Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (701677 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Vickglam: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2018
Hello, pls am leaving for passau tomorrow, who is in university of passau here oo, I need a place stay for one or two nights to look for accommodation pls, the only female I know that is there is still staying in an hotel, plsss help a sister, thank you, pls pm me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by standfit5(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Berliner1:

Yes....Hot demand...
But u must be certify here.

How is that achieved? I can only drive normal mob (sedans n SUV). I'm interested pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by standfit5(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Any1 with adm to Jacobs in Bremen? Only requesting 500 to b paid in advanced out of the fee of 17k and others will be spread and also possibility of going through and start paying(deferred or loan) after 6months graduating. It is a private univ though n has a "hot" course of interest(data engr) and my cgpa is 2.7 which I think may b diff to get adm in public univ(applied to few n rejected last yr). Pls I need advice pe d total fund embassy wld require and possibility of other sch dat may accept such cgpa for MSc wit 8 yrs work ( cognate) experience in ICT. My 1st degree is computer sc n maths.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by standfit5(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
chidi4eze:
TUM accepts high court certification..Maybe it wasn't properly certified..It's urs like this?Cos they accepted it from me
pls reply my pm pe dis ielts in PH. Don't want to derail the thread
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
mayorelnino:
Good morning house. pls I will like to know if I can pay uni assist handling fee with my naira ATM card.
And if not what other method will you advice. I need to send my applications soon and it needs to go through uni assist. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by baminasri(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=mayorelnino post=66340361][/quote]

Please someone should kindly throw more light on this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
If you can exercise patience and learn german upto C1 level then apply to courses that are taught in german. You will get admission with ease to study any course of your choice.

standfit5:
Any1 with adm to Jacobs in Bremen? Only requesting 500 to b paid in advanced out of the fee of 17k and others will be spread and also possibility of going through and start paying(deferred or loan) after 6months graduating. It is a private univ though n has a "hot" course of interest(data engr) and my cgpa is 2.7 which I think may b diff to get adm in public univ(applied to few n rejected last yr). Pls I need advice pe d total fund embassy wld require and possibility of other sch dat may accept such cgpa for MSc wit 8 yrs work ( cognate) experience in ICT. My 1st degree is computer sc n maths.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
standfit5:

How is that achieved? I can only drive normal mob (sedans n SUV). I'm interested pls

When you arrive here look for dekra( test agent) they do the training and give u the license.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
standfit5:

Apply for bachelor..

That scholarship is a one leg up format..

All hot courses is available also in govt university.

Except u have the cash.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Vickglam:
Hello, pls am leaving for passau tomorrow, who is in university of passau here oo, I need a place stay for one or two nights to look for accommodation pls, the only female I know that is there is still staying in an hotel, plsss help a sister, thank you, pls pm me

Where are u presently?

She can also accomodate u in hostel if she want.

Theres a church there where u can relax for few days( if they will allow u oo)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Berliner1:
If you are going to bremen please factor in accomodation...

Bremen is the smallest state in Germany.

I am currently working in Mercedez benz and the problem alot of student face here is accomodation...expensive and not even available...a lady with block account has been here for 6 month she has not settled yet due to accomodation issue. If u are coming to bremen with SL plan ahead...if not hmmm

I will recommend schools in NRW and goettingen also.

Baba, I sent you a pm. It's about accommodation in NRW.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
armpit:

Baba, I sent you a pm. It's about accommodation in NRW.

Where are u currently and which school are u heading?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
uchezdedon:

When do u wanna pay?
I'd love to pay tomorrow. Even if it's today
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by milex07: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=mayorelnino post=66340361][/quote]

Lol
No you can't
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
kwadochi:
Cool
But did you get any email asking you your documents have been delivered ?

Nope. I didn't.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
peemyke:
I've been trying to pay for my uniassist application. I found out you could help after going through the thread. Please can I send you a pm. Thank you.

Ofcourse
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
kwadochi:
I submitted the package physically, and what email should i send my complaints to ?

The same Email that asked you to send your passport and insurance. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Lol. Wetin that one Mean

"Yes please".
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by stevebent(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello. Is there a way I could get a sponsor to help me with SL. I can take care of all other fees..the €9000 is just too much for me cry I need help pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Berliner1:

Where are u currently and which school are u heading?

I am currently in Paderborn, and my school is university of Paderborn. But I have been in Paderborn for 9 days now done with enrollment and everything but having difficulty finding an apartment. And the student hostel were I currently stay is to be closed today for renovation so after today, I literally have no accommodation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
armpit:

I am currently in Paderborn, and my school is university of Paderborn. But I have been in Paderborn for 9 days now done with enrollment and everything but having difficulty finding an apartment. And the student hostel were I currently stay is to be closed today for renovation so after today, I literally have no accommodation.

Can u make it to winfriedstrasse??
A friend is at the area....maybe he can give u clue.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Berliner1:

Can u make it to winfriedstrasse??
A friend is at the area....maybe he can give u clue.

Can I get your whatsapp contact, I already sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
armpit:

Can I get your whatsapp contact, I already sent you a pm

Drop your watsap number via pm.I will ask him to add u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by richgut: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
gurus in the house,,HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL oh!....Please I need a little clarification on some issues...

1. Which is the authentic German embassy contact email which one can send our Block-Account confirmation from Fintiba?
2. Please, as regard the candidate Visa Application Number, is it that number on the left of the VISA fee receipt (something like DEU/...../...) or the 6-digit number on the right of the receipt (with *.......*)
3. will the embassy accept a MAWISTA student insurance in-place of our naija travel health insurance ?

Please, these questions might be funny to you, but they are important to me...I need you help peeps...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchezdedon(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
peemyke:
I'd love to pay tomorrow. Even if it's today

I can help u do the payment. But bear in mind that there is still holidays till Tuesday. So Uniassist will get it on Tuesday or Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello Fam,
Congrats to everyone who's gotten their A.M.
So, I've decided to defer until winter. Couldn't get a SL so i'll do block @winter.
Pls I just want to ask what's the best way to prosecute it. I reckon I'd have to write to my school first, secure a deferment and then notify the Embassy. Any advice on how best to state my reason? Pls feel free to inquire about any info regarding my case if that would help. Thanks guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Vickglam: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Am still in Nigeria, leaving tomorrow evening
Berliner1:

Where are u presently?

She can also accomodate u in hostel if she want.

Theres a church there where u can relax for few days( if they will allow u oo)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
uchezdedon:

I can help u do the payment. But bear in mind that there is still holidays till Tuesday. So Uniassist will get it on Tuesday or Wednesday.
okay, that's fine. I appreciate it. I've sent an email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Goodevening everyone andhappy Eater.
Please I would like to ask if any tried to use the email to book appointment for visa today. If anyone tried using the email and has gotten a reply please let me know.
Secondly, please I need a sample motivation letter for environment and Resource management(M.Sc)
The motivation letter should be sent to adedejioluwaseun65@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Any idea what it costs to certify? And if any certification from here in 9ja is recognized?
Berliner1:

Yes....Hot demand...
But u must be certify here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (514)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.