Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691535 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Where are AM testifiers? What's going on na[color=#770077][/color] cry

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
queenvicka:
but some people here said its 15euro after d 1st application

It used to be 15£

The price was increased since March 1st. Ionno the reason why. You can ask uniassist fr the reason though. grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kwadochi: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please send mail to their visa section at info@lago.diplo.de

Send the following information
• the file number (6 digits) that you were given when you applied for your visa

• your passport number

• your full name

• your date of birth
Plead with them that you have booked ticket for friday like 6/4/2017 and that you will like to collect your documents in the consulate.
Also, do you still have your dhl tracking nos its in a paper that you used when you sent your documents with self addressed envelope and see if the embassy have posted your documents

Bhydemi:
Hello house,

I sent my passport and health insurance to the embassy on 22nd , though it got there on the 23rd. The big challenge here is I haven't recieved my passports back and my enrollment deadline is on Monday 9 April. What can I do as regards this because I have mailed the embassy with no response yet. I even called their phone number to no avail still. What else do u reckon I can do

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Alaye my nigga for Sankt Augustine day run am

Lol. Then your nigga is not telling you the total truth. He is either not going to school anymore or he has taken a semester leave. If you are thinking of coming into Germany on a student visa with the mind of doing 50hrs per week job, I will advise you to erase it from your mind. I hope you will get here very soon to experience it firsthand and not what your "nigga" has told you. Shalom

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Cnwag: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bro what idea do u have about these schools uni cologne and Bielefeld uni.?

honourableseyi:

Lol. Then your nigga is not telling you the total truth. He is either not going to school anymore or he has taken a semester leave. If you are thinking of coming into Germany on a student visa with the mind of doing 50hrs per week job, I will advise you to erase it from your mind. I hope you will get here very soon to experience it firsthand and not what your "nigga" has told you. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

I think forklifting has its certification.

Ask around in the safety training schools if they have the training and Certifications.

My guy in Australia used just Nigeria driver license to drive dia but Germany too strong for rules

Nigeria driving license is valid in Germany for 6 months and it costs less to convert to German one than getting a new German driving license

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
honourableseyi:

I do. How are you and your side? Hope you are enjoying DE. All thanks to God brother.

Sehr schön, ich nur möchte arbeite.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
honourableseyi:

Nigeria driving license is valid in Germany for 6 months and it costs less to convert to German one than getting a new German driving license

Nice, I know about this only In Dubai.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TimationMARZ(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
TimationMARZ:
Good evening guys,

Please I'm planning on booking an appointment soon. But I need clarity on an issue. I'm most times busy at work and I have a strict boss. I can only get the chance to go for the interview on Mondays. While sending the mail to the embassy, can I tell them to help me fix the appointment on a Monday ? Anyone done this before?

Abeg oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Hmmm, Treffen sie mich im anderen Zimmer.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello bro,
Its been 3 weeks that i had my interview. So i decided to follow up with allien office and got below response

“The visa documents have not reached the office and it is still on the way through post. As soon as the evaluation is complete, the results would be sent to the consulate.

Normally, it would take 12 weeks or even longer and they evaluate it chronologically.. So they are asking you to be patient”
so my question is, can allien office know if application stil in transit or they just trying to give a response to calm me”
So my question, is there a way alien office can know if an application still in transit or they just looking for a way calm me?

honourableseyi:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cnwag:
Bro what idea do u have about these schools uni cologne and Bielefeld uni.?

If the schools are having the course you love, go for it. Interest is very very important because education here no be beans depending on your course irrespective of the school. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Billyjim:

Hello bro,
Its been 3 weeks that i had my interview. So i decided to follow up with allien office and got below response

“The visa documents have not reached the office and it is still on the way through post. As soon as the evaluation is complete, the results would be sent to the consulate.

Normally, it would take 12 weeks or even longer and they evaluate it chronologically.. So they are asking you to be patient”
so my question is, can allien office know if application stil in transit or they just trying to give a response to calm me”
So my question, is there a way alien office can know if an application still in transit or they just looking for a way calm me?

Replied..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
honourableseyi:

maybe.. Who knows
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
My advice for anyone who gets AM is please do not book your flight ticket till you have your visa at hand. The German embassy is highly unreliable and it's not worth the apprehension

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmyirab(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
shasha25:
No. Just visit daad.de
Okay, thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Emmyirab(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

If the course requires it, but if not, on a general term u dnt but learning it's Is very very important though
Oh.. I get it now.
Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please who has tried Rhine Waal in recent times?
Their procedure atimes is not effected on their website.
Someone said something about them doing VPD route. Please can anyone confirm this?

Again their site claim you pay UniAssit fee once but can apply as many course as possible.....UniAssit says something else!

Lets get this straight before it late please.
Shalom (According to General Overseer grin)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Abeg..construct this ur German sentence well, its confusing

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
johndoefoo:

As soon as possible. I am in Lagos though. Once we are 5, I'm ready.
I am in... But my documents won't be ready until weekend
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
congrats to those that arrived Duetschland this morning. Thank God for their smooth journey.

God, Pls let me arrive DE latest sept or oct too. change my story for good.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
SooCute:
Please who has tried Rhine Waal in recent times?
Their procedure atimes is not effected on their website.
Someone said something about them doing VPD route. Please can anyone confirm this?

Again their site claim you pay[b] UniAssit fee once but can apply as many course as possible[/b].....UniAssit says something else!

Lets get this straight before it late please.
Shalom (According to General Overseer grin)

If you are applying to Rhine-waal alone, it is simple. Open a uni-assist account, upload all the required documents (original), pay the required fees, €75 if it is the first or only school you are applying to under uni-assist or €30 if it is the second school. The payment is per school and not per course. You can apply up to 4 courses as far as Rhine-waal is concerned which might be impossible with some schools (you can't apply to two programs at a time under uni-assist in some schools). You don't have to send any certified document or signed uni-assist application form to uni-assist. It is not needed for Rhine-waal application. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
honourableseyi:

Hmmm, Treffen sie mich im anderen Zimmer.

Ach so.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Abeg..construct this ur German sentence well, its confusing

K

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
queenvicka:
but some people here said its 15euro after d 1st application

Guy, where you asleep when they said here on this platform that Uni assist has increased their fewe from 15 Euros to 30 euros from april
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
johndoefoo:

As soon as possible. I am in Lagos though. Once we are 5, I'm ready.
am in PH how do we do that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by peemyke(f): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fustinachichi:
please is there anyone here who is in Abuja that wants to study in Germany?...lets meet up and send our documents together to uni-assist and we can even plan trip to Lagos too...if u are down email me fustieorazu@aol.com lets chat or whatsapp 08135843585
hello, I'm in Abuja.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jideola3(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Good evening bro,

I sent you an email. Kindly reply.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Squirrel01: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
BSC things
please what's the procedure,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
okpala95:

It used to be 15£

The price was increased since March 1st. Ionno the reason why. You can ask uniassist fr the reason though. grin grin
@okpala95, how much now? what of those that have register before? what is their faith? long time friends. it's been long. @honorable Seyi,welldone big groom. long time sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dreyman26: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
SooCute:

Yeah!

Mail me biko... I don send too many mails
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dreyman26: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
123abcclown:

I have no problem with Rhine Waal being a "stepping stone". No be everyone go go TUM.

If going to a low ranked school was part of a bigger plan to achieving bigger things, then why not.

My problem are people with no plan other than attending any school in the abroad. I wouldn't even complain if there was some form of scholarship.

Going to Germany to spend some 2/3 years of your life and some cool millions on a degree that is below per is in my opinion unforgivable.

Let's encourage and help ourselves to pursue bigger things.

People like you are just Attention seekers.
I have always "mostly" been a silent follower of this thread...

Before coming to nairaland, I have done heavy homework on different schools in Germany, what they offer and what I will meet when I get there....

No school in Germany is a low school whether she was founded 2million or 2yrs ago..

They have a curriculum they follow and, you have the opportunity of learning in a suitable environment with the opportunity of having face to face interactions with your professors...

I have interacted with many students in Rhine-waal, both Naija and Foreigners....and they've really explained what the school is like..

And I feel their opinion is more brainy and reasonable than yours...

What do you mean bigger things when a guy I talked to, who is currently a student of Rhine-waal is with Mercedes-Benz for his internship...

Bro, Thanks for the opinion.
See ehn, God will bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.