Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693757 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

Seen. You can remove them right away. I doubt if this transcript will fly, I seriously doubt it. Infact the Embassy might not even certify it without stamp and signature on the transcript. If there is a way of getting it stamped and signed, the better it becomes. Shalom
Hi honourableseyi
My transcript was signed juTst at the front and back, and it was addressed to where I work. If I yank of the first page I am left with just one stamp that ends the transcript. Hope that's ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
heybaby12:

Hi honourableseyi
My transcript was signed juTst at the front and back, and it was addressed to where I work. If I yank of the first page I am left with just one stamp that ends the transcript. Hope that's ok

I think that should be enough. You are good to go. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

I think that should be enough. You are good to go. Shalom

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Vickglam: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello everyone, I have admission in one school, but I dnt like d course, am hoping to have another admission before the month ends, can I use that admission letter for my visa interview? And letter change to the school I like when I get to Germany, please what's the process of changing the school. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AmazingD: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hayor4real:
Hello house interview done today 7 am Questions been asked by the consular 1 Have u learned German 2what do know about Germany 3 countries Germany is sharing border with4 4 how many states are there in Germany 5 why do you want to study in Germany 6why Germany and not UK/USA 7 Where is your university located 8 can you tell me about your university 9 why did you choose this particular university 10 what did you study in the university And some other questions I can't remember I wish every one also success and remember to be early for your interview pray
wow I never thought of questions like this sha! thanks a lot for sharing.
Did the VO also asked you about funding your block account?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
AmazingD:

wow I never thought of questions like this sha!
thanks a lot for sharing.

Did the VO also asked you about funding your block account?
No she just asked who is my sponsor
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
You mustn't remove the cover page. I applied with mine addressed to a Nigerian school and was admitted. Everything I did, I included the cover page because it contains the Registrar's contact details. The contact details are necessary in case of verification.
amehrada:
That was the official transcript from the school o, they only stamp and sign the first page. If I should apply for another transcript, it will come out the same, the only change will be the address and date but the page that will be stamped and signed will remain the same....The first page
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AmazingD: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

No, you can't. Neither will I advise anyone to come here on a tourist or visit visa for the sake of seeking greener pasture. Though it has worked in years back, but things are different now. It does not worth it. Shalom

welcome back honorable Seyi, Can I apply for job seeker visa? since my field is I.T, is there any possibility of securing a job since am a HND holder. WILL THE EMBASSY GRANT ME VISA INSTEAD OF TOURIST VISA?

THIS BLOCK ACCOUNT THING IS JUST BLOCKING EVERYTHING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AmazingD: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hayor4real:

No she just asked who is my sponsor

which school did you apply for?

when is their dead line for winter and summer.

any scholarship that covers accommodation and feeding? may be this will help to cut down the block account stuff.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
AmazingD:

welcome back honorable Seyi, Can I apply for job seeker visa? since my field is I.T, is there any possibility of securing a job since am a HND holder. WILL THE EMBASSY GRANT ME VISA INSTEAD OF TOURIST VISA?

THIS BLOCK ACCOUNT THING IS JUST BLOCKING EVERYTHING.

Yes you can if you have the required IT skills. Moreover, learning the language up to A2 or B1 level will surely increase your chances while you use that same period to broaden your knowledge the more in ICT. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
donkafor:
You mustn't remove the cover page. I applied with mine addressed to a Nigerian school and was admitted. Everything I did, I included the cover page because it contains the Registrar's contact details. The contact details are necessary in case of verification.

Removing it doesn't stop them from recognising it either. I removed mine with only the last page containing the stamp and signature and was accepted by the Embassy during certification, uni-assist and all the schools applied to. Shalom

Modified:
This is not applicable to you @amehrada since the transcript has no stamp or signature. I was referring to @Heybaby12 transcript issue.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by NiyoTemi: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Please how do i contact you personally. have some private questions. could you please send your mail- this is mine; oluwaniyotemitope@gmail.com
veifiedceejay:
Please I need a student currently studying in University of Passau. I have not come across anyone in Passau so far and I have been searching for a long time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Darrysindick: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thank you sir...

honourableseyi:

It is a small city in the state of Brandeburg and close to Poland. The beauty of the city is its closeness to Berlin which is around 1hr to Berlin, thus will help hustling side of it since your semester ticket covers the whole of Berlin. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
I really do not know how to go about this anymore.

I sent my documents to two different schools on the 4th and 12th of December respectively. I used Nipost unregistered mail, so tracking it myself is out of the question.

Now, I have mailed the two schools asking them to confirm if they have received my documents. The one i sent on the 4th said they cannot comfirm my request because of the volume of application they are receiving.
The second school asked me not to mail them again about the status of my documents, that I should check my admission status on their portal. I am comfused because i did not ask for the status of my admission, I only requested to know if they have received my documents so I can know if i should send another just incase.

Please is there really another way to comfirm if they have received the hard copies of your documents apart from mailing the schools?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ahmadtunde(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello house.
The school i applied for (Ruhr University) requires that I send my transcript to them and my transcript is not ready from my school. Please what can I do to meet up with this summer semester. Is there any other school I can apply to that this constraint can be removed?. Please help, I am looking to study economics or any other business course at masters level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by amehrada: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
donkafor:
Thanks bro. Removing it would have meant removing the stamp and signature which for me authenticates the transcript, so it was a no go for me. Was there stamp and signature on every page of yours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by guruvick(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
German
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

Go with 28K - 30K, if it remains, it is still your money. Shalom

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yes but I still left the first page.
amehrada:
Was there stamp and signature on every page of yours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalaski001:
I really do not know how to go about this anymore.

I sent my documents to two different schools on the 4th and 12th of December respectively. I used Nipost unregistered mail, so tracking it myself is out of the question.

Now, I have mailed the two schools asking them to confirm if they have received my documents. The one i sent on the 4th said they cannot comfirm my request because of the volume of application they are receiving.
The second school asked me not to mail them again about the status of my documents, that I should check my admission status on their portal. I am comfused because i did not ask for the status of my admission, I only requested to know if they have received my documents so I can know if i should send another just incase.

Please is there really another way to comfirm if they have received the hard copies of your documents apart from mailing the schools?

Which schools are they?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
ayomeah:

Which schools are they?

FAU and University of Hannover.

Please does anyone know how your sponsor in Germany can book for appointments to get your sponsorship letter and what documents they will ask him to come with
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kennosklint(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
justwise:
Here is the part 4 as requested,

Part3 is here https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

I really have to thank those who stayed back to help even after getting their visas and despite their busy study and work programs in Germany.

I also have to thank those who shared their experiences right from visa journey to life in Germany as foreign students.pls sir I'm considering schooling in one of German universities,how much will I spend to get everything prepare?

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

If you have any suggestion about things that need to be added let me know.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kennosklint(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pls I need help on estimated amount to school in one of the German universities including flight tickets...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalaski001:

[/b]

FAU and University of Hannover.

Please does anyone know how your sponsor in Germany can book for appointments to get your sponsorship letter and what documents they will ask him to come with

is it Leibniz universitat hannover ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bobolizim(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good evening sirs. I intend going for msc. Mining engineering in clausthal university of technology; however, I've bs in geology . Is this possible ? Cause I checked Daad and they said one must have bsc. In mining engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Immafrank:

is it Leibniz universitat hannover ?

Yes.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Philipjnr: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello,

i want to study aeronautical engineering in Germany. What school can i go to that is of good remarks, and can you learn Deutsch at Geothe if you are not up to 18, if not. What can i do?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
A lot of people make the mistake of making deposits into their bank accounts prior to visa application; this action is called "Money Lodgement" which is an express ground for visa refusal: Do not naively commit this violation (by depositing lump sums of money into an account which apparently stands in isolation) for presentation purpose.
Such account does not meet the requirement of an acceptable bank statement so, applying for a visa with it will only give you a definite result, REFUSAL.

This is how it works; An acceptable bank statement must have up to six months transaction records demonstrating your income (from verifiable sources) and expenditures, and it must have good enough fund to sustain your trip and intentions, and also; it must have enough balance to keep you going after the trip: preferably, a Current account, Savings account, Salary or Wages account:
Importantly, you must be able to satisfy your Visa Officer that you have somewhat of an obligation or home tie to return to Nigeria for.
I regret to say that until your bank statements meet the standard format as explained, you will continue to get refused no matter how many times you applied or how much money you have in your accounts

For those considering the use of sponsor, be aware that there are very few circumstances in which it may be considerable for an adult applicant to use a sponsor, such sponsor may be a Spouse (especially for Family Reunion) or Parents/Guidians (especially for Education or for medical reasons) etc. But if you are considering the use of a Company's account, that would be unacceptable (even if you own the company). For a company's sponsorship to be acceptable, you would need to be applying for a training or a course, or a seminar etc that would be deemed profitable to your company in order to satisfy the visa officer of the purpose otherwise, it would be judged that the money in the company's account is not available for your use: unless your company is offering you a complimentary vacation under its care.
And as an adult, you are supposed to be financially independent to meet the requirement for a tourist or pleasure visa; for example, you can't be sponsored by anyone if your intended travel is for the purpose of tourism or romance rather than official or compelling family visit (no sponsor's bank account can cover you except in compelling limited circumstances whereby it is deemed reasonable for his sponsorship to be considered).
*A presentable account has to meet the requirements and the formation of the bank statement that is acceptable as explained in the bolded part of the above paragraph.

It it extremely important to make your visa application early in order to give the embassy enough time to process your application: many people are refused for reason of insufficient time: There is always a general warning that visa applicants should give plenty of time to process applications as delays may occur due to uncertainties and circumstances beyond their control, and in the event that your application is decided after the purpose of your intended trip has expired or is in a tight situation, your visa application may be refused for reason of "change of circumstance".

I decided to add this (my earlier) post since it continues to happen that many people still find themselves in this unfortunate situation, and I thought i should lay emphasis to save people's money.
This informational advice is for country-men and women who continue to bin their thousands of Naira attempting to obtain the UK or the US visas while being unaware that they are under a ban for ten years or for life respectively.
Have you ever been refused a UK visa on the basis of fraudulent, fake, or misleading documents or even serious sensitive misinformation? If so, then apply for a UK visa no more, keep your application fees and try for other countries.
If you committed this act before the 10 years ban came into effect, as long as your finger-prints were taken, you would get the ban on your next visa application: only those who committed it before finger-print era are free from this merciless punishment
It is unfortunate that, except you take measures, you might not be able to find out whether you carry the ten years ban based on fraudulent or misleading documents presentation or, false declaration; this is the unfair method that the UK embassy uses to punish individuals who had attempted to use fake or misleading documents to obtain their visa: they allow them to re-apply unaware of the ban while they extract the visa application fee from the unsuspecting applicants.
If you are unsure of your ban/no-ban status, you are entitled to the rights of knowing your eligibility for the UK visa after refusal and the staff are obliged to let you know it. But however, if you wish to make subsequent application, you can inquire before making your payment: ask them to inform you of your status before paying the visa fee, it is their duty to notify you of it if you ask them even during fresh application.
These said, another way (perhaps the most effective way) that you can find out is your own intuition, you should know whether you were detected presenting any fake, fraudulent or misleading documents or serious sensitive misinformation to support your previous application. And if you were, then, there is no two ways about it, you've just been banned (unaware) for ten good years. Period.

The sad truth is: you did not receive the ban from making subsequent applications, but rather you received the ban from obtaining a UK visa of any category. So, it is up to you to apply a hundred or a thousand times while under a ban, but you will never be given a visa except after the ten years ban expires.
There was this case of a Nigerian visa applicant who was refused a visa for reason of forged documents that he presented in his previous application; after some time, he eventually came clean in his new application, but still he was refused a visa on the basis of the "fraud documents" that he submitted in his previous application. Yet, the cruel visa officer did not advise the mugu applicant that he was under a ban, but the country-man who obviously found no reason for his recent refusal was wise enough to ask about his chance of getting the visa in future application, and then the visa officer was obliged to let him know that he had been under a ban even before his recently denied application was made.
Now, had this countryman known that he was under a ban, he wouldn't have spent his hard-earned money all through that stress and trouble to apply for a visa that will never be issued him?

So, considering the fact that at the UK embassy, over 9000 applicants were caught with fraudulent documentsg in just one year, I wish to request that this thread be kept alive so that others would see it and avoid binning their money, this thread can save millions or even billions of Naira.

NOTE 1: The same applies to the USA visa application, but considering the LIFE BAN that you can get from the US if caught with fake or misleading documents or misinformation, the UK 10 years ban is merciful.

NOTE 2: For expectant mothers; know that it is a serious violation to conceal pregnancy during visa application, and it is even more serious to give birth in a country if your visa is not issued on medical ground: and worse still, to deny the awareness.
And unlike the merciful 10 years ban that is applicable with the UK, You may never be issued a US visa again, this violation MAY attract a life ban from the USA depending on circumstances and judgement
NOTE 3: I am not a Travel or "Visa" agent. And if anyone tells you that he is a visa agent, run away from the person because, most of the people who get into bans are those who solicit the services of syndicates who profess themselves "visa agents".
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE VISAS YOURSELVES, and you will be sure of the documents that you use. But if you solicit (the so called) visa agents for assistance, you might not know when fake or tampered documents are added to your application, and the result will be a LIFE BAN from the USA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 3:15am On Jan 03, 2018
God bless you
oladejitaiwo:
A lot of people make the mistake of making deposits into their bank accounts prior to visa application; this action is called "Money Lodgement" which is an express ground for visa refusal: Do not naively commit this violation (by depositing lump sums of money into an account which apparently stands in isolation) for presentation purpose.
Such account does not meet the requirement of an acceptable bank statement so, applying for a visa with it will only give you a definite result, REFUSAL.

This is how it works; An acceptable bank statement must have up to six months transaction records demonstrating your income (from verifiable sources) and expenditures, and it must have good enough fund to sustain your trip and intentions, and also; it must have enough balance to keep you going after the trip: preferably, a Current account, Savings account, Salary or Wages account:
Importantly, you must be able to satisfy your Visa Officer that you have somewhat of an obligation or home tie to return to Nigeria for.
I regret to say that until your bank statements meet the standard format as explained, you will continue to get refused no matter how many times you applied or how much money you have in your accounts

For those considering the use of sponsor, be aware that there are very few circumstances in which it may be considerable for an adult applicant to use a sponsor, such sponsor may be a Spouse (especially for Family Reunion) or Parents/Guidians (especially for Education or for medical reasons) etc. But if you are considering the use of a Company's account, that would be unacceptable (even if you own the company). For a company's sponsorship to be acceptable, you would need to be applying for a training or a course, or a seminar etc that would be deemed profitable to your company in order to satisfy the visa officer of the purpose otherwise, it would be judged that the money in the company's account is not available for your use: unless your company is offering you a complimentary vacation under its care.
And as an adult, you are supposed to be financially independent to meet the requirement for a tourist or pleasure visa; for example, you can't be sponsored by anyone if your intended travel is for the purpose of tourism or romance rather than official or compelling family visit (no sponsor's bank account can cover you except in compelling limited circumstances whereby it is deemed reasonable for his sponsorship to be considered).
*A presentable account has to meet the requirements and the formation of the bank statement that is acceptable as explained in the bolded part of the above paragraph.

It it extremely important to make your visa application early in order to give the embassy enough time to process your application: many people are refused for reason of insufficient time: There is always a general warning that visa applicants should give plenty of time to process applications as delays may occur due to uncertainties and circumstances beyond their control, and in the event that your application is decided after the purpose of your intended trip has expired or is in a tight situation, your visa application may be refused for reason of "change of circumstance".

I decided to add this (my earlier) post since it continues to happen that many people still find themselves in this unfortunate situation, and I thought i should lay emphasis to save people's money.
This informational advice is for country-men and women who continue to bin their thousands of Naira attempting to obtain the UK or the US visas while being unaware that they are under a ban for ten years or for life respectively.
Have you ever been refused a UK visa on the basis of fraudulent, fake, or misleading documents or even serious sensitive misinformation? If so, then apply for a UK visa no more, keep your application fees and try for other countries.
If you committed this act before the 10 years ban came into effect, as long as your finger-prints were taken, you would get the ban on your next visa application: only those who committed it before finger-print era are free from this merciless punishment
It is unfortunate that, except you take measures, you might not be able to find out whether you carry the ten years ban based on fraudulent or misleading documents presentation or, false declaration; this is the unfair method that the UK embassy uses to punish individuals who had attempted to use fake or misleading documents to obtain their visa: they allow them to re-apply unaware of the ban while they extract the visa application fee from the unsuspecting applicants.
If you are unsure of your ban/no-ban status, you are entitled to the rights of knowing your eligibility for the UK visa after refusal and the staff are obliged to let you know it. But however, if you wish to make subsequent application, you can inquire before making your payment: ask them to inform you of your status before paying the visa fee, it is their duty to notify you of it if you ask them even during fresh application.
These said, another way (perhaps the most effective way) that you can find out is your own intuition, you should know whether you were detected presenting any fake, fraudulent or misleading documents or serious sensitive misinformation to support your previous application. And if you were, then, there is no two ways about it, you've just been banned (unaware) for ten good years. Period.

The sad truth is: you did not receive the ban from making subsequent applications, but rather you received the ban from obtaining a UK visa of any category. So, it is up to you to apply a hundred or a thousand times while under a ban, but you will never be given a visa except after the ten years ban expires.
There was this case of a Nigerian visa applicant who was refused a visa for reason of forged documents that he presented in his previous application; after some time, he eventually came clean in his new application, but still he was refused a visa on the basis of the "fraud documents" that he submitted in his previous application. Yet, the cruel visa officer did not advise the mugu applicant that he was under a ban, but the country-man who obviously found no reason for his recent refusal was wise enough to ask about his chance of getting the visa in future application, and then the visa officer was obliged to let him know that he had been under a ban even before his recently denied application was made.
Now, had this countryman known that he was under a ban, he wouldn't have spent his hard-earned money all through that stress and trouble to apply for a visa that will never be issued him?

So, considering the fact that at the UK embassy, over 9000 applicants were caught with fraudulent documentsg in just one year, I wish to request that this thread be kept alive so that others would see it and avoid binning their money, this thread can save millions or even billions of Naira.

NOTE 1: The same applies to the USA visa application, but considering the LIFE BAN that you can get from the US if caught with fake or misleading documents or misinformation, the UK 10 years ban is merciful.

NOTE 2: For expectant mothers; know that it is a serious violation to conceal pregnancy during visa application, and it is even more serious to give birth in a country if your visa is not issued on medical ground: and worse still, to deny the awareness.
And unlike the merciful 10 years ban that is applicable with the UK, You may never be issued a US visa again, this violation MAY attract a life ban from the USA depending on circumstances and judgement
NOTE 3: I am not a Travel or "Visa" agent. And if anyone tells you that he is a visa agent, run away from the person because, most of the people who get into bans are those who solicit the services of syndicates who profess themselves "visa agents".
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE VISAS YOURSELVES, and you will be sure of the documents that you use. But if you solicit (the so called) visa agents for assistance, you might not know when fake or tampered documents are added to your application, and the result will be a LIFE BAN from the USA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:44am On Jan 03, 2018
Lalaski001:

Yes.
what course did you apply for and what degree (bsc or msc) ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2018
sirtony5:
Please who can issue such letter in school? Hod, Dean, gns dept or just lecturer
registrar office
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kenkels: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2018
please can someone explain the content of this document(plz items please)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.