Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691502 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Jigba:
Is Techinal University Munich the only university in Germany

What's really special about the university?

Ivy league baby

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Nope

I only have neco cert, no pry school cert, no waec cerrt and testimonial. Just my NECo Cert. Hope it won't affect me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2018
Emmyirab:

Thanks a lot for replying me!

I have already started reading from part 1!!

Do I need to learn the language before getting a visa?

If the course requires it, but if not, on a general term u dnt but learning it's Is very very important though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2018
shasha25:

I only have neco cert, no pry school cert, no waec cerrt and testimonial. Just my NECo Cert. Hope it won't affect me

Not at all. Go with your original certificate and neco scratch card.

Dey dnt need all those since school have offered u admission. Your German university admission is more important to them

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Alexomania:
WHO'S going to bochum for this winter? That person should pm me
me!!! By God's grace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Thanks. What certification?
Mrbigman1:

Certification and drivers license and maybe German language
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Ivy league baby
Ivy my foot. Na him you know go the Ivy or Harvard. All natural school abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2018
okezie007:
Thanks. What certification?

I think forklifting has its certification.

Ask around in the safety training schools if they have the training and Certifications.

My guy in Australia used just Nigeria driver license to drive dia but Germany too strong for rules
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Ur foot break dia.

Nonsense, I follow u talk?

How many ivy league dey top tum?

Na to argue wetin u no Sabi.

Nonsense
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

I think forklifting has its certification.

Ask around in the safety training schools if they have the training and Certifications.

My guy in Australia used just Nigeria driver license to drive dia but Germany too strong for rules
Thanks man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Kenthumphz:

That was much bro!! You need to know that after the U.K, USA, next is germany- they produce the highest number of graduates in science and engineering after south korea. Germany is the world's third leading destination for international study.

That TUM is part of TU9 (association of the nine most prestigious, oldest, and largest technical universities in Germany).

So you want to go and be lying in your interview lol. Pray you don't enter counter 3 or 4 where the blonde Nigeria lady is, except you are for scholarship.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Greetings gentlemen and ladies.

Please a brother needs help on HS Rhine Waal.

I noticed alot of changes from 2012 i dealth with them unsuccessfully.

1) They claim you can apply as many course as possible but only pay UniAssist Once per semester but UniAssit charges for course now not per School....can someone confirm this please?

2) I heard they now use VPD mode. Has anyone dealth with them (Rhine Waal) recently?

3) He has IELTS result but has upper credit in ND and lower credit HND Mech Engr. Do they have cut off for HND guys?
He is going for BSc of course.

Kindly drop your candid contributions. Teusand dank!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2018
How far my people..

AM never show face ooo...wetin dey happen.

This waiting is killing oo angry cry

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Ur foot break dia.

Nonsense, I follow u talk?

How many ivy league dey top tum?

Na to argue wetin u no Sabi.

Nonsense

My foot can not break o if that's your prayer.
Moreover it was on a lighter note, that I didn't let emojis and all shouldn't mean you should just lash out. Anyways am sure u meant well. My point still is all na school.No be the one wey gimme admission I go go. As your TUM no dey offer my program, shall I come and kee myself for you....lol.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2018
dreyman26:
Any Prospective Rhine-waal university of Applied sciences student here
Let's rub tummy together

Yeah!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Ivy league baby

Lol, I guess. Are you in TUM? smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Immafrank:

That was much bro!! You need to know that after the U.K, USA, next is germany- they produce the highest number of graduates in science and engineering after south korea. Germany is the world's third leading destination for international study.

That TUM is part of TU9 (association of the nine most prestigious, oldest, and largest technical universities in Germany).

So you want to go and be lying in your interview lol. Pray you don't enter counter 3 or 4 where the blonde Nigeria lady is, except you are for scholarship.

I get bro. I understand that TUM is one of the best if not the best in Germany. My point is, if you can't get into TUM, make do with the one that gave you an admission.

Anyways abeg jist me about that Nigerian lady before she takes me by surprise.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2018
Kenthumphz:

My bro, anyway as per western education better pass our OAU that's a 100 years o. Moreover, that could be the only school they met it's qualification or offered them what they wanted. Sha leave am for them like that before them go jump on top you.
My guys, go and succeed. As far as I know, Germans ain't really bothered about the school you finished, be it TUM, LUM, Frankfurt or Berlin.

I think we owe ourselves the truth on this forum.

Unless there's a very good reason, people should be discouraged from going to some universities.

With widely touted mentality that traveling abroad is success on it's own, I feel the many people apply to low ranked school because of the relative ease of gaining admission. All in an attempt to get into any school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2018
123abcclown:

Unless there's a very good reason, people should be discouraged from going to some universities.

With widely touted mentality that traveling abroad is success on it's own, I feel the many people apply to low ranked school because of the relative ease of gaining admission. All in an attempt to get into any school.

In as much as you right, it's still your opinion. At the end of the day, what matters is what you made out of your certificate or irrespective of the school.
Nice one though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2018
123abcclown:

Rhine Waal Uni may be a stepping stone, not neccessarily the final destination.

Abi isn't it possible to do 1yr there and change to almighty TUM?
Illuminate us Sir!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Kenthumphz:

I get bro. I understand that TUM is one of the best if not the best in Germany. My point is, if you can't get into TUM, make do with the one that gave you an admission.

Anyways abeg jist me about that Nigerian lady before she takes me by surprise.
Thanks

Be composed and most importantly don't answer her questions like you dey do la cram la pour. She go tell u say make u dey brief. She has a low cut (blonde), light in complexion, late 30s or early 40s.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Immafrank:

Be composed and most importantly don't answer her questions like you dey do la cram la pour. She go tell u say make u dey brief. She has a low cut (blonde), light in complexion, late 30s or early 40s.

God bless bro for the insight. That might just save me or someone on that day. Really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2018
I have an idea, If there anyone sending docs to UniAssist, please signify. UniAssist claimed, we can packaged different applications of different applicants into one one envelope and mail to them. I am hoping to see five people willing to do this, we could contribute 3k each to make 15k. It will save cost and ensures timely arrival of our applications.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2018
SooCute:

Rhine Waal Uni may be a stepping stone, not neccessarily the final destination.

Illuminate us Sir!

Rhine Waal Uni offered most of their courses in English(Undergraduates), which is a very good reason anyone would like to choose them over TUM.

TUM only offered Master courses in English.

Lots of Nigerians struggle in Europe Education due to the language that they are being taught in.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2018
SooCute:

Rhine Waal Uni may be a stepping stone, not necessarily the final destination.

Illuminate us Sir!

I have no problem with Rhine Waal being a "stepping stone". No be everyone go go TUM.

If going to a low ranked school was part of a bigger plan to achieving bigger things, then why not.

My problem are people with no plan other than attending any school in the abroad. I wouldn't even complain if there was some form of scholarship.

Going to Germany to spend some 2/3 years of your life and some cool millions on a degree that is below per is in my opinion unforgivable.

Let's encourage and help ourselves to pursue bigger things.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2018
Kenthumphz:

In as much as you right, it's still your opinion. At the end of the day, what matters is what you made out of your certificate or irrespective of the school.
Nice one though

Yes, I couldn't agree more. What we make out of that degree is what counts.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2018
123abcclown:

I have no problem with Rhine Waal being a "stepping stone". No be everyone go go TUM.

If going to a low ranked school was part of a bigger plan to achieving bigger things, then why not.

My problem are people with no plan other than attending any school in the abroad. I wouldn't even complain if there was some form of scholarship.

Going to Germany to spend some 2/3 years of your life and some cool millions on a degree that is below per is in my opinion unforgivable.

Explain what you mean by the bolded. A B.Sc in Mechatronic Systems Engineering or Electronics/Electrical Engineering in a below per degree? I checked their course outline, and the way I see things, if you are ready to learn, you will learn greatly from there, a university that focused more on practical is really valuable. Founded 100years ago, or 10years ago doesn't make a damn. What they have to offer is what makes a difference.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
johndoefoo:

Explain what you mean by the bolded. A B.Sc in Mechatronic Systems Engineering or Electronics/Electrical Engineering in a below per degree? I checked their course outline, and the way I see things, if you are ready to learn, you will learn greatly from there, a university that focused more on practical is really valuable. Founded 100years ago, or 10years ago doesn't make a damn. What they have to offer is what makes a difference.

Don't take it the wrong way. All I have printed above are my opinions.

I honestly feel a Bachelor from Wellspring University and Unilag wouldn't attract the same attention.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Immafrank:

that blonde nigeria lady is sumfin else lol....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
123abcclown:

Hey how is it your problem?

You talk like you know it all, where as, you ain’t know nada. No be people like you waste millions for 4years to Lead City University when it first started before it was later accredited??

See just stf up and let your opinion be your opinion. If Rhine Waal is the only school that give admission to people to achieve their German dream, who are you to put your long mouth to pock-nose into their matter? Or na you fund their Blocked Account?

Abegii

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Kenthumphz:

God bless bro for the insight. That might just save me or someone on that day. Really appreciate

Exactly, the woman always complaining that we are all cramers. That thing is painful. But all the same , the woman is nice, all what u need to do is to be itself. That's all.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Darrysindick: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Hi have you gotten your stamped visa and documents?

kwadochi:
For the guys that has gotten their documents and VISA how long can did it take for them to send your documents and VISA to your house after you submit your passport. Its now been 9 days since i submitted my passport and travel insurance
I don book flight , I don resign from my office tension dey catch me as i dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.