Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692209 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2018
SremmLife:
Hello, does anyone have an idea on how much it's going to cost to correct waec details? Dob and name not correct

I am not sure waec does DOB correction anymore (since january 2017). Best thing is for you to check any waec office nearest to you for the correct infor.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 10:59am On May 04, 2018
SremmLife:
Hello, does anyone have an idea on how much it's going to cost to correct waec details? Dob and name not correct

About #20,000...i think its 10000 for each..not to talk of the stress of going to your school to get a letter and all of that.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 11:01am On May 04, 2018
osas87:
wow. NIPOST delivered my mail to FSU (jena) in jst 10 working days. I got a mail from FSU this morning. Thats sure improvement.
Oboi...jena never reply me oooo...which course? and I applied since on 10 of last month
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 11:05am On May 04, 2018
ejikeme27:

Which course did you apply for. any idea about when their admission will be out?

Marine Geology,
I don't know that, but according to the the processing will start from the end date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SremmLife: 11:29am On May 04, 2018
osas87:

I am not sure waec does DOB correction anymore (since january 2017). Best thing is for you to check any waec office nearest to you for the correct infor.

Damn... I'd go to the office
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SremmLife: 11:30am On May 04, 2018
ejikeme27:

About #20,000...i think its 10000 for each..not to talk of the stress of going to your school to get a letter and all of that.

my school is close to the office, how much is it going to cost for instant correction?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:34am On May 04, 2018
Kamps:

Its kinda funny when I come across prices people pay all in the name of certification.. Thank God am in Ogun State.. I paid #25 each per copy.. making #200 for 8 copies.. I hope all Federal High Court in every state would be like this
I paid 300naira for 4copies here in port Harcourt not bad sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Oboi...jena never reply me oooo...which course? and I applied since on 10 of last month

Molecular medicine
sent on 20th April. Used registered mail.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2018
ejikeme27:
Please is it possible for one living in lagos to book for visa appointment in Abuja?

No
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2018
goldsmiths:
Good morning my people, abeg wen person don collect im ielts results shey need go dey to go certify am again for high court ni

Most schools and uni-assist tell you not to bother cos the authenticity of the results can be confirmed online, but if you're already certifying other docs, you may as well certify it too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 11:55am On May 04, 2018
SremmLife:

my school is close to the office, how much is it going to cost for instant correction?

Its not instant...you have to write a letter to waec after which they will consider your application. it takes weeks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 12:17pm On May 04, 2018
Pecky2222:
I have applied to some institutions without d uniassist saga.. Bt I'm interested in applying for a few more which require uniassist process...pls how do I go abt uniassist.. Does it require fees and if yes how much..and how do I pay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2018
Pecky2222:
I have applied to some institutions without d uniassist saga.. Bt I'm interested in applying for a few more which require uniassist process...pls how do I go abt uniassist.. Does it require fees and if yes how much..and how do I pay

Visit their website

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Vickenny: 12:46pm On May 04, 2018
Hello all. Thank you for your previous answers to my questions, they were really helpful. I know this question has been answered before but I've been searching and can't seem to find it. I want to send my documents to Gottingen on Monday using dhl since it's really fast and I need it to get there before the 15th of this month. I know someone has mentioned that dhl has a student price which is quite cheaper, please in which of their offices in Lagos can i get to send with the student price and how much is it? Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2018
Vickenny:
Hello all. Thank you for your previous answers to my questions, they were really helpful. I know this question has been answered before but I've been searching and can't seem to find it. I want to send my documents to Gottingen on Monday using dhl since it's really fast and I need it to get there before the 15th of this month. I know someone has mentioned that dhl has a student price which is quite cheaper, please in which of their offices in Lagos can i get to send with the student price and how much is it? Thank you

Walk into any of their offices around you and ask for the student package. it is not restricted to any area
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2018
Jena just dropped admission for Ecology

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2018
Vickenny:
Why not use Aramex is quite cheaper than dhl
For the student price of dhl to Germany i don't knw but u can call dhl lagos on 08039077000 to inquire

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ebenosky: 2:07pm On May 04, 2018
Use your Department's address. Inform the Secretary to your HOD before applying, tell him/her you'd like to collect your transcript from his/her office.

yemimajid:
hello guys,I have been trying to get my unilag transcript and proficiency letter all to no avail due to contact address. please if there is anyone who has a contact anywhere around the school,or kniw s how I can get it,please help a bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ebenosky: 2:13pm On May 04, 2018
I am trying to get materials to prepare for the exam. Please check your pm.

Destiny20five:

I was invited for the exam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dawtune(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2018
ejikeme27:
Good morning house...pls did anyone apply to university of kiel and uni of potsdam. when do these schools release their admission.. for kiel i applied for marine geoscience and potsdam is remote sensing, geoinformation and visualization. pls if ubapplied to these schools amd course let me know.

I also applied to Kiel, Marine Geoscience....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 2:35pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=Highbeeyajibola post=67269581][/quote] tanx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SremmLife: 3:10pm On May 04, 2018
ejikeme27:

Its not instant...you have to write a letter to waec after which they will consider your application. it takes weeks

Wow, even with bribe?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 3:18pm On May 04, 2018
MaroCruz:

No

What if when applying i give them an abuja address. will they find out?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 3:19pm On May 04, 2018
SremmLife:

Wow, even with bribe?

Will you take your bribe to WAEC head quarters in addis ababa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 3:20pm On May 04, 2018
dawtune:

I also applied to Kiel, Marine Geoscience....

Ok bro...lets keep in touch when we get our admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dawtune(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2018
ejikeme27:

Ok bro...lets keep in touch when we get our admission.

Sure thing bro. ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2018
savio93:
Congrat

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smoothvee(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2018
savio93:

When did u apply bro? Congrats!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 04, 2018
savio93:

when did u apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2018
Vickenny:

DHL's student price is #13832 (head-office price) but they collect #11406 close to the embassy. You can use any branch close to you, but if you use the head-office at Isolo in the morning, your document will be in Berlin within 48 hrs.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2018
osifo4ever:
marine geology
They sent me a mail that I should help fill a form for carrying over credits from school. They said admission list will be out by month end or early next month. That's for materials chemistry and mineralogy though, but I guess it should be about the same timeline with yours since the two courses have the same deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2018
ejikeme27:

What if when applying i give them an abuja address. will they find out?

Don't know if they'll be looking out for that tho, but you might cast yourself during your interview and maybe the details on your CV. The issue would be if it's an offence to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.