Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Do You Love And Worship God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Love And Worship God? (3847 Views)

How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Which is the Best Posture to take when we worship God? / Today Is Sunday: How Do We Worship God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by AVECDEO: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
God is present...I feel HIS presence... HE answers my prayers. To Jehovah GOD be all praise and worship...HE alone is worthy to be called GOD.
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Because he's my creator
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by purem(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Zoharariel:
I love & worship God - Because my fiancee said she can't marry any man who doesn't go to church - and I don't want to lose her, so I had to play along. grin

But each time I go to the church, my mind is always occupied with the shape of buttocks & b.reast of the women sitted around me - accompanied by the pictorial visualization of me riding them from behind like the chariot of the biblical Jehu . grin cheesy grin

walai dis guy no well o
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by oyebode95(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2017
I love GOD because HE is GOD, HE is my CREATOR, HE is the real LOVE, HE made me in HIS own image and because HE alone is the ALMIGHTY!
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by jackobi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please read Psalms 37:4-6
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
I love God because he has been my only one and true friend. He is my comforter, my provider, my protector and the Rock on which i stand in times of trails.he never forsake me even when I turned my back to him.

I worship him because he is My God the Author and finisher of my soul. There's non that can be compare to him. He is the greatest. With him by my side, i fear nothing.
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by joinnow: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
He create us
Abi you fall from sky only by your self
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
I love God because his love for me is unconditional, he bless and favours me even though am a sinner, he forgives my inquiry when I sincerely ask him to.

He has also been good to me academically.
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by kechywillz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
He is God all by himself
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Which "God"? undecided
Not the Christian one o.
Ta!!! cry

I get my own God o.
Hallelujah! cool
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by dordor4(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
I love God so much becos he cares 4 me n love me too.
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by orunto27: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
For life !!!
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by kally90(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
I love God because he is God.
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND NO OTHER GOD BEATS THAT.
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by achorladey: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Therein lies the key to living, gracious deeds fill us each day, we will contimually walk in his way and finally therein lies the life we seek.
Re: Why Do You Love And Worship God? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Because he loves me and he is faithful

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / Mistranslated 1Samuel 13:1 By Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman / Religious Reform: The Need Of The Hour For Greater Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.