Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694279 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2017
bulalakoboko:
Good day all, I want to know if international passport is needed for certification of documents at the embassy.

It's is very important.
your appointment print out and your international passport is your pass.
and be punctual... at least 45mins before your appointment time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2017
Immafrank:

It's is very important.
your appointment print out and your international passport is your pass.
and be punctual... at least 45mins before your appointment time.

Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Hello guys
I want to know if i can submit my docs by email for visa interview with the embassy
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
BankManager:
Hello everyone..Good evening.. My Nephew recently graduated(few months ago) and he intends to go for Msc in Germany..

Unfortunately,he had a carry over in a core couse in his final year(second semester)..However,his total cgpa from year 1-4 is already above 3.0 (the minimum requirement in germany)...He intends writing TOEFL early next year...

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
1.Can he still apply for masters even before writing the carry over course next year..??

2.Since his total cgpa is already above 3.0,is there any way of applying for transcript even as a spill over student.. ??

CC:neccki, eke40seven, etc

Thanks in anticipation...

Let him wait till next year. After he his ascertained that he passed his final carryover course. If possible self let him finish serving.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
BankManager:
Hello everyone..Good evening.. My Nephew recently graduated(few months ago) and he intends to go for Msc in Germany..

Unfortunately,he had a carry over in a core couse in his final year(second semester)..However,his total cgpa from year 1-4 is already above 3.0 (the minimum requirement in germany)...He intends writing TOEFL early next year...

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
1.Can he still apply for masters even before writing the carry over course next year..??

2.Since his total cgpa is already above 3.0,is there any way of applying for transcript even as a spill over student.. ??

CC:neccki, eke40seven, etc

Thanks in anticipation...
bros person wey fail a core course is not yet a graduate also he cant do msc with that transcript cos it will show he has not finished his bsc but he can use the transcript for bsc in germany. So let him wait since it is a second semester course that a year already if hes in lagos let his use the time to enrole in goette and also study for TOEFL OR IELTS if he wish

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by wealthgrowers(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
You can approach an Education consult company if you can spare the fund. They have the required expertise to help you. I'm speaking from experience. There are schools that will give you a gap year before your MSc to do something you can call a foundation year. Trying to run it by yourself might mess up your chances.

Check this link and speak to this guys. I have personally spoken with the woman who owns the company at their office in Akure. They can help you.

http://diptotinternationalconsult.com/

Read about them from here as well: https://newsofnigeria.com/ten-agencies-in-nigeria-to-help-you-study-abroad/

Abita:

Thank you for your very frank words, it has made me seat up, but mehn age is not on my side starting afresh. so was looking at Australia rp stuff, lots of job for I&C engrs but i need to do some certification and trainings, but nothing beats having a masters degree in germany so i can easily register as a cpeng... thanks once again.

Please anybody who still has ideas should please send a pm or drop some here.

Regards

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Moin moin guys grin...that one na northern germo greeting o...my first post since I crossed over!

The hustle here is real...meanwhile all the struggle to come over here is really worth it. Keep the hope alive.

Learn some Deutsch while in naija at least for integration purposes.

For the newbies...there is so much wealth in reading...so read through the passages of the thread and be armed with useful info!

Big Oga them, una Weldon oo!
Tschuss.

I dey everly ready to answer questions weh I fit put mouth untop based on my experience! wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Touchflex:
Moin moin guys grin...that one na northern germo greeting o...my first post since I crossed over!

The hustle here is real...meanwhile all the struggle to come over here is really worth it. Keep the hope alive.

Learn some Deutsch while in naija at least for integration purposes.

For the newbies...there is so much wealth in reading...so read through the passages of the thread and be armed with useful info!

Big Oga them, una Weldon oo!
Tschuss.

I dey everly ready to answer questions weh I fit put mouth untop based on my experience! wink

Moin moin, I guess you are in Northern Germany tongue
Which part? Hope you are enjoying the weather cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yeah...the weather no funny ooo...Na Lübeck, Schleswig Holstein. How you dey big madam wink

Jigba:

Moin moin, I guess you are in Northern Germany tongue
Which part? Hope you are enjoying the weather cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Touchflex:
Yeah...the weather no funny ooo...Na Lübeck, Schleswig Holstein. How you dey big madam wink

I'm good smiley

I never reach the level of big data madam o cheesy

Do enjoy your stay in Germany smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by makinzwurld(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emma2017:
[/quote][quote author=Emma2017 post=62081388]

Hi @Emma2017

For sure I can help.

But please note that applications for Winter semester 2017/18 are closed already. And it’s only available in winter semesters. What you can do is to begin preparing every necessary documents from now till end of March next year e.g. your transcripts of results, strong motivation letter, university certificate, letter from your Uny to exempt you from writing English Language tests, 2 Recommendation letters from notable professors from your UGrad Uny, a detailed Europass CV (just in case) and your international passport having at least 6 months before expiration. If you have other certifications in special programs you can add them too.

Hope this helps.

Shallom!

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Is there anyone studying or applying for study at Leibniz University, Hannover. I have interest in Lasers and Optical technology or physics.
Is there jobs at Hannover.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hybeenoni: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
to those who also applied to TUM through uniassist, how is the VPD stuff done?
already sent my documents to uniassist by DHL but yet to send to TUM, what happens if my VPD is nt ready before deadline for admission application?

how do i apply for the vpd? thought its usually sent as an attachment through mail?

your response highly needed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
@armpit yes I did. I apply to tum. which course are u going for.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BankManager(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2017
dolpaz:

Since you said he graduated.. It means he has been issued an awarding certificate to this effect. (B.Sc blah blah blah)

If he has been issued one, then he should apply for his transcript and apply to as many schools as he/she wishes. Also, what did he/she studied ?
He studied Business Administration.... He intend applying for MSC information system, University of Munster,Germany....

Thanks everyone (dolpaz,eke40seven,neccki , dailydolar ,etc) for your reply....I will tell him he has to wait till he is done with his carry over course....

But Mr.dolpaz ,how is the city of Munster? I want him to go to places like Berlin, Munich,Hamburg when the time comes to go abroad for MSC..

Is the city of Munster a big city, How easy is it in getting jobs during and after studies....?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpmoses: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2017
taiwo92:

I would also love to apply there just checked their site..i would also love if you could help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Interview date 31st August and funded September 6th

School: FHWS Schweinfurt

Enrollment deadline: November 14th

Still waiting for AM mail, please what happens if AM mail doesn't come after my enrollment deadline? Who has experienced this before because i have not slept for more than 2months oh.

I used blocked account and not sponsorship.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2017
taiwo92:

I applied for informatik, what about you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2017
hybeenoni:
already sent my documents to uniassist by DHL but yet to send to TUM, what happens if my VPD is nt ready before deadline for admission application?

how do i apply for the vpd? thought its usually sent as an attachment through mail?

Everything you need to know about applying for VPD and the document you need to send to uni-assist for the VPD application can be found here.

https://www.tum.de/en/studies/application-and-acceptance/uni-assist/

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tinder:
Interview date 31st August and funded September 6th

School: FHWS Schweinfurt

Enrollment deadline: November 14th

Still waiting for AM mail, please what happens if AM mail doesn't come after my enrollment deadline? Who has experienced this before because i have not slept for more than 2months oh.

I used blocked account and not sponsorship.

I understand Bro, have u called d Alien office or mailed d embassy, I also applied to FHWS n am still waiting on them. Are u on FHWS 9ja whatsapp group?
Pm me all d same boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
AgentONE:

I understand Bro, have u called d Alien office or mailed d embassy, I also applied to FHWS n am still waiting on them. Are u on FHWS 9ja whatsapp group?
Pm me all d same boss

Oh men the wait na die, check out nah, when others have settled down and already enjoying lectures, i called dem last wk and the alien office said i should wait for my embassy. My phone no get whatzapp else i for join. Did u call? What iz our faith bro? Are there others also waiting like us?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
@ okpmoses chat me up on 07065369332
@ armpit I applied for environmental engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kolislankz(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good afternoon guys.

I'm a graduate of Human Nutrition from the University of Ibadan. I finished with a third class with a GP equivalent to 2.3/5.

I wish to study computer science or any computer related course in any part of germany at Bsc level.

Can someone help me to outline all the procedure for studying a Germany including the documents i will need, average cost of visa, ticket and schooling.

When is the deadline for 2018 Winter semester.

My WAEC result is dated 2011. Can is still be tendered?

Also I've heard about free tuition university in germany but i dont know how true it is.

Please dont direct me to the previous posts cos reading through will be very stressful.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AgentONE(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tinder:

Oh men the wait na die, check out nah, when others have settled down and already enjoying lectures, i called dem last wk and the alien office said i should wait for my embassy. My phone no get whatzapp else i for join. Did u call? What iz our faith bro? Are there others also waiting like us?

Yes o, we are much...d alien office peeps are something else, just stay strong bro n keep d hope alive. The tides will surely change in your favor
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ok now I’m ready and PLEASE!!! I humbly need to understand some points.

1. I only have NECO result, hope this doesn’t matter for applying to a university.
2. Only 3years out of 4 was recorded in my transcript been that i entered the university through direct entry, Do i have a chance of admission?
3. Hope these 2 highlights wont have any adverse effects on Visa processing.

Thank you for your kind response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpmoses: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please which university is still open for application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvinkelliii: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Danielakonic:
Ok now I’m ready and PLEASE!!! I humbly need to understand some points.

1. I only have NECO result, hope this doesn’t matter for applying to a university.
2. Only 3years out of 4 was recorded in my transcript been that i entered the university through direct entry, Do i have a chance of admission?
3. Hope these 2 highlights wont have any adverse effects on Visa processing.

Thank you for your kind response.
I assume you are applying for Msc

1. The Neco result will not affect you negatively as far as it is a good one.

2. Yes, you do have a chance of admission. Hope your CGP is not below 3.0/5.0.

3. I don't think the embassy is so concerned about your grades as far as you have been offered admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TrueNigerian300: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
hybeenoni:

I will advise you send also to TUM before the application closes. They will mail you that a doc is missing and you can send the VDP to them when it is ready. It's just a doc confirming that you are eligible for admission at TUM and you are not signing anything on it all you need to do is just print and send. You should be able to send it to them through mail not sure about this though.

Kindly send a mail to TUM to ask if you can send your VDP to them through mail. The truth is this is first TUM is using uniassist so they have not understand the system perfectly themselves because uniassist will still send that same copy to them too. So I don't know why they are asking candidate to send it again.

All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why is it that Nigerians don't go to Hannover. Especially Leibniz university. Am I going to be the only one there? Should I try another city. Is there no job opportunities there. Are they xenophobic?
Some one should answer me for once on this media
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
happystep:
Why is it that Nigerians don't go to Hannover. Especially Leibniz university. Am I going to be the only one there? Should I try another city. Is there no job opportunities there. Are they xenophobic?
Some one should answer me for once on this media

I personally know a Nigerian who's studying there. Also note, that not every Nigerian student in Germany is on nariraland.

I don't know what you mean by are they xenophobic? Or do you mean racist? Yes there are racist Germans of course lipsrsealed Don't be discouraged though!. You might not experience it, everyone's experience is different

Hannover is a beautiful city, I've been there before, I'm sure there will be job opportunities for you, but you need to know a bit german though! My friend didn't get a job easily cause, he couldn't speak German.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.