Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! (4153 Views)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! by BobbyKilo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
See ur head like Panla fish,u wan come fight me abi,bag of cement fall on you.
I love me some Yoruba girls like madt,they got the best backside in Naija......argue with your friends at home,don't fight on my thread abeg.....#IsBobbykilo

Re: I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! by Akanbiogun: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
U are so funnynny, came to read sha
Re: I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! by 1realBobby(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
BobbyKilo:
See ur head like Panla fish,u wan come fight me abi,bag of cement fall on you.
I love me some Yoruba girls like madt,they got the best backside in Naija......argue with your friends at home,don't fight on my thread abeg.....#IsBobbykilo
You need help...
Re: I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! by BobbyKilo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
1realBobby:

You need help...
Call the Vaseline crew pls
Re: I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! by Topestbilly(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
BobbyKilo:
I love me some Yoruba girls like madt

Re: I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! by madone: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op no local gov't election yet at sambisa forest yet ooo .its not bad if u become local government chairman there oo

(1) (Reply)

I Was Alone With this sexy thing Today. / When European Women Were Slaves To The Muslim Sultans In Turkey / Romance & Genital Warts, Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.