Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law (30172 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / ''Kemi Olunloyo Is Unable To Meet Bail Conditions, Still In Prison'' - Eie Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Siscooh: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lord help this man to take his daughter off social media. He shared his opinion on Kemi's prison matter and she fought back. Instead of staying quiet, he is pushing the matter further. I pray the enemy doesn't use it against that little angel.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Fhowe: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kemi is just looking for traffic so badly she puts her nose in everyones business but sometimes it is always good to listen to your enemies message and deduce some sense from it cause we have alot of hypocrite as friends and family they never speak the truth to you even when they know it .It has become a norm for many nigerian parents to over fed their kids and make them robust and obese all because they want the kid to be like an AJEBO .Kemi might be coming as an enemy now but seyi law grab the message and work on it and save yourself and your family unnecessary stress she is entitled to her own opinion about your daughter so she can air out her view it should not bother you .Take or leave it it is as easy as that.My sisters kids are so big and i had to tell her this kids dont eat right they are too big for their ages i think it is a syndrome in naija we need to stop and enlighten people .You having an obese kid does not make you look rich or comfortble
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
This Seyi Law's daughter should just be chilling. First time a baby will have haters. That was how aunty Kemi said the baby will die. That she sees death around the baby. Imagine, innocent child.

See all Kemi Olunloyo's IG posts saying Seyi Law's baby will die here > I see death in Seyi Law's home - Kemi Olunloyo

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Gtuns(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
kung-fu panda.
lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by belindar: 3:16am On Jul 24, 2017
So what did seyi want us to do. To fight kemi for you. But you were calling kemi names. Moreover I thought these matter is closed already, while bringing it back again. when kemi respond now, people will start blaming her again.
Seyi always instigate fight. Then later he will craving for sympathy through the media.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 24, 2017
In Yorubaland people dont talk about other people's kids like this! It is not our custom. This lady should keep her suggestion or whatsoever to herself , abii kilode gan na. Olorun gba wa o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by ireneidiva(f): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Seyi law should shut up with this his baby that looks like a piglet.while he looks like an embicile.anyway I hope the baby will not grow to a full pig considering the fact that she is a yoruba girl and I know how dirty we yorubas can be.
I like this kemi because she always speaks her mind and don't ass lick any one.
Ride on kemi.
Adebowale89 my ghostlover what do you think. tongue
Hmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law by unbeatablerosak(f): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2017
That woman is cursed for bullying an innocent child. Kemi is doomed forever. Now her suffering begins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / Betta Edu Biography, Age, Husband, Networth, 585 Million Scandal / Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.