Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692707 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2018
shasha25:
na wa ooo
have applied to almost 10schools yet none of em has made decision
No news some times is good news in disguise. I know someone that has applied for close to that same number and it's been regret mails from some of them since this week.
So have patience and hope for the best ok

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 6:46pm On May 11, 2018
Pls oh gurus of d house..I hav a question. Pls answer if u are sure..I don't want guesses.....tnx

1 -Pls d money funded in finitiba..when can someone access it....is it as soon as u land in Germany or is dia a tym frame

2 - d exchange rate of euro to naira is outrageous... So wat is d cheapest way to go abt dis...can one obtain euro from CBN? If yes..how?

Pls answer....I nid help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:52pm On May 11, 2018
dailydolar:
how did you get visa appointment when you don't have admission letter
Private school's admission letter.....please house do u think I could use it for visa interview per adventure my admission letter isn't out by interview date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Empress2014(f): 6:53pm On May 11, 2018
okpala95:

I hope mine comes in too.
it will, you can resend if by Monday you didn't get anything.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:53pm On May 11, 2018
victree007:

No news some times is good news in disguise. I know someone that has applied for close to that same number and it's been regret mails from some of them since this week.
So have patience and hope for the best ok
That's exactly what I wanted to say...I have up to that number of applications with 3 rejections

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Empress2014(f): 6:53pm On May 11, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Babe wat date were u given....i was given 14 June but still waiting for admission
June 18
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:54pm On May 11, 2018
Empress2014:
June 18
..wow close to mine.. which school are u heading?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Empress2014(f): 6:54pm On May 11, 2018
ejikeme27:

Congrats.......all the best
Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Empress2014(f): 7:00pm On May 11, 2018
chrisb2r200:
..wow close to mine.. which school are u heading?
i haven't decide which one, i have gotten two admission and i am still waiting for more.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 7:17pm On May 11, 2018
freakky:

Yes white background
To your second question i believe you should be able to apply in the country you are
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2018
dania30:

U are pushing through with ULM? grin

Not really. I'll use the visa for another school. In the meantime, I'm tryna know about the environment, in case other admissions don't come. grin

How far na? I don lost phone oo. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2018
Empress2014:
i haven't decide which one, i have gotten two admission and i am still waiting for more.

Na wa ooo. Ya still waiting for more ke? Na only you waka come??

Abegg wait for us too na. What school gave you admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by markwill3444: 7:49pm On May 11, 2018
okpala95:

Only Bowen uni offers this course in Nigeria. Are you an exbowenite?

Lol yes I am. Are you a bowenite
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by markwill3444: 7:57pm On May 11, 2018
markwill3444:

Ehn ehn cool.. which course did you study in Bowen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dania30(f): 7:57pm On May 11, 2018
okpala95:

Not really. I'll use the visa for another school. In the meantime, I'm tryna know about the environment, in case other admissions don't come. grin

How far na? I don lost phone oo. embarassed embarassed embarassed

sad! I noticed...messages didn't deliver. Nipost surprised me o, took 11days for my documents to arrive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
markwill3444:

Yes sir. Ex though cool cool grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
dania30:

sad! I noticed...messages didn't deliver. Nipost surprised me o, took 11days for my documents to arrive.

Lol. They must have talked some sense into them all around the country grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by 2Lynx(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2018
Lalaski001:
My interview date is fast approaching. I went to get a WAEC scratch card today, the card they sold to me was the paper type with visible serial number and pin. They said WAEC no longer produces the old scratch card.

Please I want to know if the embassy will accept this type of card. The card is genuine, I was able to check my result with it.
My only worry is that the card looks so ordinary, it's just a plain paper with the serial number and pin printed on it.
[img]
Lalaski001:
My interview date is fast approaching. I went to get a WAEC scratch card today, the card they sold to me was the paper type with visible serial number and pin. They said WAEC no longer produces the old scratch card.

Please I want to know if the embassy will accept this type of card. The card is genuine, I was able to check my result with it.
My only worry is that the card looks so ordinary, it's just a plain paper with the serial number and pin printed on it.
[/img]
Lalaski001:

Bro. Did you apply for a course using your WEAC result only?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 8:22pm On May 11, 2018
Hello house, pls I will like to know how easy it is to get a visa to germany for a conference
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by 2Lynx(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2018
Lalaski001:

[img]
Lalaski001:

[/img][quote author=Lalaski001 post=67471515]My interview date is fast approaching. I went to get a WAEC scratch card today, the card they sold to me was the paper type with visible serial number and pin. They said WAEC no longer produces the old scratch card.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by 2Lynx(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2018
Lalaski001:

[img]
Lalaski001:

[/img]
Lalaski001:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by CassieV(f): 8:52pm On May 11, 2018
2Lynx:
[img][/img]

No he didn't. No school in Germany will give you admission if you apply with only waec.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2018
Greetings House, for those that successfully booked visa appointments, please which document did you use? Make the transfer doc OR Opening confirmation doc ?

Responses would be greatly appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2018
victree007:

I'm actually new to this but from the little I've learnt about the process is this;
1. Open the blocked account with fintiba or another bank
2. When you receive your blocked account details you then request for an appointment whether you have funded the account or not.
3. Fintiba will send you 2 documents but what you need is the 2-page document titled "Make the Transfer"
4. Send your international passport, Make the transfer document and your admission letter
5. Get your interview date and prepare

This is what I've done so far. I'm sure gurus can comment better on this

Someone should help confirm #3 for me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2018
Lalaski001:

From summer applicants testimonies, that card is fine. Success in the upcoming interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2018
Empress2014:

Which two have you gotten?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Empress2014(f): 9:27pm On May 11, 2018
okpala95:

Na wa ooo. Ya still waiting for more ke? Na only you waka come??

Abegg wait for us too na. What school gave you admission?

MaroCruz:

Which two have you gotten?

Ebc hochshule and uni-hohenheim
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2018
Pecky2222:

No oh...I opted for skuls without d uniassist step....don't worry some skuls application deadline is mid July..so don't sweat it..u can still go dis winter

I pray so, thanks. Which field are you applying for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2018
Lalaski001:

bros long time its good to go all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2018
Pecky2222:
Pls oh gurus of d house..I hav a question. Pls answer if u are sure..I don't want guesses.....tnx

1 -Pls d money funded in finitiba..when can someone access it....is it as soon as u land in Germany or is dia a tym frame

2 - d exchange rate of euro to naira is outrageous... So wat is d cheapest way to go abt dis...can one obtain euro from CBN? If yes..how?

Pls answer....I nid help

Berliner1 help out here pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.