Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694760 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
shasha25:
sorry dear, I didn't ask my question well.
I was told that uniben don't send hard copy official transcript to companies, only soft copy.
I wanna know if I can print that out and use it instead of demanding for the soft copy again

i am not so very sure about this but i know somebody did something like this on this thread. i guess @honourableseyi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hallo Leute,
I pray AM falls on everyone still expecting there’s on this thread. Finally I am in Deutschland and for all the family reunion applicants, don’t hesitate to send me an email if you need my help.
Interview date -03-01-2018
Am 5-02-2018
Trip to Deutschland 03-03-2018

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
I pray AM falls on everyone still expecting there’s on this thread. Finally I am in Deutschland and for all the family reunion applicants, don’t hesitate to send me an email if you need my help.
Interview date -03-03-2018
Am 5-02-2018

Congrats to dich. I hope someday my wife also would share a success story as this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lnzy:
Any prospective student of free university of Berlin in the house?? The admission process is taking forever, has anyone gotten an admission letter yet?

BIOCHEMISTRY?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Billyjim:
Mine was showing valid then checked their websit, so i discovered have been admitted. go to the websit and check their admission status.

Wher u asked to send table of content?.... Mine is still "locked out" and application status "NO"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nasu to call off their strike tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Danielakonic:

Congrats to dich. I hope someday my wife also would share a success story as this.
Looking forward to her testimony!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Congrats
Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
Am 5-02-2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
Am 5-02-2018
congrat bros I Don dey envy u wella I dey come for your back bro

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Knaruto(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
shasha25:
I graduated from UNIBEN too would love to connect with you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Metabolite01:

You will succeed at the long run. You are about taking the right step and also a move that is worth every stress.

Get ready for a successful trip to Germany!
Admission, A.M and visa await you!

Thank u....... (from page 251)

-I have gathered the money for the block account.
-I have opened a uni-assist account and filled in my info and the certificates i have(Waec, Neco, OND from UK, Some other certificate from UK, My IELTS result)
-I am awaiting April when application will be open
-As I await, I went to DAAD.De combing through 108 bachelor English courses and am also looking through some scholarship

So far I have seen some courses I want (since April is still far, I am thinking of closing my eyes and paying 55k for Germany language school next to my house to learn Deutsch abi German, even if it is to learn go and come!)

Pls if there is anything am missing or I need to do before April please somebody tell me please!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nothing of such
Azdof:

Wher u asked to send table of content?.... Mine is still "locked out" and application status "NO"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
Am 5-02-2018

Congratulations!!!

I just received my verification complete email this week. But i was also asked to bring some affidavits.

How much longer do you think it will take to get the visa issued?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Billyjim:
Sorry mine its showing valid, i dnt know when they will make their decision
Same here.... I actually don't know why its taking this long.
What program did you apply for? Mine is Msc Physics.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pakinsluv: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Who is coming to University of Rostock this summer semester?
The person should write me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by JollofNaija(f): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fustinachichi:

-I have opened a uni-assist account and filled in my info and the certificates i have(Waec, Neco, OND from UK, Some other certificate from UK, My IELTS result)
-As I await, I went to DAAD.De combing through 108 bachelor English courses and am also looking through some scholarship

So far I have seen some courses I want (since April is still far, I am thinking of closing my eyes and paying 55k for Germany language school next to my house to learn Deutsch abi German, even if it is to learn go and come!)

Pls if there is anything am missing or I need to do before April please somebody tell me please!
Hi mate,
I envy your success on all this things you mentioned.
Please can you put me through on how you verify all your Nigeria certs. I like to do same and open a uni assist account while I wait for April too.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Azdof:

BIOCHEMISTRY?
Na physics. Have u got any news from them??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Billyjim:
Mine was showing valid then checked their websit, so i discovered have been admitted. go to the websit and check their admission status.

Mine also says YES on the admission column like yours but am yet to receive admission letter, did you check the deadline for enrollment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Corrosive123: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
shasha25:
sorry dear, I didn't ask my question well.
I was told that uniben don't send hard copy official transcript to companies, only soft copy.
I wanna know if I can print that out and use it instead of demanding for the soft copy again
I finished from Uniben and I have my transcript sent in hard copy (work address)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
shasha25:
For real?? Have they announced it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
I need 50 euros to pay processing fee. Anybody that have should PM me. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
wow @corrosive
I ordered mine through Etx and I was told uniben won't send my firm hard copy. but is the soft copy different from the hard copy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Corrosive123: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
shasha25:
wow @corrosive
I ordered mine through Etx and I was told uniben won't send my firm hard copy. but is the soft copy different from the hard copy?
I have not seen the soft copy before. But I know it will not be exactly like the hard copy because of the rubber stamp and signature on every page. It will definitely look different when printed from the computer assuming it is stamped and signed before scanning. If however it was generated online, then it will look significantly different. Have you paid for it already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
yes corrosive please send me PM. I have been trying to, but it AIT successful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Corrosive123: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
shasha25:
yes corrosive
please send me PM. I have been trying to, but it AIT successful
Sent

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Fustinachichi:

That's great! Wonderful inputs u've made already.
That's the spirit and attitude of someone who is passionate about being successful at any cost!

- You need open the blocked account so you dnt have any reason to rush it later. Mind you, opening it now doesn't mean u shd/must fund it now.

- Also, the idea of going for the German language course (Weda or not u'll be going for a course purely taught in English) is a right decision to take, as u'll not regret it in the nearest future when u finally arrive Deutschland.

- Start getting and practicing possible student visa interview questions.

- Since u're yet to get the application forms of the intended school(s), certification at d embassy won't be possible now. That is, if the schools insist on certifying documents at the embassy. Also note that some schools only demand for certified copies of ur documents after u've been given admission.

Well, for now I think dat shd be all as far as I can remember!

Best wishes to you, as regard being successful in your German student pursuit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jideola3(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
chi555:
Hi anyone going to TUHH Hamburg or already there. just got admitted for chemical and bioprocess engineering (winter semester). Need to ask some few questions. Pls reply asap

Congratulations on your admission.

I applied for the same program but I am yet to get a feedback from them. If i may ask When was your application submitted?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lnzy:
Na physics. Have u got any news from them??
Nope
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=Lammydamsel post=65605888][/quote]

longest time madam! how are u doin? how fa that FAU stuff? have u gotten ur date of interview? did u also apply for university of Gottigen or university of tuebingen for same program?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
Corrosive123:

Sent

when did u collect ur transcript? early last year?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
I jst saw ur pm @shasha, i ve replied. Sorry for the late reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.