Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode (22176 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-kayode: Femi Adesina Has Lost His Mind / Femii Adesina Has Lost His Mind – FEMI-FANI KAYODE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by crazygod(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Shortyy:

I hate it when insignificant ants quote me. I'll let it go coz today is Sunday. Have a good one
U didn't
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by crazygod(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Shortyy:

I hate it when insignificant ants quote me. I'll let it go coz today is Sunday. Have a good one
U didn't let it go. U called him an insignificant ant. angry
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by chrisbrown20(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:

That's not the case
Ipob miscreants online are the only seeing FFK as a hero
But what do I have to say
Ffk is the one taking care of bianca Ojukwu
So I see the connection

Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Ficeo(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
This is sweeter than honey. Chai!! Well polished reply. Nigerians got talent.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by SUNDICOS(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Lectuwaire:

thank u sarki.
Igbos 'll never understand.

Pls, three gbosa for this corper
abeg, He deserves ninety nine gbosa
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:

That's not the case
So I see the connection
goat read d msg n leave d person Alone mumu
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by ehissi(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Successimpactld:
bastard

Bastard detector........ angry
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by michoim(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
It is you that has actually lost your mind from the day you were born. Buhari shall be back on the throne; and you FFK and Fayose shall seek for placeto hide your face in shame, if at all you get shame.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by spafu(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:

That's not the case

So I see the connection
Did you see the meaning of corpsocracy? Only a zombie delights in corpses ruling him/her.

2 Likes

Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Corpsocracy is now the new system of government innaija...odiegwu
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Alariwo2: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Silence is the best answer for a fool like FFK.. Femi Adesina should just ignore him as always

Let him keep stroking the osu pvssy in his house and his numerous Ipob supporters, thinking the world ends there.. We've since disowned him.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most of the people attacking buhari are doing it for the wrong reasons. Some its past beef and even the so-called struggle from d east ws never done it past administration so pls criticize bt do so constructively. Buhari is not perfect bt hes trying his best to retrieve back alot of destiny of the nation that was sold out in the last admin by few nonentities. Can ffk acknowledge dat? Wat did he do when he and his paymasters were put in power.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Milestones: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
FFK WHEN DID YOU FIND YOUR OWN MIND FOR I KNOW YOU LOST YOURS LONG B4 NOW. YOU ARE ALWAYS ALONE, IF YOU CHECK BEHIND YOU NOBODY IS THERE, HOGWASH!!!!!
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by refreshrate: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:

That's not the case

So I see the connection

Even on Sunday?

The people doing you no dey rest?
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by truereligion999: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by emmasege: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:

That's not the case

So I see the connection
I likewise see FFK as a hero. Not every anti-Buharist is from the eastern side of the Niger. FFK, Femi Adesina and my very self are from the same state, and I share FFK's view. I have often expressed same thought about Adesina. His recent comments suggest that it's either that Aso Rock demons have possessed him or he's going insane or he's obsessed with the delicacies of the king's palace.

Whatever the case is, Pastor Kumuyi has a lot of work to do on Femi as soon as Buhari is booted out of office!

1 Like

Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Awoo88: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
How come that loud mouth woman don't take up Fani? She is also quick to jump at anyone attacking buhari
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Awoo88: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
emmasege:
I likewise see FFK as a hero. Not every anti-Buharist is from the eastern side of the Niger. FFK, Femi Adesina and my very self are from the same state, and I share FFK's view. I have often expressed same thought about Adesina. His recent comments suggest that it's either that Aso Rock demons have possessed him or he's going insane or he's obsessed with the delicacies of the king's palace.

Whatever the case is, Pastor Kumuyi has a lot of work to do on Femi as soon as Buhari is booted out of office!
So Femi is a deeper lifer?? I am very disappointed
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by emmasege: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Awoo88:

So Femi is a deeper lifer?? I am very disappointed
Yes, he's.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by agrowonder(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Femi is sure reading his BIBLE. Ride on bro
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by rasco2000me: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
wingman:

Maybe he is also taking care of your mother.
Please respect Chief Mrs Bianca Ojukwu. Mentioning her name any how on this forum to score a silly point is very distasteful. Desist from this stupidity now.
is ur brain as incurable tumor are u not in this. World when the man. Lay. Claim to hv slept with. Bianca ojukwu even aborted for him,only few Igbo hv brain
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
I need to see this man in person. The Shakespeare of our time.

1 Like

Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
I need to see this man in person. The Shakespeare of our time. smileyI need to see this man in person. The Shakespeare of our time.

1 Like

Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by emmasege: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Deem:
ffk and fayose's brain be like whataburger monterrey melt. They talk before they think undecided
Check how many people reason like you in this thread to assess yourself.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
I need to see this man in person. The Shakespeare of our time.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by zombader(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
The day we sift facts and personal feelings in the submissions of individuas, the better for us. Adesina should not have written that article, it's an insult to the common sense of rational people, more so warped allusion to biblical heroes. Rational people know the state of the nation. Ffk in his article as not told any lie neither as he alluded to issues unrelating to our present situation in his write-up. It is very easy for people who have sold their conscience for a nickel to come online and support evil. Their support is based on coins, that's how debased they are. The day the young people will awake from our self induced slumber, we will do exploits in this nation. Let's always give praise where and when it's due, and stick when and where it's due. For the internet warriors who have sold their conscience for crumbs, posterity will judge you, and you are bringing curses on your heads. Your heads and those of your household. Truth doesn't hurt. Let's be truthful no matter whose ox is gored.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by DamiBukola: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Successimpactld:
bastard
And you can't stay away from his mention or headlines? So tell me, between the two of you, who is a better bastard?
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by candyhouse: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
rasco2000me:
is ur brain as incurable tumor are u not in this. World when the man. Lay. Claim to hv slept with. Bianca ojukwu even aborted for him,only few Igbo hv brain

You are clearly a lunatic. The same FFK who was busy apologizing and withdrawing his so called 'intimate comment'. He is Kemi Olunloyo brother for madness and outrageous statements
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
rasco2000me:

Go back to school, you are unable to express yourself clearly. Can't make sense of your disjointed post.
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by maruzia: 1:17am On Jul 24, 2017
wingman:

Go back to school, you are unable to express yourself clearly. Can't make sense of your disjointed post.

Tell the eediot. Too many ret@rds o this forum
Re: Certainly, Femi Adesina Has Finally Lost His Mind - Femi-fani-kayode by Kbanka: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
wingman:

Maybe he is also taking care of your mother.
Please respect Chief Mrs Bianca Ojukwu. Mentioning her name any how on this forum to score a silly point is very distasteful. Desist from this stupidity now.

Where were you when FFK said he was taking care of her and some other women? If yu believe FFK now, yu shud also believe him when he said it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Rally: 10 Killed In Katsina / Local Rice Production Has Not Taken Advantage Of Border Closure – Investigations / Magu: No Interest On Funds In TSA – Ahmed Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.