Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Know If A Guy Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Is Gay (722 Views)

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... / 10 Accurate Signs On How To Tell If A Guy Is Gay / 9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Guy Is Gay by TOBILAW: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
please fellow nairalanders how do one know if a guy is gay
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Gay by ayettymama(f): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
ask him!
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Gay by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
if you find him in bed with another guy or see him kiss another guy that would generally do it. lmao
there are no ways to know for sure unless that person is ready to come out of the closet and tell you.

but i will be bold and say that if a guy likes you to put a finger up his a$$ while smashing you then there is some "gay/bi tendencies" in him.
TO EACH THEIR OWN
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Gay by whitesturd(f): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2010
wen he admires other guys in a suspicious manner and he eyes other guys or he licks his tongue weneva he sees other guys tongue
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Gay by daduke2k(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2010
Any guy dat has female streak in him is gay

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Fink About Guys Like These / My Boyfriend Introducing A Lady To Me As His Girlfriend / Do Single Mothers Finds True Love Or Fake Love Love(men That Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.