Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (700935 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hayor4real:

Is it now 9000 euros. I thought it is 8640 euros thanks
It is still 8640. I just calculated miscellaneous with it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hafeez89:

Hello bro...please get in touch with me..08110071800...Let's relate I'm preparing my application for HTW Berlin...Cheers man.

What program?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Must you have admission before opening blocked account? (only opening, not funding)
I'm considering opening blocked account now so I can apply for visa immediately I get admission, to avoid delay.

Opening account is free right?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by modupejay: 12:34am On Nov 22, 2017
hrmdesk:
Yes. Infact you have to also submit a WAEC scratch card, which may eventually not be used. All the best

Thanks a lot. One more thing, I got a D7 in maths in Waec, does it affect my chances of getting the visa even though I have an admission from the school already

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by modupejay: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackanada:

What program?

That's the school that actually gave me admission. University of applied Science in Berlin (not Munich like I stated in the previous post) I thought their application for summer semester is already over ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackanada:
Must you have admission before opening blocked account? (only opening, not funding)
I'm considering opening blocked account now so I can apply for visa immediately I get admission, to avoid delay.

pls help us answer this question Ooo abeg
cc: neccki, eke47seven, gabi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2017
modupejay:

That's the school that actually gave me admission. University of applied Science in Berlin (not Munich like I stated in the previous post) I thought their application for summer semester is already over ?

Hello. Were you given admission for the MIDE Programme?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2017
modupejay:

I just saw your previous posts. I was given admission for the Masters in International and Development Economics at HTW Berlin also. I sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2017
modupejay:

I know, but I'm asking what program.
My bro applied to Berlin for masters in international business.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2017
naughtylagosguy:

I just saw your previous posts. I was given admission for the Masters in International and Development Economics at HTW Berlin also. I sent you a PM.

When did you apply and when did you get admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeez89: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackanada:

What program?
ConRem Sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackanada:

I applied in September and I got the Admission letter in my email on Monday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackanada:

It depends on the bank, if you're opening with Deutsche bank then you need an admission letter.
But if it's Fintiba bank, you can apply without an admission letter. And yes opening is free.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by modupejay: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2017
naughtylagosguy:

Hello. Were you given admission for the MIDE Programme?
Yes I was. Were you ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by modupejay: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Blackanada:

I applied late September and got my admission on Monday too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2017
modupejay:

Yes I was. Were you ?

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2017
hadassaheke:

It depends on the bank, if you're opening with Deutsche bank then you need an admission letter.
But if it's Fintiba bank, you can apply without an admission letter. And yes opening is free.

I’ve registered on Fintiba and filled the necessary forms. I’ve done the video verification also but I haven’t gotten any email from them yet. How many days does it take to hear from them after the video verification? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abbey1987: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2017
gurus in the house..please how long does it take to get admission offer? just wanna apply now...i need a guideline please..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2017
my took 48hours
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2017
hadassaheke:

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Opening Acc is free.
Immafrank:

pls help us answer this question Ooo abeg
cc: neccki, eke47seven, gabi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Please, kindly be patient. Surely, they will get back to you.
You can also mail support@fintiba.com. They will gladly reply.
naughtylagosguy:

I’ve registered on Fintiba and filled the necessary forms. I’ve done the video verification also but I haven to gotten any email from them yet. How many days does it take to hear from them after the video verification? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2017
Hallo, is the letter of Motivation for all student visa applicant including Bachelors? The main focus of my application is acceptance into G kurs at the studienkolleg, so that I can then apply to the course of my choice after obtaining the studienkolleg result, the school I applied to doesn't offer my course, and I chose Englisch Philologie which also gives me access to G kurs. Do I need to include my motivation towards this Philologie course in my letter (I can put something up, but how person go travel commot from Naija to go read philologie grin grin It's possible sha) or I explain what I really want to study? Your opinions please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2017
Just wait for 2-3 days you'll get your account details
naughtylagosguy:

I’ve registered on Fintiba and filled the necessary forms. I’ve done the video verification also but I haven to gotten any email from them yet. How many days does it take to hear from them after the video verification? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Just wait for 2-3 days you'll get your account details

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
donkafor:
Please, kindly be patient. Surely, they will get back to you.
You can also mail support@fintiba.com. They will gladly reply.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello. Can i use my neco result/certificate to get scholarship admission in Germany.

My account is zero but i hope to work and support myself.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2017
hadassaheke:
It depends on the bank...

Thanks for the feedback.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of both Banks?

Also how long after you land in Germany does it take one typically to get access to the fund in blocked account?

If not immediately, then how much is advisable to take with you to Germany. I heard that you typically have to pay first and last month rent when you Land. Is there any way to faster access the blocked account for this purpose?

@donkafor your opinion would also be helpful.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have opened an account on Fintiba and I have admission can I transfer the money now even though I have not gotten an appointment date though I have book for appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yes, sure. grin
trojrobert:
I have opened an account on Fintiba and I have admission can I transfer the money now even though I have not gotten an appointment date though I have book for appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
NECO result can't even give you admission.
Funnicator:
Hello. Can i use my neco result/certificate to get scholarship admission in Germany.

My account is zero but i hope to work and support myself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.