Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692805 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Philipjnr:
Hello,

i want to study aeronautical engineering in Germany. What school can i go to that is of good remarks, and can you learn Deutsch at Geothe if you are not up to 18, if not. What can i do?
Please house this a question begging for answer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
hadassaheke:

The prepaid envelope you're getting, is it for visa interview? If yes it's local. But if it's for Deustche bank account opening, then it's international.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hallo Bruder please I need advice.Every journey in life is not how far but how well. By age am 30 plus and am married. I believe that the best way to immigrate is via studies. I happen to graduate with an average CGPA of 2.93 in Biochemistry and it's really affecting me as competition is somehow stiff in natural science and most of the schools has this NC(Numerous Clausus) in natural science. I am looking at going for another Bachelors degree in IT or biomedical engineering. I love IT and also I don't want my biologu and chemistry knowledge to waste so I picked biomedical engineering .How lucrative is biomedical engineering in germany? Hope my age will not trigger suspicion during interview. Though I'd applied for MSc in some schools and am still applying but I want to add BSc to it. can i apply for IT related course at BSc level with my transcript of biochemistry?Please my Bruder especially those in germany,any advice from you will help in my decision.I do not plan coming back but to study and settle down. This is not my first post here but am just don't want to take chances this year.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pls haus I jus received a call from FedEx where I addressed my courier letter saying I should come and pickup my documents from the embassy. But after my interview I was informed that they will send me a mail to inform me on what to do next. Pls does this mean a rejection or is it normal that they don't send a mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
IELTS and TOEFL which is among the two is easy to pass and where can I register in Lagos that is cheap and reliable. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=bulalakoboko post=63856749]IELTS and TOEFL which is among the two is easy to pass and where can I register in Lagos that is cheap and reliable. Thanks[/quot

Toefl is easier and its cheaper. Google exam planet. They'll help you register for toefl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
bulalakoboko:
IELTS and TOEFL which is among the two is easy to pass and where can I register in Lagos that is cheap and reliable. Thanks

Toefl is easier and it's cheaper. Google exam planet. They will help with the registration.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
ayomeah:

Toefl is easier and it's cheaper. Google exam planet. They will help with the registration.
My person, thanks. It's me again oooo. Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
bulalakoboko:

My person, thanks. It's me again oooo. Thank you very much.

I know now.

Anytime.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jideola3(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Immafrank:

If you have all your documents ready. you can still meet the deadline if you use DHL which takes 3 working days that is if the school deadline is January 15. if everything you will be doing including certification and IELTS collection will pass next week Tuesday. don't bother sending.
my advice is that you shud apply for winter semester which most schools will open around April or may.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jideola3(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
kryptonite44:

I will advice you just chill till winter so that you don't rush yourself.

Thanks bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Arigold007:
Pls haus I jus received a call from FedEx where I addressed my courier letter saying I should come and pickup my documents from the embassy. But after my interview I was informed that they will send me a mail to inform me on what to do next. Pls does this mean a rejection or is it normal that they don't send a mail

How many week ago did you do your interview. Is you blocked account fee detail included in the documents you submitted to the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

How many week ago did you do your interview. Is you blocked account fee detail included in the documents you submitted to the embassy?
yes am funded. 4 weeks ago
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Arigold007:
yes am funded. 4 weeks ago

If your interview went well then they don't have a reason to reject you of Visa. Maybe the courier service you used couldn't get your address that's why they called you to pick it up yourself.

All the best brother...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lalaski001:

Thanks for your response. My deadline is January 15th, and its for Winter semester.

The application to the other school (FAU) is for Summer semester and that’s my first choice. I sent the documents to Hannover about a week before sending to FAU. So I wanted to see if Hannover have received my docs so I can be sure FAU too will receive it since the mail was not registered.

I have checked the application status, it is not showing me anything that indicates they have received the hard copies of my documents.

Was there any change in your own status from when you submitted the online form and when they received your hard copies?

my status changed.
any deadline that is January 15 is for summer semester.
winter semester opens around April may
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

If your interview went well then they don't have a reason to reject you of Visa. Maybe the courier service you used couldn't get your address that's why they called you to pick it up yourself.

All the best brother...
hope so thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Alexomania: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please I need help, I did my interview on the 30th of November and my Aufnahmen Prüfung(entrance exam) is on the 13th of this month next week precisely, it's been 5weeks now nd the embassy hasn't mailed me to come for visa. My question is will they still mail me to come for it and will they issue the visa if the enrollment date(13 jan) elapse and I'm still in naija?. Note I'm going for students kollege.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Arigold007:

Was your passport collected from you on the day of your interview ?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello House. Please i beg and i beg and i beg and i beg and i beg!!!!!!!!!

Are there anyone that applied to Nürtingen-Geislingen Universität for Masters or bachelor?

Thanks thanks thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
josafunmi:

Was your passport collected from you on the day of your interview ?
If the passport was given back
Pls what does that mean or do they hold the passport back after the interview thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
honourableseyi:

You need only one set of certified documents for all the schools you wish to apply to for the semester and up to a year. However, you will need signed application form from uniassist of each school. If the school that the app will be opened in February 1st is not requesting for VPD, you can only register the course when the application period starts, thus, you will not be able to send the signed application form from uni-assist with January 1st package. But you can send that of january 1st with the certified documents, then look for someone in Germany that can help you print, sign and post it to uni-assist. It will cost less than 1k using this method. Shalom

Please note that you can apply through Uni-assit for a course before the application period. I did that..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AmazingD: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
@honorableseyi

Pls for the sake of clarity...I have this question to ask;

is it possible for a student in Hungary (member of EU) to work in Germany during holiday/or vice versa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by umunnatim(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good evening house,please I need help,my family (wife,2 kids[below 4years] and myself ) wants to relocate to Germany,via student visa for my wife, I want to know how much we would have in our block account before the interview date? What are our chances of giving us a visa as a family? Thanks .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
umunnatim:
Good evening house,please I need help,my family (wife,2 kids[below 4years] and myself ) wants to relocate to Germany,via student visa for my wife, I want to know how much we would have in our block account before the interview date? What are our chances of giving us a visa as a family? Thanks .

You are not even in Germany yet. I mean you should go there first as a student before thinking of bringing your family, to live with you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Immafrank:

my status changed.
any deadline that is January 15 is for summer semester.
winter semester opens around April may

My deadline too is 15th January even though its for winter semester.

They stated on my profile that “your application has saved but has not been processed so far”
What exact change did you notice...what is showing there now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Good morning folks.
Has anyone confirm interview appointment lately? If yes, was the confirmation mail sent to info@diplolagos or info@auswaertiges-amt.de?
The later (info@auswaertiges-amt.de) hasn't responded in more than 4 days now.
And the former (@diplolagos) will always inform you that there's no appointment booking for this passport number (as confirmed by applicants on this thread).
If you have kindly share your experience.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2018
joshuaarmani2:
Good morning folks.
Has anyone confirm interview appointment lately? If yes, was the confirmation mail sent to info@diplolagos or info@auswaertiges-amt.de?
The later (info@auswaertiges-amt.de) hasn't responded in more than 4 days now.
And the former (@diplolagos) will always inform you that there's no appointment booking for this passport number (as confirmed by applicants on this thread).
If you have kindly share your experience.

This is really a cause for concern as my interview is around the corner and visa section is yet to respond to my request for confirmation of appointment sent since 31st Dec 2018. Because i don't want to hear stories on that very day.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AmazingD: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Pls ooo if you are studying in Germany help me answer this question abeg!

AmazingD:
@honorableseyi

Pls for the sake of clarity...I have this question to ask;

is it possible for a student in Hungary (member of EU) to work in Germany during holiday/or vice versa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iphyjon: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Hi guys...
I have been following this thread for a while now.
I have gotten a lot of useful info here.
I have been waiting on admission letter from 3 universities I applied to in October via uni assist.
1. University of cologne
2. Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
3. FH Aachen.

I only got responses from University of cologne for my username and password but no info yet on admission status.
I would like to know if anyone has gotten admission from any of these schools.
I am getting a bit worried. Does the application process really takes this long?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2018
AmazingD:
Pls ooo if you are studying in Germany help me answer this question abeg!

na you wey be EU member go tell us now cos me can tell you west africa wey me belong to or better still use google

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2018
iphyjon:
Hi guys...
I have been following this thread for a while now.
I have gotten a lot of useful info here.
I have been waiting on admission letter from 3 universities I applied to in October via uni assist.
1. University of cologne
2. Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
3. FH Aachen.

I only got responses from University of cologne for my username and password but no info yet on admission status.

I would like to know if anyone has gotten admission from any of these schools.
I am getting a bit worried. Does the application process really takes this long?

When is/was the deadline of application to these schools? Are the study places restricted? If yes, you might to wait for at least a month after the application deadline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.