Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694085 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeez89: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
dailydolar:
yes but is their application's n still open ?
Yes,it is still on..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2018
Please what is thenearest hotel to the embassy, I am coming from outside Lagos

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Siegen has gotten back to me with an admission. Took them just a month. Usually takes them just a month.

Stay Blessed
bros which course did you apply for mine is chemistry MSc just checked now and nothing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Kenthumphz:

When is your interview date guy?
no admission yet babe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jayhex90: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Hey guys, which is the best insurance company to get this travel insurance and how much does it cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jayhex90: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2018
where is the office?

Immafrank:

17050 AXA MANSARD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lumiaking: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2018
jayhex90:
Hey guys, which is the best insurance company to get this travel insurance and how much does it cost?

Have u received your AM bro?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2018
jayhex90:

Mansard is 14k. For three months. I can give you their customer care's no if you interested
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2018
dailydolar:
bros which course did you apply for mine is chemistry MSc just checked now and nothing

Economic Policy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by empressonassis(f): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Hello everyone. May all our A.Ms fall on us. Amen. Pls for those who got their A.Ms how do we send our intended date of travel? Is it just a typed itinerary or they want to see our actual flight booking? The travel insurance can we use just any one or is there a particular one that is best or required by the embassy. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
empressonassis:
Hello everyone. May all our A.Ms fall on us. Amen. Pls for those who got their A.Ms how do we send our intended date of travel? Is it just a typed itinerary or they want to see our actual flight booking? The travel insurance can we use just any one or is there a particular one that is best or required by the embassy. Thanks a lot.

Any travel insurance would do. Most peeps here use Mansard.
You give them your travel date to them when you go to submit your passport I gather.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Any travel insurance would do. Most peeps here use Mansard.
You give them your travel date to them when you go to submit your passport I gather.

My friend sells the travel insurance by Mansard for #14,300. PM me so I can give you her no if interested.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
MaroCruz:

Take a bus to CMS, locate the pedestrian bridge after CMS, you'll see a bus park there, enter a bus going to Idowu Taylor/ Law School in VI, tell the driver you'll be stopping at the Bus-stop before Walter Carrington Crescent.

Please be punctual, you should be at CMS at least 7:15, Cos the bus into VI usually takes a while to get filled up and there's always a little traffic

The fastest is getting keke to law school @tbs instead of bus
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kimsunh: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pls help. My friend has a gp of 2.49 when he graduated from school. With thus kind of gp, will he be able to secure admission in any German uni? Pls advice because I was already telling him to go to the uk but we all know uk has nothing good to offer. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bola95: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hi,
Please do you think a law graduate can apply for that course ?
Kenthumphz:

Economic Policy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by empressonassis(f): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thanks a lot kenthumphz. I was thinking of Mansard as well. I have a Church member who works there. Thanks again. But just one more thing plss. Does the intended date of travel have to be my booked flight ticket. That is do I have to go ahead to actually book the ticket or just send the date by writing.

Kenthumphz:

My friend sells the travel insurance by Mansard for #14,300. PM me so I can give you her no if interested.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
empressonassis:
Thanks a lot kenthumphz. I was thinking of Mansard as well. I have a Church member who works there. Thanks again. But just one more thing plss. Does the intended date of travel have to be my booked flight ticket. That is do I have to go ahead to actually book the ticket or just send the date by writing.

your insurance policy should show that you are travelling on so so date

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
I mail university of Bremen today and this was their respond.
Ulrike - 1.5 hrs ago
Dear applicant, with respect to the admission procedure which will start after the application deadline, you will hear from us in May/beginning of June abou
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by princetigris(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
dailydolar:
which course
economic policy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bola95:
Hi,
Please do you think a law graduate can apply for that course ?

Only if you have some atom of statistic, mathematics, econometric, macro and microeconomics amongst your list of subjects taken during your degree days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
empressonassis:

If you are for WiSe, it's safe and probably better to book and show them the real date. It pressures dem to deliver. If it's still for Summer, just give them a hypothetical date. Safe to use a date earlier by a week or two.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
osifo4ever:
I mail university of Bremen today and this was their respond.
Ulrike - 1.5 hrs ago
Dear applicant, with respect to the admission procedure which will start after the application deadline, you will hear from us in May/beginning of June abou

Abeg wetin dey this Bremen. I am not understanding again o...lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Twallace: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yes. It's FAU. I certified using public notary lawyer. He had his seal on the documents.

They just wasted my money

ajeleseujn:

That should be FAU, nurnberg , right?

A certified document from a notary public must have her EMBLEM on your documents. A text stamp is not sufficient. Make sure ALL the documents you are certifying have this eblem, on each page.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Twallace: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Just the application form. They will request for certified documents when offer drops

dailydolar:
Did anybody apply to Friedich Schiller universitat Jena if yes I want to ask if you sent you document or just the application form cos that what the school request for want to be sure I applied for medical photonics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please for those that have gone for visa interview, please were u asked for your educational documents at the embassy?..I mean did you submit a certified copy of ur results at the embassy on the day of your interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guten tag,

Haus, the age declaration deposed by head of family required of applicants is in which of the following form abeg:

1a. "I, Kenthumphz, born on 07/07/18, declare that....."

or

1b. "I, parent of applicant, declare that Kenthumphz, born on 07/07/18, is my son...... "

2a. It should carry parent and applicant's passport and parent's signature

or

2b. It should just carry applicant passport and signature
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
princetigris:
economic policy

what is ur discipline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by empressonassis(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thanks dear

dailydolar:
your insurance policy should show that you are travelling on so so date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by empressonassis(f): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thanks. I am for summer semester. End of this month April. Will do as u have advised.

Kenthumphz:

If you are for WiSe, it's safe and probably better to book and show them the real date. It pressures dem to deliver. If it's still for Summer, just give them a hypothetical date. Safe to use a date earlier by a week or two.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kenthumphz:
Guten tag,

Haus, the age declaration deposed by head of family required of applicants is in which of the following form abeg:

1a. "I, Kenthumphz, born on 07/07/18, declare that....."

or

1b. "I, parent of applicant, declare that Kenthumphz, born on 07/07/18, is my son...... "

2a. It should carry parent and applicant's passport and parent's signature

or

2b. It should just carry applicant passport and signature

Age of declaration is done at the court. It should be deposed by the head of your family, he/she is the declarant not your.

It's in this form:

I, Declarant's name...... declares that Kenthumphz is my biological son...

The court knows how to do it, it's thier thing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Fustinachichi:
Please for those that have gone for visa interview, please were u asked for your educational documents at the embassy?..I mean did you submit a certified copy of ur results at the embassy on the day of your interview?

Go with all your educations documents and professional certificate (original) and 2 copies of each. You don't need to certify any thing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Immafrank:

Age of declaration is done at the court. It should be deposed by the head of your family, he/she is the declarant not your.

It's in this form:

I, Declarant's name...... declares that Kenthumphz is my biological son...

The one I have is very old and has all family members name on it, with my name ticked. Hope that's ok.
Abi most it be a freshly done one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.