Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? (2235 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Bester44(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2017
This husband opened a provision shop for his wife. The husband buys 100% of food eaten in the house. But one day, we were in the shop, and the husband said he needed to drink milk. The wife gave him the milk. Later I heard that the two fought. I asked the husband, who's my brother, and he told me his wife was angry for not paying for the milk. Note that I'm very aware of how the shop was set up, and how financial issues are sorted out in that house because I'm very close to my brother. You may think the brother is broke, but I assure you that he is not broke.

Should we say love is a figment of imagination in this home?
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by dingbang(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2017
The wife is a greedy woman!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by pryme(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Bester44:
This husband opened a provision shop for his wife. The husband buys 100% of food eaten in the house. But one day, we were in the shop, and the husband said he needed to drink milk. The wife gave him the milk. Later I heard that the two fought. I asked the husband, who's my brother, and he told me his wife was angry for not paying for the milk. Note that I'm very aware of how the shop was set up, and how financial issues are sorted out in that house because I'm very close to my brother. You may think the brother is broke, but I assure you that he is not broke.

If you know what it takes to run a bizness then you should know the woman is not wrong here. If the lady will not put a stop to what the husband is doing, the husband will run down the shop with the way he is going.

The lady is separating love from bizness, it's needed for any form of bizness to thrive.

The husband should not take it personal that the wife asked him to pay for the milk he bought

9 Likes

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by remi1444: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2017
it is wrong for your brother not to pay his fee for the pen because #20 minus 1 million isn't a million again.your brother as a man should have paid for the milk to save the insult and sad face they might be having for #200. but it the unruly for the wifey to pick a fight with your bro and it shows her hyper-consciousness towards money.
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by asksteve(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Bester44:

Madam was wrong in allowing it escalate to quarrel, All she should have done is have a record of things sold n dat consumed in d home, i believe they dont have kids yet else d amount kids alone will consume b4 month end will shock u, n wen d capital falls short she presents it to Hubby who will gladly raise d short fall n of course if it was intentional will cut down on consuming the items for sale n caution Madam to do same to d kids. I say cut down n not stop cos it can never stop n he cannot always pay for items he'll picks dou a times he might cos he too wouldn't like d business to collapse.
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Blizzy9ja: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2017
My friend pay the money and stop asking stewpid questions on nairaland... Its a shop not a relief home

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Too petty
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by uboma(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2017
dingbang:
The wife is a greedy woman!!!!

To the contrary, she is not greedy.

to thrive in business, one should not give preference to friends and relatives.

From a tin of Milk, what next will the woman's husband consume?

if not controlled, the husband may wreck the provisions store even though he was the core sponsor of it.

Moreover the owner of the shop needs to take stock of in and out hence I do not blame her for the outburst. the man should respect himself and pay for whatever item he collects from his wife's provision store.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
It's a business. Somebody has to pay for the milk. If the man wanted a place to be picking things any how (because he paid for it) he should have put the items in his kitchen store. Running a provision shop is hard when you have a family.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Do not mix business with pleasure biko. cheesy undecided
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by loswhite(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2017
pryme:

If you know what it takes to run a bizness then you should know the woman is not wrong here. If the lady will not put a stop to what the husband is doing, the husband will run down the shop with the way he is going.

The lady is separating love from bizness, it's needed for any form of bizness to thrive.

The husband should not take it personal that the wife asked him to pay for the milk he bought
woman wrappering...so if it is the man that owns the shop will u come and type the same thing...mumu
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by pryme(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2017
loswhite:
woman wrappering...so if it is the man that owns the shop will u come and type the same thing...mumu

Are you sure you are not a Dinosaur?
Since when did a T-Rex learn how to handle an android phone?

Pls run along now....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by loswhite(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2017
If it was to be a man that has the shop and his wife did the same thing...all these useless men typing rubbish will not say the same thing..You will hear common milk, how can the man be so petty. It is foolishness to fight your husband that opened a shop for u all because of. A small item like pen or tin of milk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by loswhite(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2017
pryme:

Are you sure you are not a Dinosaur?
Since when did a T-Rex learn how to handle an android phone?

Pls run along now....
goat answer the question
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Business prospers when friends and family pay for goods and services rendered

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by pryme(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2017
loswhite:
goat answer the question

I will belittle myself for the last time to respond to toilet papers. I said you should run along now.

Don't mention me to seek relevance.

Have you even seen someone talking to a toilet paper like you before?

Silly me undecided
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by dingbang(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2017
uboma:

To the contrary, she is not greedy.

to thrive in business, one should not give preference to friends and relatives.

From a tin of Milk, what next will the woman's husband consume?

if not controlled, the husband may wreck the provisions store even though he was the core sponsor of it.

Moreover the owner of the shop needs to take stock of in and out hence I do not blame her for the outburst. the man should respect himself and pay for whatever item he collects from his wife's provision store.
he funded the shop bro...
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by uboma(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2017
dingbang:
he funded the shop bro...

still doesn't give him the right to take items from the shop and not pay for them.

bad management I have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by dingbang(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2017
uboma:

still doesn't give him the right to take items from the shop and not pay for them.

bad management I have to say.
are you sure you ain't effeminate

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by uboma(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
dingbang:
are you sure you ain't effeminate

lolz.

far from it bro.

I will say same if it was the wife picking items from her husband's shop and not paying for them.

All I am saying is this,

if the trend of picking items from the shop and not paying for them, continues, the shop will one day fold up.

Today the man can cater for the family but what happens if circumstances changes and the family now have to rely on proceeds from the woman's shop to live by?

Will there be anything tangible to hold on to if previously the husband's habit of picking items and not paying for them was left uncontrolled?

Asides from this, the woman becomes a good manager when she is able to take stock of items in her shop. Moreover I am sure that the man plans to stop sponsoring the shop in the long run and let the business finance itself, so why not pay for the items he collects from the shop so the owner of the business, his wife can take charge of the finances....
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
When a man sets up business for a woman, he will remind her every step of the way, his family will also remind her. You're aware of how the shop was set up and how finances are sort out in that house? What are you not aware of?

Please, the man should pay _it's a business. This is what has killed lots of Nigerian businesses, they mix business with family _giving preferential treatment to friends and family.

Thank God the man isn't the one running the business. He obviously lacks business skills. If not, this wouldn't be an issue _definitely not in this current economic dispensation where businesses are trying to stay afloat. Every N1 is important.

1 Like

Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Mirandah(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Cooked up lies to promote Female denigration.
.Shut the Fùck up. You liar! sad
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by uboma(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:

Hey, your outburst is totally unnecessary.

Take it easy please
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Mirandah(f): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
uboma:

Hey, your outburst is totally unnecessary.

Take it easy please
i won't. you don't tell me what to do!
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by uboma(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
i won't. you don't tell me what to do!

Accept my apologies my Lady.

I only said that because your earlier comment does not speak well of you.

Again, I am sorry.

whatever you say and how you say it will cease to be of interest to me henceforth.

cheers
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Mirandah(f): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
uboma:

Accept my apologies my Lady.

I only said that because your earlier comment does not speak well of you.

Again, I am sorry.

whatever you say and how you say it will cease to be of interest to me henceforth.

cheers
So gentlemanly. smiley

lol. I'm sure had it been a dude that said the exact thing I did... You'd be indifferent about it?
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by uboma(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
So gentlemanly. smiley

lol. I'm sure had it been a dude that said the exact thing I did... You'd be indifferent about it?

lolz.

I am not there yet but I try to be a gentleman irrespective of who I am conversing with.

A word, when mild, turns away rage...
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Bester44(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
loswhite:

E tire me o
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Mirandah(f): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
uboma:

lolz.

I am not there yet but I try to be a gentleman irrespective of who I am conversing with.

A word, when mild, turns away rage...
Alright. so much Wisdom....

grin getting Cerebral Orgasms already
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bros business na business. There's no such thing as husband or wife or brothers and sisters in business ooo.
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by Bester44(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:

Will you marry me? I have learnt in the thread that I won't do such when I get married. shocked
Re: Should I Pay For Pen Taken From My Wife's Shop? by uboma(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
Alright. so much Wisdom....
grin getting Cerebral Orgasms already

don't fall for this.
I have my flaws too...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Our Ladies Under-down? Y'all Come In Please / How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? / Where Can I Cure Konji In Asaba Ryyt Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.