Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692800 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iphyjon: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pervic:

Which course did U applied for @FH Aachen?

Biomedical Engineering
What abt u?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Immafrank:

If you have all your documents ready. you can still meet the deadline if you use DHL which takes 3 working days that is if the school deadline is January 15. if everything you will be doing including certification and IELTS collection will pass next week Tuesday. don't bother sending.
my advice is that you shud apply for winter semester which most schools will open around April or may.

Nice one Immafrank. I just secured admission and enrollment deadline is 31st march to start first week of April what next do I have to do now to start my Visa Application Process. Would appreciate ur feedback
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iphyjon: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
BabaEuro:
which course did you apply for in Flensburg? If it is Wind Engineering,I got admission letter since December 22nd,and I applied through uni-assist still in October.I also know of a guy that already got admission in Flensburg since Dec 2017

OH nice. Congrats
I don't know if it makes any difference but I applied for Biotechnology and Process Engineering.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jerryzone:

Nice one Immafrank. I just secured admission and enrollment deadline is 31st march to start first week of April what next do I have to do now to start my Visa Application Process. Would appreciate ur feedback

Bro Frank I have the admission now, I mean what next regards the Visa application and this block account of a thing. The school said I can come with all my original certificate in person for enrollment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Immafrank:

Yes

Bro Frank I have the admission now, I mean what next regards the Visa application and this block account of a thing. The school said I can come with all my original certificate in person for enrollment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lammydamsel:

Baba relax, all is well. You will be contacted by mail to bring your passport, travel health insurance and your travel date when they are about to give you visa all things being equal.

Thanks baba
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Corrosive123: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
iphyjon:

OH nice. Congrats
I don't know if it makes any difference but I applied for Biotechnology and Process Engineering.

Biotechnology and Process Engineering admission letter received yesterday. Flensburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Thanks baba

Bro Adetunjionafuwa I have secured admission now, what next to do regards the Visa application and this block account of a thing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jerryzone:

Open your blocked account, book visa appointments and prepare for your interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lalaski001:

Open your blocked account, book visa appointments and prepare for your interview.

Ok Bro. I just signed up with Fintiba Bank for the block account thing, I want to know the detailed processes and how to start the Visa application.

Which one comes first, the block account opening ? and how much Am I suppose to block. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
gofaik:
Hello Nairalanders! EPP a brother!

Was given admission for masters in Mining management at the TU Freiberg, Berkagamie since November and I just got a soft copy of my Sponsorship letter sent to me yesterday. Buh there was a typo error in my name on the SL. Every other thing is good. What do I do? How do I go about booking an interview? I'm hearing guys talk about mailing them, do I need to that? Or I just find any available date n book? How dangerous is the typo error?

You can mail the school and asked them to correct the typo and send you another copy.

About booking visa appointment, just go to the online link and try booking. Its difficult to get dates, so you have to keep trying.

If they don’t respond to your mail to correct the typo on time, you can go ahead with the copy you have. I don’t think it will be much of an issue.

Meanwhile, when did you apply for this admission, and Is it for summer or winter semester?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jerryzone:

Ok Bro. I just signed up with Fintiba Bank for the block account thing, I want to know the detailed processes and how to start the Visa application.

Which one comes first, the block account opening ? and how much Am I suppose to block. thanks

Finish your bank opening process...
Book your appointment...
Fill your visa form and prepare your documents. The documents you need to go with is listed on their website.
The amount you need to block is 8800€

All this questions has been answered before, if only you guys can read the previous pages.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lalaski001:

You can mail the school and asked them to correct the typo and send you another copy.

About booking visa appointment, just go to the online link and try booking. Its difficult to get dates, so you have to keep trying.

If they don’t respond to your mail to correct the typo on time, you can go ahead with the copy you have. I don’t think it will be much of an issue.

Meanwhile, when did you apply for this admission, and Is it for summer or winter semester?

He he... Let's be careful on the way we read and answer questions as not to mislead people o. There is a typo on his sponsorship letter not his admission letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jerryzone:

Bro Adetunjionafuwa I have secured admission now, what next to do regards the Visa application and this block account of a thing.

It either you use DB or Fintiba.
Db takes about two weeks and you'll have to book an appointment to send it through the embassy to DB in Germany.
If you correctly fill you Fintiba, it takes a week.

But book an appointment date because of the rush.
Make sure you make 2 photocopies of all your original documents.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
iphyjon:

OH nice. Congrats
The next admission letter will be issued by January 15th.That is the automatic response I got when I tried to make some other enquiries in late December. Anyway all the best my brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Anyone opened blocked account recently with Fintiba?
Did the passport/photo verification 2 days back. Still haven't gotten any feedback.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Billyjim:
I'm planning to apply for my Germany student visa in Dubai, while reviewing the document for the visa application it was stated that toefl or ielts is required. so i sent them a mail telling i had my entire education in english. so below is the image of the response i got from the germany embassy dubai. so my question, would Germany university issued this letter?

Send a mail to your school attaching this screenshot to it. You will get it from them. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Magma012:
Please some should help, came across this while filling for a school online. Don't know what to answer. Help

But the answers are there visibly. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Arigold007:
Pls haus I jus received a call from FedEx where I addressed my courier letter saying I should come and pickup my documents from the embassy. But after my interview I was informed that they will send me a mail to inform me on what to do next. Pls does this mean a rejection or is it normal that they don't send a mail

If it is a student visa and they didn't retain your passport with them after your interview, I am afraid to say yes; it is a rejection. But there is always a way out if the reason for the rejection is eligible for an appeal. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lammydamsel:

Please note that you can apply through Uni-assit for a course before the application period. I did that..

Read my message very well and slowly. If your school makes use of VPD, you can apply through uni-assist anytime, within or after application period, if otherwise, you can't until the applications commence. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
AmazingD:
@honorableseyi

Pls for the sake of clarity...I have this question to ask;

is it possible for a student in Hungary (member of EU) to work in Germany during holiday/or vice versa.

I will get back to you on this if something comes up cause I am not too sure about it. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hillsiderfak(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lammydamsel:

He he... Let's be careful on the way we read and answer questions as not to mislead people o. There is a typo on his sponsorship letter not his admission letter.

i agree with you, wrong spellings on the sponsorship letter his critical, white people dont think like us, if its not the correct name spelling then please thread carefully, better wait and correct than to increase the possibility of denial . just an advice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

She held my documents but returned my passport

If it is a student visa, you have nothing to worry about. That is the way it is. You will be asked to come with your passport and insurance when your visa is ready. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jigba:

Hmmmm. You should mail the embassy then

When will your passport expire?

No, he doesn't have to. That is how it works
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hayor4real:

Pls oh I also need an answer what does that mean.
If Vo retained the documents and returned the passport

It is normal. That is how it works. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
gofaik:

Was given admission for masters in Mining management at the TU Freiberg, Berkagamie since November and I just got a soft copy of my Sponsorship letter sent to me yesterday. Buh there was a typo error in my name on the SL. Every other thing is good. What do I do? How do I go about booking an interview? I'm hearing guys talk about mailing them, do I need to that? Or I just find any available date n book? How dangerous is the typo error?

It depends on the level of the typo. If it just a letter or 3rd name is not included, you might be able to use it. However, get in touch with your sponsor to take it back to the foreigner's office for correction. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thanks guys for your comments

Pls if I forward my documents to uniassist, will I still send the documents to the 3 schools via courier services or the one with uniassist covers for the 3.

Also, I'm applying for winter sep/oct, can i apply now.. Or i should wait till april/jun when the application opens again.

Another thing is the VPD stuff..does it mean i can still apply anytime regardless of the winter session.

Please help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
okpala95:
Thanks guys for your comments

Pls if I forward my documents to uniassist, will I still send the documents to the 3 schools via courier services or the one with uniassist covers for the 3.

Also, I'm applying for winter sep/oct, can i apply now.. Or i should wait till april/jun when the application opens again.

Another thing is the VPD stuff..does it mean i can still apply anytime regardless of the winter session.

Please help.

If your school says you should apply through Uni-assist, all you need do is to register on Uni-assist 's portal, apply to the schools, print out your application form and send the necessary certified documents with your application by post to uni-assist. You do not have to send the documents to your school unless they require you send them a VPD obtained from Uni-assist after the preliminary evaluation.

I don't have an idea of the second question.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bros i have a question, its regarding one of my application for uni of kassel with uni-assit, i recently discoverd that 2 reference letter to be sent along with my document which i didnt. So i mailed uni-assit immediately regarding that and i informed that my application as already ben forwarded to the sch. So my question is can i send the two refrence letters directly to the school ?

honourableseyi:

Send a mail to your school attaching this screenshot to it. You will get it from them. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lalaski001:

[/b]

FAU and University of Hannover.

Please does anyone know how your sponsor in Germany can book for appointments to get your sponsorship letter and what documents they will ask him to come with

Firstly He/she goes to the auslanderbehorde of his/her city to book an appointment date that he needs a VERPFLICHTUNGSERKLARUNG on basis of study for someone he/she wants to sponsor. And he/she would be given a date

He/She is not under schufer (debt) list

He/She Has €720 left after all his/her monthly bills has been settled

His/Her job contract

6 month pay slip

His/Her passport / Reipass

His/Her Permanent address in DE

Then he/she should have the documents of the person he/she wants to sponsor

Like:

Admission letter

Nigerian passport and Nigerian address of the person he/she is sponsoring

And the address you are going to in Germany (ur school address should serve as ur address for now)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
honourableseyi:

If it is a student visa, you have nothing to worry about. That is the way it is. You will be asked to come with your passport and insurance when your visa is ready. Shalom

Ayam not understanding you sir. You replied someone up there that of its a student's visa and they didnt retain the person's passport, it's a rejection.

And here you're saying this person has nothing to worry about. That he will be asked to come with his passport.

Your response to adetunjionafuwa and arigold007 are contradictory.

Which one is it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
gofaik:

Your sponsor has to take it back to his/her auslanderbehorde to do the correction. And at point of correction, they would sign and stamp on that part the mistake is. Every information on the letter is important.

This virtually has nothing to do with ur school.

Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.