Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? (5660 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Why Is Evil On The Increase Despite Much Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by GoodGovernance: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Simple question.

The doctrine of forgiveness for all sins,is a big incentive to evil doers.

Commit evil today,repent and be forgiven tommorow undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by TrajansKong: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Enough reason to believe it's all fiction programmed into the heart of men through storybooks.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but yourself can free your mind."

True. Truer still is our determination NEVER to free our minds. Billions of us will die waiting for White Chizzoss or some other 'spirit' to possess us and save us and solve our problems.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by orunto27: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Reason good and positively. You shouldn't have problems with others' life.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by Pavarottii(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
divicode:
Well I do not know if many people believe in this assertion. However, there is famine in the land, all people are doing is how to eat first without thinking whether anything is sown or not.
Please also note that we are in the last days, the love of men shall wax cold, men will be disobedient et al
Accept Jesus in your life to be free from all Satanic hold on your life
Who told u we are in d last days.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by Pavarottii(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Haabil:
People don't fear God any longer
So u think people use to fear God before?
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by imagrg(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
orunto27:
Till we believe in The Faith, which is Christ and swallow Him hook, line and sinker. This is very difficult for many.
To go Christlike is to do the WILL of God he preached to mankind. Jesus did not ask true Christians to worship him or call him God like Christians practice today. He always venerated the Almighty God himself. He once said, "you must worship the Lord your God faithfully, and love your neighbour as yourself.
Christians defy this order and worship Jesus instead. This is the reason why God turned His face away from mankind.
Muslims are more favoured by Allah because of their total submission to worshipping God. But some blood tasty ones would rather defy peace which Islam embraces and go about killing their fellow human beings in the name of jihad. The best way to win more converts for Islam these days should be through peaceful persuasion. I am a Christian and I believe in the message sent by God through Jesus to mankind and I try to live by it.
Pastors and some swindlers who pose as men of God, set up churches in order to enrich themselves. Most churches today are like commercial houses where money exchange hands. Remember, God is watching you!
I feel bad when I go to church to see all the Pastors eventually talk about is getting money from the members. It is not so in the mosque.
My fellow Christian brethren, let's emulate the Muslims and serve God sincerely.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by olowobaba10: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
WHO IS NOT DOING EVIL ?

Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Religion is mostly filled with dogmas and lies, however this doesn't mean spirituality does not exist. This is where most people get it all confused, what ever a man sows, he shall reap, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
It is a simple unchanging spiritual/natural law.
If the average Nigerian could forget religion, and learn to work in the ways of natural/spiritual laws, life would make a lot of sense and seem a little better.
As for what we call "Evil/Bad", It can never be completely eradicated from the world. They all exist to create a balance in the world i.e: light and darkness, Night and day. It's a simple earthly law of polarity.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by banmee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omooba77:
Most religion believe in what you do you get; some call it law of harvest, Galatians 6:7, Matthew 7:12; others call it Karma.
My question is if many believe in this law, why do we have so much evil in the society today?

People don't go to school anymore. Go and read your history. Historically, our times are better. Bad things are not "increasing" as you put it. It was way worse back in the day.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by Herrmes: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Shortyy:

And you think they don't have demons they are fighting? Lol God can forhive, but you see karma? It never forgives. You must pay for your atrocities.
Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by gabrielniy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Enough reason to believe it's all fiction programmed into the heart of men through storybooks.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but yourself can free your mind."

Do you believe in karma?
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by gabrielniy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrajansKong:

True. Truer still is our determination NEVER to free our minds. Billions of us will die waiting for White Chizzoss or some other 'spirit' to possess us and save us and solve our problems.

The argument raised by the Op has nothing to do with religion nor black Jesus. The law of karma is the point here. It's like you have a thing for the Christian God as it's difficult for you to let go of Him.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by InvertedHammer: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omooba77:
Most religion believe in what you do you get; some call it law of harvest, Galatians 6:7, Matthew 7:12; others call it Karma.
My question is if many believe in this law, why do we have so much evil in the society today?
//
\

1 Like

Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by orunto27: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Flesh and Blood do not tell Born Again Christians who Christ fully is but The Spirit of The Father Who is in Heaven.
Sufficient for you is that The Son of Man is The Light, The Goodness, The Life, The Faith, The Hope, The Peace and The Love of the World.
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by 0b100100111: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
gabrielniy:

Do you believe in karma?

No!
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by gabrielniy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

No!
Do you expect good or evil from people?
Re: Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? by orunto27: 5:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Christ Jesus was born like you and I. The difference is The Holy Spirit.
Christ came purposely to tell you and I THAT WE ARE LIKE HIM TO GOD, SON OF MAN TURN SON OF GOD AND CO HEIRS TO THE THRONE OF GRACE. What can be more Godly than this? So bro or sis, pray always for UNDERSTANDING whenever you study THE WORD OF GOD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Demarcation Between The World And The Church / I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help / Deeper Life Easter Retreat Rescheduled For May 13-15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.