Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (695994 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2018
90sretrogirl:
Same here. M.Sc. Economics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2018
90sretrogirl:
Same here. M.Sc. Economics

I PM you. Wanna get some info from you.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Akindolapo1: 9:57am On May 10, 2018
Anyone here that want to send documents to uni-assist. Reach me on akindolapomi@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:01am On May 10, 2018
Generals06:
Guys kindly recommend to me a trusted means/person here for the payment of UNI-ASSIST fees.
I want to pay mine this week.

Thanks

Honourableseyi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:06am On May 10, 2018
Jigba:

Honourableseyi
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SenR(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2018
[quote author=manuel04 post=67420170][/quote]

Oh yea sure your court affidavit

would be accepted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 10:47am On May 10, 2018
Good day friends...for those yet to submit docs to uniassist, please be quick about it because aside the time period of sending depending on the courier coy u are using. it takes uni-assist approx 3weeks to process ones doc before sending to the school. this makes for additional time added.
Hope u understand my point. thanks

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 10:51am On May 10, 2018
To God be the glory, AM drop today. I had interview on 11/03/2018 and all documents were submitted same day.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 11:15am On May 10, 2018
Billyjim:
To God be the glory, AM drop today. I had interview on 11/03/2018 and all documents were submitted same day.

Congratulations.....super happy for you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by righthappenings: 11:24am On May 10, 2018
Which school please?

Blonde77:
please house how long does it take fintiba to give you account number.. I registered with them yesterday..

2) please help me with visa interview link.

admission came in yesterday.
I applied on 16th of April
09/05 admission drop..

Gott is gut..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 12:09pm On May 10, 2018
Thank you

ejikeme27:

Congratulations.....super happy for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 12:12pm On May 10, 2018
TheNobelPrize:
Hello house,great job going on here.I sent some documents through nipost since the 16th of April to Germany. Yet up till now, no response from the school on parcel received. And I can't even track the documents. It is still saying -parcel in bag!.My tracking number is:RR054365653NG. Just surprised!

Bros calm down ehn NIPOST can be annoying. Same thing happened to me some weeks back. A guy on this platform also calm my nerves.

*I sent my documents to uni-assist on the 16th, and I kept on tracking it but they kept on telling me its inside one bag. Bros, you won't believe my documents used just 9working days to get to Uni-assist in Germany. It was after I mailed uni-assist up that have they received my documents, they said they received it on the 25th. Was already planning to hook up with some guys here to send another set of documents with DHL to uni-assist the following day uni-assist replied my mail

What I will just tell you is to mail the school up. Ask them if they've received your document. Am sure they would reply you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 12:23pm On May 10, 2018
Please help!!!.. I sent an application to jena university up till now they claim they didn't get it. Please m but to send another now. Those that applied to jena Is there a different address other than the one on their application letter? If there is. Please kindly share with me ASAP thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blonde77: 12:24pm On May 10, 2018
righthappenings:
Which school please?
koblenz landau university
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 12:25pm On May 10, 2018
Kamps:

Bros calm down ehn NIPOST can be annoying. Same thing happened to me some weeks back. A guy on this platform also calm my nerves.

*I sent my documents to uni-assist on the 16th, and I kept on tracking it but they kept on telling me its inside one bag. Bros, you won't believe my documents used just 9working days to get to Uni-assist in Germany. It was after I mailed uni-assist up that have they received my documents, they said they received it on the 25th. Was already planning to hook up with some guys here to send another set of documents with DHL to uni-assist the following day uni-assist replied my mail

What I will just tell you is to mail the school up. Ask them if they've received your document. Am sure they would reply you.

Abeg if u apply to jena. Share the address to me...I nor understand nipost again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 10, 2018
Kenthumphz:

I PM you. Wanna get some info from you.

Danke
Follow me back. Can't see your email till you do so
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Akindolapo1: 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
Gene
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Abeg if u apply to jena. Share the address to me...I nor understand nipost again

No.. I sent it to uni-assist which has Uni-assist postal address in Berlin not Jena. When did you send it and your deadline.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2018
Billyjim:

congrats, brethren

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 2:43pm On May 10, 2018
Danomil234:

I seriously need your guidance to make a decision.
I want to pursue MSc in a pharmacy related course, like biotech(I can do the search on my own, won't stress u on that). Can u advice me on what states I can get a good student job while studying?
Thanks a lot

Check your email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2018
Hallo

So my interview is next week and I have some questions I wanna ask the house, especially to the big guys that have gone ahead of us

-When asked about my plans for after studies, what should be the best approach to answering it or best response?

Do I just tell them am gonna come back home and seek for a good paying job, impacting knowledge gained over the years into the economy of my home nation (Economic Policy) or tell the VO that I really wanna continue up to PhD level and come back home to lecture or work in a government establishment like in my state, Enugu after completion of my studies up to that level.

I have gone through so many transcripts on this thread, so those that may wanna refer me back to them shouldn't bother. My reason for asking is cos I hope to lecture and I feel I need to attain at least PhD level before doing that. Working in a government agency is one of the dreams too.

Thanks as I anticipate your kind responses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2018
Billyjim:
Please when are you to resume at your school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dobeespen: 3:26pm On May 10, 2018
TheNobelPrize:
Hello house,great job going on here.I sent some documents through nipost since the 16th of April to Germany. Yet up till now, no response from the school on parcel received. And I can't even track the documents. It is still saying -parcel in bag!.My tracking number is:RR054365653NG. Just surprised!

Try trackingmore.com. it shows you your package's journey to its intended destination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by princetigris(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
Kenthumphz:
Hallo

So my interview is next week and I have some questions I wanna ask the house, especially to the big guys that have gone ahead of us

-When asked about my plans for after studies, what should be the best approach to answering it or best response?

Do I just tell them am gonna come back home and seek for a good paying job, impacting knowledge gained over the years into the economy of my home nation (Economic Policy) or tell the VO that I really wanna continue up to PhD level and come back home to lecture or work in a government establishment like in my state, Enugu after completion of my studies up to that level.

I have gone through so many transcripts on this thread, so those that may wanna refer me back to them shouldn't bother. My reason for asking is cos I hope to lecture and I feel I need to attain at least PhD level before doing that. Working in a government agency is one of the dreams too.

Thanks as I anticipate your kind responses.
abeg tell them say you dey come back as soon as possible. You need apply the knowledge acquired for obodo Nigeria.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bukolaakin: 3:39pm On May 10, 2018
Good evening everyone. I am new here and I have some enquiries to make. I am planning to go for my Masters in Germany next year April. I have two kids (3+ and 5 years) and I don't want to leave them behind. Will I be allowed to go with them on student visa? If so how much fund extra will be required outside the 8000+. And if not, how quickly can I send for them after I get there? Thank you in advance for your responses.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 3:48pm On May 10, 2018
My sch has resumed already, i ought to ve ben in Germany, na embassy delay me ooo...
freakky:

Please when are you to resume at your school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lexychuks(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2018
DPapilo:
Srh Berlin

That school is freaking expensive... 700 Euros per month. Person go dey pay sch 304,500 naira per month plus the high cost of living in Berlin join...

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.