Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692388 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
temybroder:

Are you applying for Bsc or Msc? The reason i ask is If its msc, then you must have graduated from a previous uni here in Nigeria. If so, you can send your 100 level transcript. It is generally regarded as an equivalent of an A-level certificate.

Am applying for MSc and my transcript was part of the documents I sent. Do you think I should resend my transcript but just the 100Level? Thank you very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hi veterans on the thread (I know most veterans on this thread, because i am one too, so no scammer should try play him or herself). I want to pay uni-asist applic fee. Please i need the help of someone who has a nigerian acount i can pay into. And then the person would help me pay the equivalent to uni-assist acount in germany. Again, no scammer should try being wiser than he or she is. SHALOM.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shirbrown:

Am applying for MSc and my transcript was part of the documents I sent. Do you think I should resend my transcript but just the 100Level? Thank you very much

Yes you can do that. But you should pre-inform them. By the way, hope your school doesnt have this no-communication policy during the application period?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adebowale14: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Shirbrown:

Hi,
I think you should ask them (i mean the sch) for clarifications. you can also let them know that since you have your WAEC you didnt write GCE as one substitute the other here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
temybroder:

Yes you can do that. But you should pre-inform them. By the way, hope your school doesnt have this no-communication policy during the application period?

Ok thanks, I really hope they do communicate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
adebowale14:

Hi,
I think you should ask them (i mean the sch) for clarifications. you can also let them know that since you have your WAEC you didnt write GCE as one substitute the other here in Nigeria.

I have asked them since last night I got their mail, no reply yet. Hopefully by Monday I will get a reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
adebowale14:

Hi,

The GCE is not the same as our own O-level gce. The Gce they are referring to is THE 'European svstem GCE' which is an A-level (Advanced level) certificate, and is different from our O-level (Ordinary level) waec and Gce certificates..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
SooCute:
Good day gurus.
Pls can someone who has a pgd from nigeria uni (HND background) and a tangible work experience gain admission for MSC in Deutschland?
I dont know why Nigerian Education irritate me.

Yes you can. But what was the circumstance necessitating the PGD? If its something that had to do with the hnd grades, then you might need to contact schools individually to learn of their specific requirements. Check with www.daad.de, study-in.de, or uni-assist.de

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
trojrobert:
What is the difference between notary and certified documents. I just left high court at igbosere Lagos they said certification is 1k per document, I ran
Where can I do it cheap in Lagos
Go to magistrate court in yaba. The first turn at your left before the court, you will see it there. (Those guys are genuine lawyers )
Ask for bar. Victor

You can bargain for 500naira

You should have something like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TemitopeWalker: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
temybroder:
Hi veterans on the thread (I know most veterans on this thread, because i am one too, so no scammer should try play him or herself). I want to pay uni-asist applic fee. Please i need the help of someone who has a nigerian acount i can pay into. And then the person would help me pay the equivalent to uni-assist acount in germany. Again, no scammer should try being wiser than he or she is. SHALOM.

I can help you do that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ezyp:

Go to magistrate court in yaba. The first turn at your left before the court, you will see it there. (Those guys are genuine lawyers )
Ask for bar. Victor

You can bargain for 500naira

You should have something like this
Pls how much do there do declaration of age at magistrate court Yaba ..thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dafloxxy(f): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2017
happystep:

Don't worry if you have your first school leaving certificate, it can serve. The main purpose is to use such documents to verify your acclaimed age.
Many have gotten visa with out It.

I dnt have first school leaving certificate wat else can i use
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osento(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Gud day house.....

Please someone should help me convert 3.41 CGPA to German scale... Am seen above 2.5gpa.. Don't know if am qualify. Going for mechanical engineering.

Thanks... I await swift reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nairadean(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Hafeez89:

Congrats bro... please i will like to request for the link to the TUM/DE Traume wassap group, I'm preparing for my application at TUM...I will so much appreciate if you can send me the links. Cheers.

Sent you a PM, sorry it's coming late.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by doffman: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Good day all,

Pls is it mandatory to have like 10,000 euro in block account before they can issue visa in German embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2017
TemitopeWalker:

I can help you do that

Thank you very much bro. I will be highly grateful. Can we talk via email pls? My email is temybroder@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2017
osento:
Gud day house.....

Please someone should help me convert 3.41 CGPA to German scale... Am seen above 2.5gpa.. Don't know if am qualify. Going for mechanical engineering.

you over qualify german 2.5 is equal to naija 3.0. But u can use 1+3(5-your gp divided by 5-1) so if u do that you should have like 2.1925 so to 2 decimal place its 2.19
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello please i need help on an affordable school where i could study pharmacy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017
chrisb2r200:
Hello please i need help on an affordable school where i could study pharmacy
daad.de search for yourself bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2017
osento:
Gud day house.....

Hi Osento

The German equivalent of your CGPA is approximately 2.19. You are highly qualified.

Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello Fam
Any1 heard of university of applied sciences, JENA.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2017
I just registered on fintiba and i have uploaded my documents using the camera in my laptop but i clicked on to do and am still see video upload is this normal ir there somethig i have not done
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Mirastones:
Hello Fam
Any1 heard of university of applied sciences, JENA.
Thanks
yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
dailydolar:
I just registered on fintiba and i have uploaded my documents using the camera in my laptop but i clicked on to do and am still see video upload is this normal ir there somethig i have not done

I’m facing the same thing also. Did you upload your documents or you did video verification?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please , please help me to calculate My cgpa of 4.6 to Germany grade scale. THE overall u.i grade is 7.0.
Please, i need ur response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=temybroder post=62711995]

The GCE is not the same as our own O-level gce. The Gce they are referring to is THE 'European svstem GCE' which is an A-level (Advanced level) certificate, and is different from our O-level (Ordinary level) waec and Gce certificates..

Ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
oladejitaiwo:
Please , please help me to calculate My cgpa of 4.6 to Germany grade scale. THE overall u.i grade is 7.0.
Please, i need ur response.

Hi Oladejitaiwo!

What is the minimum passing grade of your university grading system? If that minimum is 1, then your German equivalent is 2.2.

You can calculate this value by using the modified bavarian formula;

DG=(1+(3x(BPG-YG)/(BPG-MPG)))

Where

DG=Desired Grade
BPG=Best Passing Grade
YG=Your Grade
MPG=Minimum passing grade

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bede2u(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
dailydolar:
yes you can apply to schools without uniassit at least i have 3schools now that dont need you to go tru them and one of the school doesnt request for hard copy so its strictly for the school to decide
Can u tell me which schools pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
naughtylagosguy:

I’m facing the same thing also. Did you upload your documents or you did video verification?
video verification
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bede2u:
Can u tell me which schools pls
it depend on the course you are going for FAU, UNIVERSITAT AUGSBURG, UNIVERSITY OF REGENSBURG, TECH UNIVERSITY OF DARMSTADT
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by promise044: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pls house , can I start my winter 2018 application now ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.