Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World (6857 Views)

30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by onila(f): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerian -igbo

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by onila(f): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
ivory coast

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by onila(f): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ghana

see those thick thighs

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2017

Onila why you no use nairalander pic for naija? we no know that nigga.

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by onila(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerian

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Fulaman198(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
I can only speak for myself. Yes

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by lepasharon(f): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
onila:
m

But why are black women seen as the opposite?

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by onila(f): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
mmn
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Fulaman198(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Western brainwashing which you should not pay attention to. Black women are the epitome of beauty (African ones that is)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by lepasharon(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fulaman198:

Western brainwashing which you should not pay attention to. Black women are the epitome of beauty (African ones that is)

Why doesn't this brainwashing also affect how they see black men then?
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Fulaman198(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Why doesn't this brainwashing also affect how they see black men then?

I hate to say this, but due to what we have seen in Westernised sports like Basketball and American Football, black men are often seen as the alpha male of males. Often praised and admonished for their physical prowess. A lot of it is Western brainwashing as well as not all black males are athletic or have big strong muscles.

Even though many white men hate black men, white males in a way put black males in some instances (not all) on a pedestal for their athleticism. However, black males are also seen as the worst (thanks to the west) of being criminals and thugs. So it goes both ways. Black males are also seen in a negative light worldwide. People think the only thing we are capable of doing is being athletic (which I know you know is completely untrue).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Stevebamdex(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Overly average and rascally looking guys..onila,do you even know what it means to be handsome?
I bet you have not seen an handsome dude before therefore wait until you see me.sad
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by whitebeard(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fulaman198:

I hate to say this, but due to what we have seen in Westernised sports like Basketball and American Football, black men are often seen as the alpha male of males. Often praised and admonished for their physical prowess. A lot of it is Western brainwashing as well as not all black males are athletic or have big strong muscles.

Even though many white men hate black men, white males in a way put black males in some instances (not all) on a pedestal for their athleticism. However, black males are also seen as the worst (thanks to the west) of being criminals and thugs. So it goes both ways. Black males are also seen in a negative light worldwide. People think the only thing we are capable of doing is being athletic (which I know you know is completely untrue).
u are awesome nice one..!!

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by HausaOverlord: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
If I hear black men ko, the French and Latinos gat the most handsome men in the world

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by MissRaine69(f): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
It's a matter of preference
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by onila(f): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

because we don't have eurocentric features

i am trying to learn
if we have eurocentric features won't black men look ugly

west african women don't find somali men handsome for a reason

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by lepasharon(f): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fulaman198:

Hmmm..ok so ur saying the western brainwashing of black males works in their favour? But in the case of black women, it works against them?

OK cos I feel if the black man is seen as a alpha male over all other males shouldn't the black woman be seen as the most feminine woman (which we are) and therefore increase our desirability?

This is not the case and I wonder why
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by MissRaine69(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

I have no idea what you are on about. Black women view themselves that way
A lot of none black men are attracted to black women. Most of us just don't like ourselves that much.

4 Likes

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by onila(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
HausaOverlord:
If I hear black men ko, the French and Latinos gat the most handsome men in the world

latino men just have swag

french men just flirtatious

not hot, sexually attractive and fuckable like black men

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by HausaOverlord: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
onila:

latino men just have swag

french men just flirtatious

not hot, sexually attractive and fuckable like black men
are we talking handsome or sexually attractive, even when it comes to that the blacks still don't stand a chance, they do excell in fuckery tho. I don't think a black man has ever emerged as sexiest man alive winner.
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by lepasharon(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
onila:

because we don't have eurocentric features

i am trying to learn
if we have eurocentric features won't black men look ugly

west african women don't find somali men handsome for a reason

Lol but black men don't have eurocentric features either but are still desired.

I kinda get you. The eurocentric features like the hair, skincolour, nose and lips

cos darkness on a man is seen as attractive, black men are the darkest men. But in the case of black women, it works against them. Black women are the darkest females, darkness isn't desired in a lady. It is perceived as better on a male(tall, dark and handsome)
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by lepasharon(f): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

I have no idea what you are on about. Black women view themselves that way
A lot of none black men are attracted to black women. Most of us just don't like ourselves that much.

This is not from me. The statistics show that black women are the least desired race whereas the males are the most attractive.
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Fulaman198(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Hmmm..ok so ur saying the western brainwashing of black males works in their favour? But in the case of black women, it works against them?

OK cos I feel if the black man is seen as a alpha male over all other males shouldn't the black woman be seen as the most feminine woman (which we are) and therefore increase our desirability?

This is not the case and I wonder why

So no, in regards to physical capability black men are seeing as #1, but due to Western hatred of black men, we are seen as the worst in everything else.

I think most whites in the United States (I do not believe this to be the case in European nations) but the U.S. is the #1 media powerhouse view black women as masculine, loud and vociferous. I do not agree. Perhaps that is how Black American women are (though I do not agree with that as well). Many women in Africa are extremely feminine and timid, especially those from the Sahel.

You have to understand that most white American males do not know anything else about the rest of the world especially Africa, so take what the American media says with a grain of salt.
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by lepasharon(f): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
HausaOverlord:

Don't forget that Latino men have black in them
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Fulaman198(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
HausaOverlord:
are we talking handsome or sexually attractive, even when it comes to that the blacks still don't stand a chance, they do excell in fuckery tho. I don't think a black man has ever emerged as sexiest man alive winner.

I do not view any other man as superior to myself. We do not only excel at the art of long d**king. Again, I might be speaking for myself, we have faces that women love, and beautiful white teeth and nice beards as well. Also our skin tends to be very shiny.
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Fulaman198(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
whitebeard:
u are awesome nice one..!!

Ok, thanks bro
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by MissRaine69(f): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

This is not from me. The statistics show that black women are the least desired race whereas the males are the most attractive.
Proof ?
I don't do blanket statements.
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by decatalyst(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op, are using style to show us those you are fantasizing about or those you wish to be a baby mama to?

Which one biko?

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
No, I don't think so.
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by BlaQWolf: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Of all the whole things wrong with this country and world at large, na who fine pass be your problem....

Ndi mmadu!
Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by onila(f): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol but black men don't have eurocentric features either but are still desired.

I kinda get you. The eurocentric features like the hair, skincolour, nose and lips

cos darkness on a man is seen as attractive, black men are the darkest men. But in the case of black women, it works against them. Black women are the darkest females, darkness isn't desired in a lady. It is perceived as better on a male(tall, dark and handsome)

like fulamen said black men are desired because they have muscles and round faces

white men with those features are considered handsome in their community
but they like their women with lighter features

but black men prefer their women to have typical black features with big bums

1 Like

Re: Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World by Fulaman198(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
onila:

like fulamen said black men are desired because they have muscles and round faces

white men with those features are considered handsome in their community
but they like their women with lighter features

but black men prefer their women to have typical black features with big bums

I don't have a round face, but I do have muscles (thanks to the gym for that) otherwise I would be a wimpy looking guy.

I also like women with nice feet too btw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / 7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man / Why Do some Ladies Prefer Big Butt To Big Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.