Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law (30170 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / ''Kemi Olunloyo Is Unable To Meet Bail Conditions, Still In Prison'' - Eie Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:
Very shameful of an adult towards an innocent baby

I kinda disagree. When you decide to put your personal life out there for people you don't know to see, you must be ready for the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Jaqenhghar: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

I kinda disagree. When you decide to put your personal life out there for people you don't know to see, you must be ready for the consequences.
Abi O

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Nov6(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nne ehnnn
ike gurum

ElizaVeta:
Oh chim! lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Abi O

There is no freaking way i will ever have facebook, twitter or instagram. No freaking way.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Nov6(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
I concur

Lyssa:
Menopause causes internal heat, such women are always irritated, they find a way to transfer their frustrations to bystanders, it's worse when the woman is still single and has no child of her own. This sums up the life of Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Adebowale89(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Seyi law should shut up with this his baby that looks like a piglet.while he looks like an embicile.anyway I hope the baby will not grow to a full pig considering the fact that she is a yoruba girl and I know how dirty we yorubas can be.
I like this kemi because she always speaks her mind and don't ass lick any one.
Ride on kemi.
my ghostlover what do you think. tongue

you dropped your dumb post as usual, do you even know what ghost mean or who they referred to as ghost? is you and your generation that will turn to ghost

Yoruba are not bothered with your hatred, yet they give you miscreant arodan to safe your idleness

don't be so senseless to quote me again or else I will instigate your ban here

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

It is his right to do so ,it shows he is proud of his baby. is she the only one that have seen the baby? why don't you bully the baby or any other person? does this not show you that something is wrong with her somewhere.
You people should let him and his baby be ,they have the right to be in public domain just like every other dad and child.if he hides the baby people like you will still say he is ashamed and not proud of his baby.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

It is his right to do so ,it shows he is proud of his baby. is she the only one that have seen the baby? why don't you bully the baby or any other person? does this not show you that something is wrong with her somewhere.
You people should let him and his baby be ,they have the right to be in public domain just like every other dad and child.

With every new innovation there are safeguards. Just like cars. Good invention but in the wrong hands can and will cause damage and destruction. Why the phuck do you want to post something so personal for everyone in the world including lunatics to see. Doesn't he have a home where he can invite friends and family to come witness the beauty of his baby? Or call them to talk about him/her? People gravitate to social media like facebook because of insecurities and the need for people to notice them. Ok, you bought a car. How is that my problem? Isn't the car for your personal use? How does the car you bought add value to my life? Yes it is his right to be in the public domain but just be ready for the consequences. Just like it the right of anyone to walk through a dark alley at night but just be ready for the consequence too. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Jaqenhghar: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

There is no freaking way i will ever have facebook, twitter or instagram. No freaking way.
A very wise decision Sir. Anybody when want see your picture let him come to your house and see an album. Unfortunately I do have facebook but apart fron my ugly mug once in a while thats it

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by StarliteCrystal(f): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Excuse me?
You say wetin? Do u even know the dude? Have you ever met him? It's so easy to judge frm a dist. I have personally met him n even I dat am very skeptical abt celebs found him rather humble... don't make general hate statements abt pple/things u know almost nothing of.... not good for d soul
Neddstark:
Kemi Olunoyo s an nsane old hag. Sey Law is an arrogant overhyped comedian.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

A very wise decision Sir. Anybody when want see your picture let him come to your house and see an album. Unfortunately I do have facebook but apart fron my ugly mug once in a while thats it

Lol.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

With every new innovation there are safeguards. Just like cars. Good invention but in the wrong hands can and will cause damage and destruction. Why the phuck do you want to post something so personal for everyone in the world including lunatics to see. Doesn't he have a home where he can invite friends and family to come witness the beauty of his baby? Or call them to talk about him/her? People gravitate to social media like facebook because of insecurities and the need for people to notice them. Ok, you bought a car. How is that my problem? Isn't the car for your personal use? How does the car you bought add value to my life? Yes it is his right to be in the public domain but just be ready for the consequences. Just like it the right of anyone to walk through a dark alley at night but just be ready for the consequence too. cool
I get your point bro but then we cannot put all the blame on him for being proud of his kid. if celebrities who have kids from baby mamas are proud to display their kids why won't he. it is his right bro

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

I get your point bro but then we cannot put all the blame on him for being proud of his kid. if celebrities who have kids from baby mamas proud to display their kids why won't he. it is his right bro

If a man thinks it's cool to jump of a cliff would you do it too just to be cool?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

If a man thinks it's cool to jump of a cliff would you do it too just to be cool?
Do you have a child?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

Do you have a child?

Three and none of em are on social media where they can be identified. The worst i did was put one of them here on NL on one discussion. I can do that because you don't know me, or my name. One has to be smart about how to deal with today's society. I don't have facebook, instagram or twitter and i never will.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

Three and none of em are on social media where they can be identified. The worst i did was put one of them here on NL on one discussion. I can do that because you don't know me, or my name. One has to be smart about how to deal with today's society. I don't have facebook, instagram or twitter and i never will.
Mine is on Facebook and whatsapp and I am comfortable with it and I guess you are comfortable with yours that is what makes us different humans .everybody cannot be the same or think the same.
as a celebrity he is, I bet you people would still find a way to bring his daughters picture in the public domain if they really want to get at him whether he makes it private or not. what is bad is bad .that woman needs brain resetting.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

Mine is on Facebook and whatsapp and I am comfortable with it and I guess you are comfortable with yours that is what makes us different humans .everybody cannot be the same or think the same.
as a celebrity he is, I bet you people would still find a way to bring his daughters picture in the public domain if they really want to get at him whether he makes it private or not. what is bad is bad .that woman needs brain resetting.

Yes people who want to get at him would still find a way to do it but why hand them the ammunition to do it with?
Kemi didn't take the pictures. He did. Kemi didn't post the pictures. He did.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

Yes people who want to get at him would still find a way to do it but why hand them the ammunition to do it with?
Kemi didn't take the pictures. He did. Kemi didn't post the pictures. He did.
If that girl grows up she would be proud of having him as a dad,not every man will summon such courage.ofcourse she will be looking better then . May God bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

If that girl grows up she would be proud of having him as a dad,not every man will summon such courage.May God bless him.

There are other ways to get your child to be proud of you. Not because you posted his/her picture on social media.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

There are other ways to get your child to be proud of you. Not because you posted his/her picture on social media.
Posting her picture shows he his proud of her ,some will despise her.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

Posting her picture shows he his proud of her ,some will despise her am sure you know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by MrIndespensable(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mr Seyi, you sef you too talk... Just a reminder,39 days to catch shekau,we are waitng and counting...lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

Posting her picture shows he his proud of her ,some will despise her am sure you know what I am talking about.

This is how i get my children to be proud of me. When it's time for their birthday, i give them awesome birthday parties. I make sure they are well fed, they have enough toys/distractions to engage them, and ensure they have a sound education. Frivolities like social media are for dull minds who don't really have a plan for their kids in the first place. How anyone would think that social media is a way to get their children to be proud of them as parents is beyond me and mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by eyinjuege: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
ogawisdom:
Wow who else noticed tiwa baby seems to be losing weight fast grin grin grin

She would surely lose her baby fat as she grows older.
Don't think it's Kemi''s rants that's working.
That child isn't obese for her age.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

This is how i get my children to be proud of me. When it's time for their birthday, i give them awesome birthday parties. I make sure they are well fed, they have enough toys/distractions to engage them, and ensure they have a sound education. Frivolities like social media are for dull minds who don't really have a plan for their kids in the first place. How anyone would think that social media is a way to get their children to be proud of them as parents is beyond me and mind boggling.
And you think he doesn't do all that you have said. for his kids?
he doesn't buy her toys?
he doesn't buy gifts for her? haba

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Neddstark: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
StarliteCrystal:
Excuse me?
You say wetin? Do u even know the dude? Have you ever met him? It's so easy to judge frm a dist. I have personally met him n even I dat am very skeptical abt celebs found him rather humble... don't make general hate statements abt pple/things u know almost nothing of.... not good for d soul

He talks arrogantly. Perhaps if your brother/partner was the security man he slapped last year, you wont be saying this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

And you think he doesn't do all that you have said. for his kids?
he doesn't buy her toys?
he doesn't buy gifts for her? haba

I'm sure he does. But one thing i know for sure is no sensible person would think that by posting pictures of their children on social media will make their children proud of them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

I'm sure he does. But one thing i know for sure is no sensible person would think that by posting pictures of their children on social media will make their children proud of them.
And what makes you think so ,it shows my daddy is proud of me .even my daughter will tell you so

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by lonecatt(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

And what makes you think so ,it shows my daddy is proud of me .even my daughter will tell you so
why are you answering that pig, not everyone on naira land are human. only animals think that way
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by magoo10(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
lonecatt:

why are you answering that pig, not everyone on naira land are human. only animals think that way
bros I just weak
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by banmee(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
magoo10:

Your child will get used to whatever you teach her that pride is. Be careful what mentality you are instilling in your kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan With P-square & Chinedu Ikedieze (Picture) / Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.