge:
Chai! This is not good at all. We need a change of hands. Even if na Accord win, them for wan make good impression nau. Enough of recycled incompetence! Whew!
I was there life,i saw things I don't wanna mention,for instance I saw the way people were coming out with so many pvcs,i saw how they were sharing same,i was shocked to see these things what this APC government is doing is terrible,the NPF was even there seeing what was going on,i weak for dis country.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by sisisioge: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
columbus007:
I was there life,i saw things I don't wanna mention,for instance I saw the way people were coming out with so many pvcs,i saw how they were sharing same,i was shocked to see these things what this APC government is doing is terrible,the NPF was even there seeing what was going on,i weak for dis country.

Hmmm...the figures were shocking considering that people didn't really go out to vote. The rains and the terrible economy did people in...yet they counted that much votes. It is well o my bro...it is well.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by ebenholer(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
U call this an election, no it is a selection. Scam in display.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Pavarottii(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
etibaba:
SS keh, pls Were does Edo and Rivers fall into? South North abi?
Where is ekiti and osun fall into?
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by gawu1: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Made1414:

The same reason I dont want to be a Nigerian anymore, With current situation of the country, people still vote APC? or is it that APC vote them selves? come 2019 Buhari must rule again..NO HOPE FOR THE ZOO
Since you don't want Buhari to rule you come 2019, you have option in bia fraud, where you can make Jonathan rules you ones again.
So no crying anymore, hope in the red mud erosion ravaged republic of bia fraud, where you can transact drugs freely.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by surgical: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
mexxyaaron:

You are very right,its was rigged in Massively in obalende,(holychild secondary school and toyan street polling unit) in favour of APC.
That na their way,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, / Sanwo-Olu Threatens To Ban NURTW In Lagos If They Fail To Conduct Themselves / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.