Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (701188 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2017
honourableseyi:

If they are the same course with the same curriculum. As for me, I will say Bremen is better. Shalom

Thanks man... preparing for my interview now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2017
okezie007:
I just pm you; accept my request

Okay i have
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2017
BabaEuro:
The worst had just happened to me. I booked appointment on 20th December for visa slated for 18th January and immediately got a confirmation of booking on my email telling to print the confirmation and come along with it on the day of interview. Meanwhile I read in this forum that some persons will booked appointment upon arrival at embassy for their interview were told no appointment for them on that date. In lieu of this, I decided to confirm from embassy status of my appointment. This morning I got a response that no appointment the visa number.This is so disheartening to me right now knowing the fact that it is difficult getting a date nowadays. How come I got confirmation of appointment after booking. Any advice on the forward Pls.

I had the same issue, my curiosity made me mail then juss to confirm my appointment due to what I heard that somebody was sent back on interview date that he didn't book. Behold, they replied and said no appointment was booked with this email. I mailed them back with my passport number, the screen shot of my appointment cancellation page(when trying to cancel) because I was sure I booked with my passport number. Later in the day, they replied and said they have resent a new confirmation mail to me... Truly I got a new appointment email for the date I previously booked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2017
ayomeah:

You dont have to wait for winter. There are both summer n winter intake and its not an online application. You will only download thw form, print it, fill it and attach your documents and send it to the school.
Deadline for summer is 15th January. You can still meet up.

Go bck to the site n study it well.
Pm if you have further questions.
Please Ayomeah, I wanted to put in for the summer term and I had the following issues
1. I couldn't locate the link to the online application portal. Am trying to apply through masterbiology.eu website.
2. I did my certification of documents at high court is it acceptable?
3. I have letter of proficiency from my University as regards language of instruction, hope it's okey.
Please help out so that I push in for the summer term before Jan. 15. Also, I have sent a PM to you.
Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Immafrank:

I had the same issue, my curiosity made me mail then juss to confirm my appointment due to what I heard that somebody was sent back on interview date that he didn't book. Behold, they replied and said no appointment was booked with this email. I mailed them back with my passport number, the screen shot of my appointment cancellation page(when trying to cancel) because I was sure I booked with my passport number. Later in the day, they replied and said they have resent a new confirmation mail to me... Truly I got a new appointment email for the date I previously booked.

Which of the emails did you confirm through
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2017
bulalakoboko:

Please Ayomeah, I wanted to put in for the summer term and I had the following issues
1. I couldn't locate the link to the online application portal. Am trying to apply through masterbiology.eu website.
2. I did my certification of documents at high court is it acceptable?
3. I have letter of proficiency from my University as regards language of instruction, hope it's okey.
Please help out so that I push in for the summer term before Jan. 15. Also, I have sent a PM to you.
Thank you very much.

1. check the school website or go thru daad.

2. depending on the school requirements. u need to check certification requirement of the school. some prefer seal.

3. if the university says a letter of language proficiency from your graduating school will suffice for TOEFL / IELTS, then you have no prob.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Kasich:

info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingswise: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2017
joshuaarmani2:

Did you try to cancel the previous booking and book for another date?
yes I cancelled the previous appointment but could not book for another.please advice me on what to do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2017
kingswise:
yes I cancelled the previous appointment but could not book for another.please advice me on what to do.

Dates will be uploaded January. some people are still gonn cancel thier appointments too due to some unforeseen issues. So be on watch esp around 12 midnight. like today, Feb 23 was available.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Immafrank:

Unfortunately I have cancelled last night. Hoping to get another date. How I wish I had gotten this email earlier it would have saved me sleepness night.Thanks my brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Kasich:

is it still possible to do this after cancellation?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Immafrank:

Is it still possible to do this after the cancellation.I mean was your cancellation successful before sending them an email?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hybeenoni: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=fnglng post=63687656]Whats your question? and being ''urgent'' I might not answer to you immediately

Bro just waana ask if the school grants waiver of English certtificate like Toefl or IELTS if I present English certificate issued by my school.

Already sent the school a mail to this effect and was told they are on break till 3rd January
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello,

I am currently trying to register with Fintiba bank, and they are asking for the name of my intended university.
I applied to three different schools and I am waiting for feedback from the schools.

Please what should I fill in this box? How does the selected university affect my decision at this point?

Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabaEuro:
is it still possible to do this after cancellation?

no
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabaEuro:
Unfortunately I have cancelled last night. Hoping to get another date. How I wish I had gotten this email earlier it would have saved me sleepness night.Thanks my brother

Dates will still show up. just keep checking... esp around 12 midnite
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
BlackDeutsche:
Hello,

I am currently trying to register with Fintiba bank, and they are asking for the name of my intended university.
I applied to three different schools and I am waiting for feedback from the schools.

Please what should I fill in this box? How does the selected university affect my decision at this point?

Thanks!

just choose any of the 3 schools.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabaEuro:
Is it still possible to do this after the cancellation.I mean was your cancellation successful before sending them an email?

I didn't cancel my appointment. I was juss checking through the cancellation link to check if my appointment was still valid?

when is your enrolment deadline ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Immafrank:

just choose any of the 3 schools.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

E no go affect if I use different admission letter for visa interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adedrizzy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Immafrank:

I didn't cancel my appointment. I was juss checking through the cancellation link to check if my appointment was still valid?

Please, what email did you use in mailing the embassy to confirm your interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tino2017(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello Gurus in the house please sir / ma can I get Schengen visa with N350000 with out cantacting any visa agent .......?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by decide: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

Please i am a silent follower and I have learnt a lot with the fam., but wants to know if 3.7/5.0 Msc GPA can help me secure PhD admission in Germany.
Hoping to write GRE and Toefl later.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
BlackDeutsche:

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
E no go affect if I use different admission letter for visa interview?
no bro!! it won't affect anything
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Adedrizzy:

Please, what email did you use in mailing the embassy to confirm your interview.

check the previous page of this thread
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hallo Leute,
Compliments of the season. I have literally slept on this thread searching for Information about german family reunion visa (wife joining husband who is a citizen) but I got little Information. Please help me with more Information if you can.

I have an Interview on the 4th of jan 2018 and my appointment time is by 7am. Please who can recommend cheap hotels around german embassy where I can spend the night since i cant go from festac to vi that early morning..

Thanks and I await all your response!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by incrediblesam: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
My advice is this. Get a trusted cab-man to pick you by 4am in Festac. Before 6, you'll be there. No cheap hotel in island oo!

Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
Compliments of the season. I have literally slept on this thread searching for Information about german family reunion visa (wife joining husband who is a citizen) but I got little Information. Please help me with more Information if you can.

I have an Interview on the 4th of jan 2018 and my appointment time is by 7am. Please who can recommend cheap hotels around german embassy where I can spend the night since i cant go from festac to vi that early morning..

Thanks and I await all your response!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please do anyone have an idea about Technische Hochshule Ingolstadt school and how long to process their admission after submitting through Uni-assist and through their portal. I don wait tire. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Adedrizzy:

My enrollment deadline is March 9
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Immafrank:

My enrollment deadline is March 9.Lecture starts March 12
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabaEuro:
My enrollment deadline is March 9.Lecture starts March 12

then you have to get a date in mid January at least. juss be on the watch bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Immafrank:

then you have to get a date in mid January at least. juss be on the watch bro
Yes. I sent a mail to embassy today about it and their response was that it was booked and cancelled. That they have no influence on the system and that system will not allow to apply till 3 weeks after appointment. I saw Feb 21st and 23rd last night, but I didn't book as my enrollment is early March. I just need to get date around January.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
BabaEuro:
Yes. I sent a mail to embassy today about it and their response was that it was booked and cancelled. That they have no influence on the system and that system will not allow to apply till 3 weeks after appointment.

Why the three weeks deadline? I have been re-booking with no issues. Did you miss the one week deadline?
Any idea when they'll stop adding dates?

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.