Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692162 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dreyman26: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
positiveagenda:
Hello gurus, I just finished my interview now. Mr Paulinus was very very harsh at me but God power pass him. My enrollment date was 1-8 March but the skool gave me a letter that they will accept my late resumption since I didn't get an earlier appointment with the embassy. I was not asked about resumption date but showed the lady the letter just incase.

Congrats to those that have received. A.M will fall on all of us that did their interview today and those awaiting. This is a season of A.M. God blesses.
Share your transcript biko...
Congrats in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by nayduyb: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
babzy90:
I just got a rejection letter for M.sc WASTE from university of stuttgart. I still have faith God will come through for me in others.
pls ehn can u get the link to apply for this school av gone thru the site back and front no way
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Congrats to you man on your A.M. God would favor you even as you travel to Germany. Keep us posted.

Guys plz what's the average cost of flight to Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by babzy90: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Application deadline is past already. Since 15th February. You won't see the link until the next application season
nayduyb:
pls ehn can u get the link to apply for this school av gone thru the site back and front no way
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by positiveagenda: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
@dreyman I used my student copy in as much I have the original copies with me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by nayduyb: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
babzy90:
Application deadline is past already. Since 15th February. You won't see the link until the next application season
thanks for the info...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
honourableseyi:

You can't use private insurance for enrolment but an exception letter from a public health insurance company. However, some schools can allow you to use it till you arrive German. The letter carries weight more than the insurance certificate as far as private insurance for enrollment is concerned. Confirm first from your school before taking the next step. Shalom
Thanks bro....av resolved to use AOK. I sent you a mail as regards accommodation in Berlin,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by nayduyb: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pls what other institutions allows for direct application instead of using uni assist.. As I have already applied at university of bayreuth
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Guys......I have got admission in 2 schools and I believe that they have both mailed my admission letters to my address here in Lagos, up until now I haven't gotten any of them... its getting to 2months now, even the once for last winter semester which I couldn't proceed with. I don't really understand it, has anyone had a similar experience? Any idea where I can go check for them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
dailydolar:
what if you are above 30years old

Babaeuro has answered it perfectly. You can also get the letter from them immediately depending on who is on sit. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
dailydolar:
OK hope the private will cover almost the same as the public

No, not possible. In fact, you will have to pay the doctor yourself and request for reimbursement from your insurance company later. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lnzy:
Guys......I have got admission in 2 schools and I believe that they have both mailed my admission letters to my address here in Lagos, up until now I haven't gotten any of them... its getting to 2months now, even the once for last winter semester which I couldn't proceed with. I don't really understand it, has anyone had a similar experience? Any idea where I can go check for them?

Send a mail to your coordinator and request for the soft copy. That will suffice for whatever you want to do. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lnzy:

Thanks bro....av resolved to use AOK. I sent you a mail as regards accommodation in Berlin,

YW. You can also use it to get your visa at the embassy when the time comes. I haven't seen any mail from you though. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
nayduyb:
Pls what other institutions allows for direct application instead of using uni assist.. As I have already applied at university of bayreuth

Why not use both to increase your chances? Moreover, schools with direct application receive more applications(more competition) than schools under uniassist. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
honourableseyi:

Send a mail to your coordinator and request for the soft copy. That will suffice for whatever you want to do. Shalom
I actually do have a soft copy... am just trying to be cautious, so there wouldn't be any need for questions like ''why do you have only the soft copy'' thanks all the same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lnzy:

locate the nearest post office to you. your letter might be waiting in one of them offices. same thing with mine, I went round 4 post office in port Harcourt before I located mine. Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
heybaby12:

locate the nearest post office to you. your letter might be waiting in one of them offices. same thing with mine, I went round 4 post office in port Harcourt before I located mine. Good luck
Ok, Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osagiemma: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good day all just Got admission into Coburg University Germany Please i wld like to know what i need to do now please i was told i need a blocked account pls i would also want to know if i also need a sponsorship acct and if i can apply for German Visa in Abj
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dreyman26: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
positiveagenda:
@dreyman I used my student copy in as much I have the original copies with me.

OK bro.... Pls pm me your whatsapp no.. Let's relate better
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
jejet1:
Why do they ask you for travel insurance. I think your spouse health insurance in Germany should cover you.

I thought so too. But the email requested it so.... wink

It might also be because the initial travel permit might be issued for 3 months to Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
positiveagenda:

Congrats @Emma, go and meet ur wife to depart no more. Please do someone need to learn German before applying for family reunion.
Thanks

Thanks bro.

It's not a requirement if you are a graduate or your spouse is a highly qualified person. There are more exemptions but those two applied to me.

However, I still enrolled for Goethe to take at least A1. I will need it anyway...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pls I need help. Am seriously looking for accommodation in Munich. Either sublet, shared room, or anybody looking for a room mate. @ honorableseyi n co. pls my journey is fast approaching.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please, I will like to know if am applying for masters program through uni assist and I want to photocopy my original waec result and send, is it required to send scratch card and send with it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lnzy:

I actually do have a soft copy... am just trying to be cautious, so there wouldn't be any need for questions like ''why do you have only the soft copy'' thanks all the same.

Alright. But there is nothing like such as far as German student visa interview is concerned. I used same, so also a lot of people that I have lost the count. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
taiwo92:
Pls I need help. Am seriously looking for accommodation in Munich. Either sublet, shared room, or anybody looking for a room mate. @ honorableseyi n co. pls my journey is fast approaching.

I am sorry I don't have any in your direction. However, if all options have been explored and no show till your arrival (including NISIG and other live in Munich facebook pages), switch to plan B which is to look for a very cheap hostel for 2 weeks or a month. You can get a student hostel in Munich (though might not be totally comfortable like your own a room, it is better than sleeping outside in the cold) for as low as €9 - €15 per night with internet depending on the number of occupant and location. This will help you to look around and also make friends in your school and city which can facilitate the success of your house hunt. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
chupe:
NASU has suspended it's 3 months strike so go n get ur transcript ready.

Yes they have and I just put a call through, I was told my school don't give transcript to students instead they send it directly to the school you are applying to.

Please gurus in the house, how can one certify such documents and also is there any way round this please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
mavrom8:

Yes they have and I just put a call through, I was told my school don't give transcript to students instead they send it directly to the school you are applying to.

Please gurus in the house, how can one certify such documents and also is there any way round this please?

Send it to your place of work do you can recurve it there. Or someone else's...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Send it to your place of work do you can recurve it there. Or someone else's...

My school have too types of transcripts (as I was told). Foreign and local. The local is for within schools in 9ja why the foreign is for schools outside 9ja. I can't apply for foreign and give them a 9ja address. I am so short ideas of what to do presently.

Please is another from AAU (Ambrose Alli University) Here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
mavrom8:

My school have too types of transcripts (as I was told). Foreign and local. The local is for within schools in 9ja why the foreign is for schools outside 9ja. I can't apply for foreign and give them a 9ja address. I am so short ideas of what to do presently.

Please is another from AAU (Ambrose Alli University) Here

The difference between local and foreign transcript is the address it's being sent to and the price varies

Apply for the local transcript and put a company's address (that's if you know somebody there) then you get it by hand from them and certify the photocopies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:
Please, I will like to know if am applying for masters program through uni assist and I want to photocopy my original waec result and send, is it required to send scratch card and send with it?

You don't need to send scratch card. But during your visa interview. You will need scratch card

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Immafrank:

You don't need to send scratch card. But during your visa interview. You will need scratch card
Thanks bozz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.