Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691563 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2018
You're not behind schedule for TUM. March 31st is only the recommended date for international students and not the application deadline. Application deadline is May 31st.
The only difference is that for the former, you get your admission early and can process your visa early too.

Also, you can use English language proficiency letter in place of IELTS in some schools. Contact your school for more clarification.

Ayohbk:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate. I noticed that I'm behind schedule for TUM too. I'll be going to the immigration office in Lagos on Monday, I don't mind giving them their food(bribe) to get it done ASAP. If it's not possible, I'll find a way to get to Abuja. I have a soft copy(picture) of the lost passport on my phone, if possible I can use it to proceed with the registration for IELTS on Monday. Thanks, really appreciate your input.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2018
It actually depends on the method she used for booking. Is it via Airline's website, wakanow or an agent? She should read up their rebooking policy.
Linkzy:
Hello guys, Guten Morgen

Please my friend booked a flight with RAM for 28th but something came up so she wants to extend it to first week of April, please is that possible.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Audie:
[color=#990000][/color] Hello everyone, Are there schools in Germany that accepts HND and PGD for a masters degree program?

No but can be used for Bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2018
baba euro pls I need to talk to u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Please gurus, I need a motivation letter (sample) for student visa (social science or art course).
Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2018
shasha25:
Please gurus, I need a motivation letter (sample) for student visa (social science or art course).
Danke

PM me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Done. thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ayohbk(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Immafrank:

PM me

I'll also like to have a sample please. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ayohbk(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
donkafor:
You're not behind schedule for TUM. March 31st is only the recommended date for international students and not the application deadline. Application deadline is May 31st.
The only difference is that for the former, you get your admission early and can process your visa early too.

Also, you can use English language proficiency letter in place of IELTS in some schools. Contact your school for more clarification.

Ok.... noted
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Empresskay01: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hello all. Good afternoon everyone. Please I have an issue which has been bothering me. Am a 200 level student of biochemistry, i applied for civil engineering and i was admitted into biochemistry.

My parents doesn't want me to continue schooling in Nigeria. I wanna study civil engineering and i choosed Germany but my year one result isn't really okay. Had "F" in 2 courses and "E" in first semester year 1, had "F" in chemistry also in second semester year1.

That's what had been eating me up as I don't know if I will be admitted in Germany with that kind of result. My WAEC and NECO results are very okay and I passed all the subjects.

Please has anyone been admitted with that kind of result in Germany?. We are in first semester year 2 and don't be able to write the carryover courses as I have started learning German language already in Lagos. But am really worried if any school will admit me seeing that I failed 2 courses on my year 1 transcript.

Please I need your reply urgently guys, I can't even eat well again. I have checked daad.de and the requirements needed that's why I enrolled at Goethe for the German language. Abeg oo, let me know if it is possible to get admission with that result and am really fed up with biochemistry, I can't just continue else i will keep failing. Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Empresskay, I think you can use your WAEC or NECO to apply for B.Sc successful and begin afresh in your desired course. But as for using the transcript of your school to gain admission, not to sure.
I expect my elders on this forum to clear you though.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jayhex90: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good day Guys
I had my visa interview on the 1st of March 2018 and my enrollment deadline is on the 30th of March, I have written my school emails concerning extending my enrollment deadline but I haven't gotten a reply yet.
Do you all think it'll affect my chances of getting visa?
Please help a brother with our thoughts
I was admitted and Leibniz Universitat Hannover

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
jayhex90:
Good day Guys
I had my visa interview on the 1st of March 2018 and my enrollment deadline is on the 30th of March, I have written my school emails concerning extending my enrollment deadline but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

which course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Empresskay01:
Hello all. Good afternoon everyone. Please I have an issue which has been bothering me. Am a 200 level student of biochemistry, i applied for civil engineering and i was admitted into biochemistry.

My parents doesn't want me to continue schooling in Nigeria. I wanna study civil engineering and i choosed Germany but my year one result isn't really okay. Had "F" in 2 courses and "E" in first semester year 1, had "F" in chemistry also in second semester year1.

That's what had been eating me up as I don't know if I will be admitted in Germany with that kind of result. My WAEC and NECO results are very okay and I passed all the subjects.

Please has anyone been admitted with that kind of result in Germany?. We are in first semester year 2 and don't be able to write the carryover courses as I have started learning German language already in Lagos. But am really worried if any school will admit me seeing that I failed 2 courses on my year 1 transcript.

Please I need your reply urgently guys, I can't even eat well again. I have checked daad.de and the requirements needed that's why I enrolled at Goethe for the German language. Abeg oo, let me know if it is possible to get admission with that result and am really fed up with biochemistry, I can't just continue else i will keep failing. Lol

my dear, u can apply with just waec or neco result in some schools. my cousin has been contacting diff schools and they told him secondary school certificate is okay since he is just a high school holder. are u a science student, I can help u with two to three schools where u can apply online with just waec result. PM me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
jayhex90:
Good day Guys

PM me

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jayhex90: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
What was the gap between your enrollment deadline and your interview date last winter when your visa application was rejected?
Thanks
I want to thank you all for your help in one way
or the other. Special thanks to @Haybell and @Metabolite.

Last winter, I applied for visa but I was rejected due to the expiration of my enrollment. I applied again for admission, secured one and applied for visa.

Admission: 24/01/2018

Visa Interview: 31/01/2018

AM mail: 05/03/2018

Visa: 16/03/2018

Ultimately, glory to God for great things he has done.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jayhex90: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Immafrank:

PM me

I have done just that

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Empresskay01: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
shasha25:

my dear, u can apply with just waec or neco result in some schools. my cousin has been contacting diff schools and they told him secondary school certificate is okay since he is just a high school holder. are u a science student, I can help u with two to three schools where u can apply online with just waec result. PM me

Done dear.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
was I drunk when I asked if u were a student. after seeing biochemistry.

will reply u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Immafrank:

From what I heard, you need German language knowledge/certificate if you want to go for BSc.

What did u graduate with in your Bsc?

You don't really need German Language, there so many school that offer courses in English for Bsc... You might need toefl though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
johndoefoo:

You don't really need German Language, there so many school that offer courses in English for Bsc... You might need toefl though.

Okay noted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
MaroCruz:

After cold nearly kill una

Baba no be small oo.

Wen I experience -2degree for Hamburg ehn, I come dey consider going back to naija to reenforce oo. Lol

But I'm getting used to it anyway

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by positiveagenda: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lammydamsel:
Okay o...
I want to thank you all for your help in one way
or the other. Special thanks to @Haybell and @Metabolite.

Last winter, I applied for visa but I was rejected due to the expiration of my enrollment. I applied again for admission, secured one and applied for visa.

Admission: 24/01/2018

Visa Interview: 31/01/2018

AM mail: 05/03/2018

Visa: 16/03/2018

Ultimately, glory to God for great things he has done.

I want to PM pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please can anyone suggest a masters course that a science student can do with second class lower. Please I need answers I want to put up an uncompetitive application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Metabolite01:

Baba no be small oo.

Wen I experience -2degree for Hamburg ehn, I come dey consider going back to naija to reenforce oo. Lol

But I'm getting used to it anyway

You better reinforce yourself for there. grin grin grin grin naija ko ninja ni

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by nuel101(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Are there still any intake for Undergraduates course *... If yes .. Pls gimme a list of university I can apply to pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by stevebent(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
shasha25:

Pls I need this information too. I just sent you a request to msg you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Henwall(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hafeez89:

It is a free tuition school,but the programme is done alongside metropolia university Helsinki, so your first year of study will be in Finland while the final year of graduation will be in Berlin.

you sure about that? I seem to recall seeing a price tag attached to the school from my search. please can you put me in a step by step process on how you applied?
thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jolanrewaju: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hello house, please I need your quick response. Please I have a bsc in biochemistry and professional master degree in environmental chemistry and pollution control but presently am looking to do another master degree in public health but my concern is getting is the job prospects after d course, secondly I need suggestion about free good uni I can apply to as well.please help a brother out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Hello house, please I need your quick response. Please I have a bsc in biochemistry and professional master degree in environmental chemistry and pollution control but presently am looking to do another master degree in public health but my concern is getting is the job prospects after d course, secondly I need suggestion about free good uni I can apply to as well.please help a brother out.

visit daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jolanrewaju: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
shasha25:

visit daad.de
thanks. Please wot about the job prospect in such course? cos am also considering MBA in international biz too. Please house I need advice especially those in the system already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.