Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694064 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2018
shasha25:
Gurus ooo
i ordered for my transcript through a company and d company's name was typed at d front page (cover letter)
what should i do before psoting my certified docs

That's not the meaning of cover letter lol.
In as much as the ist page does not contain your grades, remove that first page and send the rest. Make sure each page of your transcript is certified/stamped&signed. And if it's front and back, do the same.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Immafrank:

That's not the meaning of cover letter lol.
In as much as the ist page does not contain your grades, remove that first page and send the rest. Make sure you certify each page of your transcript is certified/stamped&signed. And if it's front and back, do the same.

thanks lol

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Good morning house, if you are applying to university of bremen and if you have applied already how did you go about it... i need help please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Shasha u don start with this ur joke.
Thanks ..my one and economist girlfriend grin grin

Bro, you an economist too. Sasha what about you? Lemme know so we can relate more plz. Sasha I sent you a PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=morgandy post=66502795]Good morning house, please does applying to university of bremen and does that have apply already how did you go about it... i need help

[/quote

Can't make head or tail outta your post. Kindly modify or edit it so we can understand what you meant.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2018
i want to know if you apply using uni-assist
[quote author=Kenthumphz post=66503505][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rockslide(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
noordyn:
Pls bros need a clarification did you have admission already before applying for the sponsorship letter?

and also have you applied for interview and already given a date at the embassy?

Reply to your questions

As far as i know sponsorship letter is valid for the period of your entire programme
Exactly the way it looks, have not seen one physically too but sure guys have shown it in this form and looks exactly the same
Actually i cant really understand that of 1/3/18 as ur date of entrance may be someone else can give insight on that.

Kindly respond to my questions as well thanks
yes I got one first before applying for it and I have also gotten a date at the embassy. My problem is that, I don't know if I am with the right documents( SL) PLS HOUSE HELP A BROTHER IN NEED.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rockslide(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Immafrank:

That is the exact verpflichtungserklaerung. The written date of entry on it does not matter, it actually means when the sponsoring will start. The validity of SL is for the entire study except stated on it.

Purpose of study which should be STUDIUM can be handwritten or typewritten.

The embassy/alien office will still confirm the authenticity of the SL, but that's how SL looks like. Bless up
Blessings fall on you like rain my oga at the top. You have just save a soul.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Bro, you an economist too. Sasha what about you? Lemme know so we can relate more plz. Sasha I sent you a PM.

Another economist here. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2018
did you guys use uni-assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by morgandy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good morning house, if you are applying to university of bremen and if you have applied already how did you go about it... i need help please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
morgandy:
i want to know if you apply using uni-assist

Didn't apply to the school talk more via Uniassist. Only used Uniassist once and that was Frankfurt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Nooooopp I am not. But I totally understand what he is talking about lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
shasha25:

which location pls

Ikeja high court

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
morgandy:
did you guys use uni-assist?

University of Bremen does not use uni assist for Msc application

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchezdedon(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Looks fake to me.

What u should be more worried about is purpose of stay which should be Studium and not handwritten.

Validity should also be minimum of you admission duration or one year at most.

I don't think u ve seen SL before. This is the exact letter needed( properly stamped).. the owner have to check the purpose of visit. because some will say its for just a visit.

Purpose of stay can be hand written or typed. Oyibo no get the mentality of seeing everything as fake hence its stamped and signed.
My surname was hand written after omission.

Some foreign office will tell u its valid for 3 yrs while some we tell u it's valid for the period of study.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
shasha25:
Gurus ooo
i ordered for my transcript through a company and d company's name was typed at d front page (cover letter)
what should i do before psoting my certified docs
e no make any meaning govahead and use it like that

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
dailydolar:
e no make any meaning govahead and use it like that

Send the pages showing your grades, that is the transcript itself. The school don't need the cover letter.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
uchezdedon:

I don't think u ve seen SL before. This is the exact letter needed( properly stamped).. the owner have to check the purpose of visit. because some will say its for just a visit.

Purpose of stay can be hand written or typed. Oyibo no get the mentality of seeing everything as fake hence its stamped and signed.
My surname was hand written after omission.

Some foreign office will tell u its valid for 3 yrs while some we tell u it's valid for the period of study.

sl seer. i greet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chichaope: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2018
dailydolar:
Did anybody apply to Friedich Schiller universitat Jena if yes I want to ask if you sent you document or just the application form cos that what the school request for want to be sure I applied for medical photonics
pls was it certified documents you uploaded on the application portal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Chichaope:
pls was it certified documents you uploaded on the application portal?
yes certified one
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
hostine316:

Send the pages showing your grades, that is the transcript itself. The school don't need the cover letter.
Thanks @dailydollar @immafrank Nd u too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chupe(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Greetings, I noticed that nobody in this forum has tried certifying his/ her documents at the federal ministry of education which is one of the certifying bodies mentioned by uni assist and TUM... why is it so?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Interview date 8/03/2018 to 06/04/2018. Just A month

Congrats Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
shasha25:

how do i get there from obalendd or cms?

Take a Bus to Falomo, Ikoyi from CMS for #100. At Falomo stop, take a bike to Ikoyi high court, mind you it's a walk-able distance so pay nothing more than #100

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
morgandy:

They said applications have closed for Winter Semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Didn't apply to the school talk more via Uniassist. Only used Uniassist once and that was Frankfurt

Winter or summer at Frankfurt?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
please house, am filling my visa application form,

what should i ans to the following questions?

1. Do you ve health insurance that covers the federal republic of germany? I ve not made arrangement for that though. should I put yes/no

2. I intend to stay no longer than twelve months in the federal territory and apply for a visa that covers the whole of my stay. should i tick the box?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
MaroCruz:

Winter or summer at Frankfurt?
WiSe
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by omisyk(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
I got my documents notarized through a public notary lawyer. Hope that is acceptable for uni-assist and direct application to schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please can anyone help me with any scholarship link for Nigerians ....got an admission in a private German uni.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
omisyk:
I got my documents notarized through a public notary lawyer. Hope that is acceptable for uni-assist and direct application to schools

For uni assist yes...for direct application I will advice u ask the school directly or drop the school name I can call them for you and ask.

But most schools accept it except few.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.