Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) (48466 Views)

Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by smilingface(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
rip...ur watch as ended
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
Dem go say na buhari.

Anyway, wishing my president speedy recovery.
Buhari Anus
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol...I'm not talking about Lagos. I didn't hear of such rampant flooding last year, and the year before that - at least not nationwide. So common sense should tell you it has something to do with the volume of rainfall and maybe deforestation, which can both be linked to climate change. And I've been creating ideas and solving problems since I could write. Problem-solving is second nature to me, so tell me something I don't know.

Then how come you don't know that problems not attended to quickly has a multiplier effect? You don't have drainages in Nigeria and are now shocked that floods are happening. Worse is you are looking for something to blame it on.
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gobhanky:
When it rains It pours. Ppl getting killed of it U geh luck mai guy. Smoke with me
in fact Na good luck, I no go try am again oo..... Smoke on my guy
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by derahhh(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hehe...yeye dey smell for your body
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by RealHaute: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:

Then how come you don't know that problems not attended to quickly has a multiplier effect? You don't have drainages in Nigeria and are now shocked that floods are happening. Worse is you are looking for something to blame it on.

I said bad drainages alone are not to blame. Yes, the drainages are bad, but the intensity of rainfall has also increased. For example, the village between Kaduna and Abuja. Was there ever a drainage system there? So why did they go from zero/negligible flooding to overflooding in a year?

And if rainfall is now more intense, then why?
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
RealHaute:

I said bad drainages alone are not to blame. Yes, the drainages are bad, but the intensity of rainfall has also increased. For example, the village between Kaduna and Abuja. Was there ever a drainage system there? So why did they go from zero/negligible flooding to overflooding in a year?

And if rainfall is now more intense, then why?

That is your own opinion. You came to that conclusion based on the destruction your lack of drainages and bad planning as a people have caused.
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by biobio111: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is not rain that killed this guy
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
This rain has finally achieved it's goal angryrip bro embarassed
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Saviouranking127(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
to broadcast lies and falsehood? When is your burial comming up. You are supposed to be dead by now.

Guy no reason that way... If everybody die finish, you go fit live alone?#
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by ijomaSN(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Painful
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Teeboi56: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
labanji:
Death a respecta of nobody!

It immediately changes your face and turns you to a pitiful matter.

Rest in peace
Na so brother
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Time For Swim Lessons
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Saviouranking127:

Guy no reason that way... If everybody die finish, you go fit live alone?#
He said he will kill himself if Nnamdi Kanu is released.
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by eyescue(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
Dem go say na buhari.

[s][/s]witch president.... #Iyam_not_understanding
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by breezy119: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
Dem go say na buhari.

You should be banned! You must be a very silly and irresponsible person. The unfortunate news of the demise of a young man in his prime is told here and you post that damn picture depicting "you don't care". If that was your sibling, would you feel so detached that you even post such a disrespectful picture? Ah ah wetin?!
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by nextprince: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
breezy119:

You should be banned! You must be a very silly and irresponsible person. The unfortunate news of the demise of a young man in his prime is told here and you post that damn picture depicting "you don't care". If that was your sibling, would you feel so detached that you even post such a disrespectful picture? Ah ah wetin?!

Why not call goat kanu, the god of Igbos, to come and ban me?

Take this message to the disoriented miscreants wishing a husband, father, grandfather, uncle, guardian & president death.

Bye.
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
I wonder why most of these drainages are not covered most specially when it is in the common man arena because most of the Highbrow areas are covered with slabs.
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by rosita33(f): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Confirm lie. Were are pictures of him been killed by rain? Fake News everywere..
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Ibrahim505(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
If he learnt to swim he could have lives.
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 1:32am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=nextprince post=58743234]Dem go say na buhari.

Anyway, wishing my president speedy recovery. [/quote

May the Lord forgive you sad
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 1:33am On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
Dem go say na buhari.

May the Lord forgive you. sad
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 2:41am On Jul 24, 2017
You get sense no be small.
thoollz:
Where are those insulting lagos because of flood? Show me an area without flood this season and I'll show u a good drainage system and responsible people living in such area. The earlier we realise that flood doesn't occur in a particular location, the better for us. When u eat that gala or drink that sachet water, don't throw the waste on d floor, look for a bin to throw it or simply put it in ur bag.

RIP to him
Re: 10-Hour Rainfall Kills A Man In Owerri (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 2:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Why are you like this? Smh.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky....

His suffering in the zoo has come to an end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / Is This A Fake Product (TEEMâ„¢) CONSUMER BEWARE / Lightning Strikes Chainsaw Operator To Death While Felling Ondo 80-Year-Old Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.