Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698835 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LGDON: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Compliment of the season to you

Please do anybody know how much Nigeria banks sales dollar for tuition presently when using Form A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stargpressy:
Its either you didn't add your passport number or you booked short term visa and not students visa.
I booked under " Long term visa (Students only). After the booking I wanted to take another date because I wasn't too sure the booking was successful , but I got a reply that my passport number has been used before. After that I got a confirmation email of my earlier booking.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jigba:

So sorry for that, I'm guessing you didn't put your passport number. Getting the confirmation is automatic though, it doesn't mean you properly booked the appointment

Someone had the same problem, so he cancelled and rebooked

Just cancel the appointment, then be on the lookout when it will be added back to the website so you can rebook
Thanks.I booked under "Long term visa(students only) and wasn't too sure it was successful as there was network failure. So I wanted to rebook that same day ,but the system popped up a message that my passport has already been used. Immediately I got a confirmation email for my booking. So I thought it was successful. I take it as a blessing anyway.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
wow, you're a boss, schools in munich and frankfurt and some other cities are accepting applications, look up schools in this cities on Google
Lakeside2134:

Please i have 100lvl and B1 but which schools offer this preparatory program you are talking about and for the OP
Learing german at goethe is slow,were i did my german i got up to B1 and passed the exam in like 6-7 months all the modules complete.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
@honourable Seyi pls I need ur email address. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lakeside2134:

Please i have 100lvl and B1 but which schools offer this preparatory program you are talking about and for the OP
Learing german at goethe is slow,were i did my german i got up to B1 and passed the exam in like 6-7 months all the modules complete.

Where do u learn at that fast pace in naija?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fnglng: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Whats your question? and being ''urgent'' I might not answer to you immediately
hybeenoni:
Good day everyone, please would like to know if we have anybody presently schooling at University of Gottingen, its very urgent, as I have some questions to ask.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adebowale14: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lakeside2134:

Pls where?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jones500: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello Guys, please what's the Email address to confirm Embassy date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please is there anyone that has successfully opened a Deutschebank account?

Please how many weeks does it take to get your bank details (the document one need for the visa interview)?

Also I've got issues with some questions on the form. Please if you've opened one succcessfully, kindly indicate so i can send a personal message.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kleinefrau: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Haaaa....the same thing also happened to me pop.
Network issue then... But got a confirmation via email
Plus kindly help in answering the below question if you know what went wrong.

quote author=BabaEuro post=63684423]Thanks.I booked under "Long term visa(students only) and wasn't too sure it was successful as there was network failure. So I wanted to rebook that same day ,but the system popped up a message that my passport has already been used. Immediately I got a confirmation email for my booking. So I thought it was successful. I take it as a blessing anyway. [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
is it mandatory to send recommendation letter even if its requested by the sch?

ayomeah:

You dont have to wait for winter. There are both summer n winter intake and its not an online application. You will only download thw form, print it, fill it and attach your documents and send it to the school.
Deadline for summer is 15th January. You can still meet up.

Go bck to the site n study it well.
Pm if you have further questions.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Billyjim:
is it mandatory to send recommendation letter even if its requested by the sch?

Yes, if it's requested. If you dont, your application is incomplete.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
but i can ignore if its not requested right? and can i use an open recommendation letter that is to be addressed to whom it may concern.

ayomeah:

Yes, if it's requested. If you dont, your application is incomplete.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Darrysindick: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Darrysindick:
Good evening everyone..

Please I would like an honest review on European University of Frankfurt Oder.. the standard of education, Cost of living, job opportunities, And any other relevant information...

Thanks in anticipation.

Please everyone..I humbly await a response..sir/Ma
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Berliner1:

Where do u learn at that fast pace in naija?

I did private lessons of course with one ex-goethe teacher .Overall It was cheaper than goethe and i passed everything so i guess it’s cool.Hit me up if you want the details

**modified** for those texting me and doubting me this is my result please don’t waste my time interrogating me loool.I cannot put my teachers details because it’s a public space contact me if you need it

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
ibnkokumo:
wow, you're a boss, schools in munich and frankfurt and some other cities are accepting applications, look up schools in this cities on Google
Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
*Updated*

*STEPS TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY (Student Visa)*

1. Decide that you want to study in Germany

2. *Application phase*

i: Find a Program/University of your choice via www.daad.de/en

ii: Go to your school in �� and get the following documents������

*BSc or HND Certificate and transcripts of record*

_OR_

*1st year Certificate Transcript of records (Applicable to 200L fresh student)*

English proficiency letter stating all your courses were taught in English

iii: ( *two*) 2 Letter of recommendations from your lecturers

*Additional certification if applicable:*
Some educational and professional certification
Awards from educational or professional background.

Downloading *or* filling your intended school application form online

*Thereafter, a compelling or professionally written letter of motivation in line with your intended course of study* .

v: Certify your document at the German consulate of your home country or an High court jurisdiction around you.

vi: Send your application to the school address (Direct application) or apply through *Uni-assist* (if the school is under them) through any courier service of your choice.

Pray and hope for admission ��������

4. Receive admission letter(s)

5. Book appointment for interview and open block account with your Admission letter

6. *Means of subsistence*
i) funding through Deutsche Bank or online via Fintiba to deposit *€8800*
_OR_
ii) get a sponsor who is a German residence *eligible* to issue a *VERPFLICHTUNGSERKLARUNG*

7. Interview proper

8. Waiting period for *AM*

9. The A.M mail drops...
*Congratulations*

10. Get travel insurance and book flight ticket whilst u send it alongside your international passport (if not collected on interview day)

11. Port to Germany

*DISCLAIMER* ; The above content is based on *personal experience.*
You are fully and solely responsible for any steps, actions or results that is contrary to the above stated information.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
*Updated*

*STEPS TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY (Student Visa)*

1. Decide that you want to study in Germany

2. *Application phase*

i: Find a Program/University of your choice via www.daad.de/en

ii: Go to your school in �� and get the following documents������

*BSc or HND Certificate and transcripts of record*

_OR_

*1st year Certificate Transcript of records (Applicable to 200L fresh student)*

English proficiency letter stating all your courses were taught in English

iii: ( *two*) 2 Letter of recommendations from your lecturers

*Additional certification if applicable:*
Some educational and professional certification
Awards from educational or professional background.

Downloading *or* filling your intended school application form online

*Thereafter, a compelling or professionally written letter of motivation in line with your intended course of study* .

v: Certify your document at the German consulate of your home country or an High court jurisdiction around you.

vi: Send your application to the school address (Direct application) or apply through *Uni-assist* (if the school is under them) through any courier service of your choice.

Pray and hope for admission ��������

4. Receive admission letter(s)

5. Book appointment for interview and open block account with your Admission letter

6. *Means of subsistence*
i) funding through Deutsche Bank or online via Fintiba to deposit *€8800*
_OR_
ii) get a sponsor who is a German residence *eligible* to issue a *VERPFLICHTUNGSERKLARUNG*

7. Interview proper

8. Waiting period for *AM*

9. The A.M mail drops...
*Congratulations*

10. Get travel insurance and book flight ticket whilst u send it alongside your international passport (if not collected on interview day)

11. Port to Germany

*DISCLAIMER* ; The above content is based on *personal experience.*
You are fully and solely responsible for any steps, actions or results that is contrary to the above stated information.

I'll be available this holiday. Respective people that needs my input can send a pm.

Live from Koln, wishing you all success in this dream and happy new year in advance

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by aamstih: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Anyone please?

aamstih:
Please is there anyone in Europa-Universität Flensburg here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AmazingD: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

I'll be available this holiday. Respective people that needs my input can send a pm.

Live from Koln, wishing you all success in this dream and happy new year in advance

You mentioned HND or Bsc. I am particular about HND is there a PGD or Master program for HND holder with lower credit?
More also is there no scholarship to cover up for this #8800 euro block account since its all about student welfare?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kasich:

Good evening Bro.

What's your assessment of Rostock? Should I go for University of Rostock ahead of University of Bremen?

Got same programme at both schools.

If they are the same course with the same curriculum. As for me, I will say Bremen is better. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lakeside2134:

You can start year 1 directly without the need of going through preparatory course since you already have what it takes. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
ayomeah:
Please is there anyone that has successfully opened a Deutschebank account?

Please how many weeks does it take to get your bank details (the document one need for the visa interview)?

Also I've got issues with some questions on the form. Please if you've opened one succcessfully, kindly indicate so i can send a personal message.

Thank you

It between 2-3 weeks. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
AmazingD:

You mentioned HND or Bsc. I am particular about HND is there a PGD or Master program for HND holder with lower credit?
More also is there no scholarship to cover up for this #8800 euro block account since its all about student welfare?

Nothing like PGD in Germany and your HND can only give you Bsc and not Msc. Even in Nigeria, how easy can you get admission into Msc with only HND even with an Upper credit or distinction? not to talk of Germany and with lower credit. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingswise: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Good morning house, am a bit confuse on the embassy sent to me as Regards visa appointment, The system does not allow a booking of new appointment within 3 weeks after the last appointment .due to corruptions reasons,we have no influence on the system. Please I need your swift responses as am confused.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2017
kingswise:
Good morning house, am a bit confuse on the embassy sent to me as Regards visa appointment, The system does not allow a booking of new appointment within 3 weeks after the last appointment .due to corruptions reasons,we have no influence on the system. Please I need your swift responses as am confused.
Did you try to cancel the previous booking and book for another date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 3:13am On Dec 29, 2017
I just pm you; accept my request
Lakeside2134:

I did private lessons of course with one ex-goethe teacher .Overall It was cheaper than goethe and i passed everything so i guess it’s cool.Hit me up if you want the details

**modified** for those texting me and doubting me this is my result please don’t waste my time interrogating me loool.I cannot put my teachers details because it’s a public space contact me if you need it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 4:15am On Dec 29, 2017
honourableseyi:

You can start year 1 directly without the need of going through preparatory course since you already have what it takes. Shalom

I mean the german language prep course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by aamstih: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Hi guys,

The attached pic is a screenshot of what I got from http://www.daad.de/en as regards a course that I am interested in, it was listed amongst the 2018 international programmmes.

From what I read on the attached, it looks as if I am already late in applying for the 2018 session, pls can someone kindly clarify.

I have also mailed the necessary contact and I got an out of office reply that he would get back to me after the break.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Good Morning honorable seyi, please i need ur assistance. can i have ur email address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.