Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (702162 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josh4wod: 8:34pm On May 09, 2018
Hello,
Please help look into this

Am applying to Hamm-lipmstadt for a BSC course and really stranded at this point

Secondly, I made a mistake while filling up my name.

The site column was labelled below:

First Name: I put John
Name: Then I input my full name; Olayemi, John Oluwaseun

Now it's appearing as:

John Olayemi, John Oluwasegun

Is there any remedy to this?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2018
Rosicky7:
I believe what is written on their website is that the visa fee is 75euro (payable in naira) with no exchange rate quoted. which still leads to my question if anyone has an idea of the exchange rate they use! If you have that information, it wouldn't cost you anything to just say it or just ignore the post if you don't.

1. when is your interview?

2. anybody dat went for interview recently should be able to help out....

aboki fx was abt 425 to 430 this evening

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Giotechub(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
Ekykool:
Please any graduate from Anambra State University here?

Uni-assist sent this to me:
[b]Unfortunately, we cannot calculate your grades because an explanation of the grading system applied at your university is missing. Please send us a link to your university's
grading system as soon as possible. You can also send us a PDF file with the official
grading system of your university by e-mail or upload it to your uni-assist account.[\b]

Can a graduate of ANSU help me with a link or PDF file? I can't find it on the school website

I have the document for the calculation of ANSU grade
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2018
Josh4wod:
Hello,
Please help look into this

Am applying to Hamm-lipmstadt for a BSC course and really stranded at this point

Secondly, I made a mistake while filling up my name.

The site column was labelled below:

First Name: I put John
Name: Then I input my full name; Olayemi, John Oluwaseun

Now it's appearing as:

John Olayemi, John Oluwasegun

Is there any remedy to this?

Have you filled and submitted the form? If no, that means you at the stage of "just registering".
So, try and see if you can delete it. If not, just abandon that one and start all over using a different email address, username and password. This is provide you have not filled/upload and submit the form.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
ejikeme27:

MSc
What did you study here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 11:00pm On May 09, 2018
Azdof:

What did you study here?

Geological Science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DPapilo: 11:07pm On May 09, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Wat school?
Srh Berlin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2018
Pervic:

It depends on the applicant Max. Passing Grade and Min. Passing Grade.
So verify d applicant Max. N Min. Grade b4 calculating.

because if U take d applicant Max grade to b 5 n Min to b 2 with a CGPA 3.97 den d equivalent is approximately 2.

So pls confirm b4 using 5 as Max n 1 as Min. Check d transcript or any other docs wit such info.
very good point this might also be the problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Check abokifx for that now, or type it to Google instead.

I believe you should see where they write at CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE.

visa fee is 27k and am not sure its at current market price but just go with something more than 40k na still your money shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ekykool(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2018
Josh4wod:

Hello
I will be submitting my University transcript for a BSC in this same university.
What do they mean by this?

Select "allgemeinhochschulreise, hzb im Ausland"

That is, the equivalent to Abitur.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ekykool(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2018
Giotechub:

I have the document for the calculation of ANSU grade

Thanks. I requested for it from the school's website and it was processed and sent to me. Thanks once more for your concern.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TheNobelPrize(m): 1:20am On May 10, 2018
Hello house,great job going on here.I sent some documents through nipost since the 16th of April to Germany. Yet up till now, no response from the school on parcel received. And I can't even track the documents. It is still saying -parcel in bag!.My tracking number is:RR054365653NG. Just surprised!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 5:01am On May 10, 2018
markwill3444:
Good day gurus, Please i really everyone help glory be to God i got admission yesterday from SRH Berlin Universty for MEng in Engineering and international business please what am i to do next? My course begins September 1st
Pls what was your BSc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 5:07am On May 10, 2018
SooCute:
I appolgise if this question has been answered earlier.

Please can one apply for visa with. BA details (without funding) and then show up with SL?

What are the cons?
Danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blonde77: 5:14am On May 10, 2018
please house how long does it take fintiba to give you account number.. I registered with them yesterday..

2) please help me with visa interview link.

admission came in yesterday.
I applied on 16th of April
09/05 admission drop..

Gott is gut..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2018
TheNobelPrize:
Hello house,great job going on here.I sent some documents through nipost since the 16th of April to Germany. Yet up till now, no response from the school on parcel received. And I can't even track the documents. It is still saying -parcel in bag!.My tracking number is:RR054365653NG. Just surprised!

Are you sure your school do send confirmation of documents received by post?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2018
Blonde77:
please house how long does it take fintiba to give you account number.. I registered with them yesterday..

2) please help me with visa interview link.

admission came in yesterday.
I applied on 16th of April
09/05 admission drop..

Gott is gut..

Everything you need concerning visa interview is here

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 7:24am On May 10, 2018
ejikeme27:

Geological Science
Which school please, and is the admission still on?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TheNobelPrize(m): 7:51am On May 10, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Are you sure your school do send confirmation of documents received by post?

Yes they do!.The school is LMU Munich.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 7:58am On May 10, 2018
olig:

Which school please, and is the admission still on?

I applied to kiel and potsdam. was thinking of uni of trier but the application fee made me not to apply

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2018
TheNobelPrize:

Yes they do!.The school is LMU Munich.

Wow, e don tey o

Maybe you wait till Friday, and if you dont get anything from them, you can visit the nipost office and give your complaints.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2018
ejikeme27:

I applied to kiel and potsdam. was thinking of uni of trier but the application fee made me not to apply
Thanks.

I applied to Kiel too.
Pls is Potsdam still on
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 8:39am On May 10, 2018
hostine316:

AM (Approval Mail) is a message confirming that your visa has been approved. So you would be asked to send your insurance, passport and possibly travel details to them. Embassy don't give deadline to submit passport but of course it would be wise for you send it to them as fast as possible.

If you want to use your passport for something else after the interview, it's not an issue as the consular will return it to you immediately after the interview.

Thanks this was exactly what i wanted to know. Danke sehr schon mein bruder. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Akindolapo1: 8:59am On May 10, 2018
I need people to pair with in sending my documents to uni-assist, I want to send today or max tomorrow, akindolapomi@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 10, 2018
thattallboi:

I am applying.....biological resources
Same here. M.Sc. Economics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 9:19am On May 10, 2018
olig:

Thanks.

I applied to Kiel too.
Pls is Potsdam still on

Yes...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:45am On May 10, 2018
Guys kindly recommend to me a trusted means/person here for the payment of UNI-ASSIST fees.
I want to pay mine this week.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.